War Declaration

DeletedUser

"Hello to you all.

I post today to inform the world 2 community that Warband 1066 is declaring war with the ATEN family of tribes. It is our belief that ATEN discussed several times, and was attempting to broker agreements with other tribes to attack us without warning. Many different leaders came to us with such information and we have made the decision that we can no longer keep a relationship with a family that conspires behind our backs.

As of yesturday at 11:00, Mikeys, the ATEN leader and their Head Diplomat Vaia were notified that Warband were dropping its Nap with the ATEN family. 24 hours were given in order for ATEN to tell its members. This time has now passed, and we, the Warband council, feel that War is the only viable option left.

Mikeys has of course, proclaimed information given to us has been false. Should this be true, we regret this decision, however we feel strongly that he is trying to cover up plots ATEN devised against us.

We also believe that ATEN have only not gone through with these plans because of HOTs decision to drop its relations with ATEN, which stalled their plans.

This decision has not been made lightly, however Warband must do what is best for its members."

Thank you,
The Warband Council

DeletedUser

aten.jpg

DeletedUser

It's sure going to be nice finally along side WB1066 in a war.

Expansion into ATEN, amen and so fourth!

kurmis2

lol :lol: I didn`t know that in w2 exist someone like warband! :lol:

kurmis2

Wow...:icon_rolleyes: Don`t scary me...:lol:
Maybe your tribe will get respect from me but maybe no... But I think no!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wow...:icon_rolleyes: Don`t scary me...:lol:
Maybe your tribe will get respect from me but maybe no... But I think no!:icon_wink:

Yes , I don't think so either , I don't think that you would give respect to anyone who rims you......:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Why So Serious?
The internet is a serious business.

Was it you that said that to me, HM? Yes, I believe it was.. =/

Anyway, Warband will probably be eaten alive in their northern areas but will probably dominate in the Southwest if there is any Aten left after TW and HOT's demolition of them. It should be exciting.

DeletedUser

OK so now every family tribe member except MPX can attack Aten...
Poor Aten.. they are so weak that every tribe wants to attack them ;)