War for K45

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Since BP ended in the area, K45 has been a consistent battlefield but has mostly managed to stay out of public discussion.

From what I have been told / can see, there are 2 clear sides:

MEA/AAA/Vamp

vs

WET/WET2, Danes, Bleed/Clamps, *PHX*/PHX2 and all star players Weird Flex But OK and TreX

Map2.png

Knowing most of MEA family from the past, they are a force to be reckoned with - but can they overcome these odds?
Will do my best to keep this up to date, while we discuss further developments :)

Side 1:
Tribes: MEA, AAA, Vamp
Side 2:
Tribes: WET, Wet 2, DANES, *PHX*, PHX2, Bleed, CLAMPS
Players: TreX, Weird Flex But Ok

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 155
Side 2: 202
Difference: 47

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 20
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 288,203
Side 2: 591,415
Difference: 303,212

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78,345
Side 2: 81,427
Difference: 3,082

chart

Last edited:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Why can't their be 2 allstars fighting MEA and the other noobs who mass recruit my food? You should get a dislike on that post for leaving me out Jon o_O

Side 1:
Players: TreX
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, AAA, Vamp

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 219
Difference: 209

chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 34,348
Side 2: 390,955
Difference: 356,607

chart

Side 1: 29,922
Side 2: 2,469
Difference: 27,453

chart

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I only take ownership of my dad Trex on stats. I'm not sure why we're being paired with other tribes. So I took the liberty for removing the other people since they're making our stats look terrible.

Side 1:
Tribes: AAA, MEA, Vamp
Side 2:
Players: Weird Flex But Ok, TreX

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 219
Side 2: 35
Difference: 184

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 15
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 390,955
Side 2: 101,578
Difference: 289,377

chart

Side 1: 2,469
Side 2: 60,347
Difference: 57,878

chart

DeletedUser120206

Good going guys, if MEA survives the world is in big trouble by point size comparisons...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
First thing that came to my mind when I read this was Jon is trying to put a focus on a different K instead of the one he is in .

DivineWind

Reaction score
trex stop beating the shit out of the best chance of a big bad this world its just not fair to the rest of us

Last edited:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I think this world already has a handful of big bads already. The question is which of them are going to merge into the other. Merging to win seems to be the MO of quite a few tribes on this world. AND IT MAKES ME SICK :eek:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I think this world already has a handful of big bads already. The question is which of them are going to merge into the other. Merging to win seems to be the MO of quite a few tribes on this world. AND IT MAKES ME SICK :eek:

Damn I've been rumbled

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In all fairness, I think it's the most interesting continent to talk about :p

What I find the most interesting is the past several worlds , the tribes your in or leading always have the most less ODD , but usually a top rank tribe and or a winning tribe , just like your tribe is now ?

DeletedUser113795

Hello ladys and gentlemans. It was a long time since i was posting here. Because admins are soft and dont let us insult and flame people, so that is why they are losing members.

Any way, i wanna say that Mea back stabbers will go down. When i was making a NAP deal so we can destroy TBS they lie and make me thing they discus it,but they didn`t. They attack by suprise and maneg to get 6 village, after that i decler war on them. TBS tribe is almost finish so we will be ebole to contretate on Mea tribe and they gonna pay it. This is not wolrd 98, here they will be destroyed. They have few good players, rest are n00bs and pay to win robots. I will make sure they go down first before any other strong tribe. Mea is histroy

Last edited by a moderator:

PK468

Hello ladys and gentlemans. It was a long time since i was posting here. Because admins are soft and dont let us insult and flame people, so that is why they are losing members.

Any way, i wanna say that Mea back stabbers will go down. When i was making a NAP deal so we can destroy TBS they lie and make me thing they discus it,but they didn`t. They attack by suprise and maneg to get 6 village, after that i decler war on them. TBS tribe is almost finish so we will be ebole to contretate on Mea tribe and they gonna pay it. This is not wolrd 98, here they will be destroyed. They have few good players, rest are n00bs and pay to win robots. I will make sure they go down first before any other strong tribe. Mea is histroy

Dude calm down rofl. Hold your tears, take a deep breath and talk slowly... everything will be fine.

FYI MEA is world 92 Just. is world 98

Last edited by a moderator:

SoarHigh2

OH NO, OMG All 4 tribes fighting against one "big noob tribe".

Sorry, I meant to say
Bleed/CLAMPS, PHX/PHX2, DANES, WET/WET2, FleX, TreX
against
MEA/AAA/Vamp

Bleed has been more focused on BLOOD/GUTS and cleaning off -L- (-L- is now gone).
PHX has backstabbed TBS to break NAP (once they were GOBLINS in NAP with TBS so they broke NAP to eat TBS villages)
WET/WET2 have declared war on us as soon as the BP was over.

@Lord Batan,
I'm guessing you guys don't mind me posting conversation with your diplomat?
Discussing NAP just doesn't cut it. Actually having the NAP does. You guys were brown dots, which meant the players near your borders can do an operation to eliminate any threats on brown dots.
We kept all our diplomatic relations to the terms and never broke one in this world.
You guys just downright backstabbed TBS by going through the hassle of disbanding the tribe and rejoining as a new tribe to break off relations. Then you guys came up to me saying, our NAP with GOBLINS still exist so we shouldn't attack you guys? OK

-Jhp

Last edited: