War Dogs recruiting: tag -Dogs-

DeletedUser4346

Greetings and Salutations all
Are you still looking for a tribe?. Well if you're lookin for a tribe I have one right here. We're small(I mean our members are small...no, no, no we have small members, I mean we have few members(whew)), we're active (we've had more than 2 posts in our forum in the last week), but hey, what can I say....my wife keeps tellin me "size matters" and I finally realize what she's talkin about...it's the size of your tribe that matters......so join us if you like. Contact anybody in the tribe for an invitation. I can promise you that if you do join, it may be a few days before anyone says welcome to the tribe, but thats because we're all busy playing Texas hold'em on the side....I mean we're busy!, yeah, thats right... we're busy with all that tribal stuff....sure that's the ticket, we're busy making our members swell...tribe members that is, making our tribe swell..errr grow...:icon_redface:

Respectfully
JethroTull

I stole this from my W9 recruiting announcement. I have just started recruiting, so I actually don't have a member(err, in my tribe that is)
But I've been here since Dec. 2006 where I started what became a top 10 tribe in W3.
I no longer play any other worlds.
my most recent world played(that I took seriously anyway) was W13. There, too, I led a top 5 tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20102

Glad to see you back JT. Theres a huge account available on W13 if you'd like. Message me if you're interested

DeletedUser4346

5 tribemates and our members are swelling.....

Q, thanks for the offer, but I'm fine where I'm at.

DeletedUser

wait, your back?

good luck with your new tribe. (hopefully you do as well with this one as you did with -DOGS- and WAR-D)

DeletedUser4346

hey char, still giving them hell in W13? You playing here? I could use a good alliance

DeletedUser

hey char, still giving them hell in W13? You playing here? I could use a good alliance

naw, I quit W13 a while ago (and so did my brother, What33).

I'm coming back for the OFFTOPICA tribe in W41, the 24 player co-playing account, and possibly the W13 premade though.

DeletedUser

I haven't played this game for 2 years. I come around to troll the forums and see whats happening, and look what I find, my old friend, Jethro, back for more. What the hell, I'm in send me an invite, it'll be like old times in W3

DeletedUser

I've heard these guys are awesome.

Of course i'm not in that tribe, who said i was >_>

DeletedUser

Jethro!!! How are ya? If I didn't have 440 villages on w13, I would most certainly join you! You were a damn fine leader in your day, glad to see you've found a home. :D

To anyone looking for a great tribe, there is no way Jethro's tribe doesn't become one of the finest in all the worlds!

DeletedUser

If you can grow out of those 6 members. Then it is fine with me to have you there.

But recruiting more will prolly inflict territory/farm conflict between our members.

Potential ally, potential threat.

D3NaLi today at 04:42
Hey man i was wondering if your tribe was looking for and alliance
Then I suggest you discuss this to me personally Jethro so we could put some conditions to it :)

DeletedUser4346

I'll message you ingame Page

and doomsday it's great to hear from you. After getting pounded and pounded for months by some of the great tribes/players in W13 your ODD most be gigantic, and yet you thrive, awesome job doomday

DeletedUser

If you can grow out of those 6 members. Then it is fine with me to have you there.

with the players of the anon i've seen in our K so far... 6 members is waayyy more than enough to handle the compition. lol

DeletedUser

Actually they finally got close enough to take me down. But they gave me an account about 4 times bigger. Playing without premium was hard enough before, buying the coins is rediculous! You made a hell of a stand your self man. :D I hope we play together again one day.