War for the core

DeletedUser

Dead Rising is officially declaring war on the HOT family of tribes and the IP family of tribes today at 0100 server time.

IP family:
IP+JAG • IPi • IP-WL • IP+RRE • IP-Dof
IPDof2 • IP-K33 • IP+CK • IP+M • IP

HOT family:
HOT - HOT|N - HOT|N2 - HOT|S2 - HOTa|N - HOTa|S

The disputes between our tribes are well known, and i am not going to be troubled to list them all here. Just know we are now going to attack with more then just words now.

I wish you all the best of luck, and we look forward to battling your masses.

DeletedUser

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I'm here to announce that D.V will be joining in this war against HOT and IP.

Hot pushed [DR] too far with their actions and they must be punished. IP and their spying and fugitive hiding tactics are a scourge on this world that must be gotten rid of.

D.V has it's own reasons for joining this war too. A while ago HOT had the cheek to ask for our Permission in attacking one of our members, Krataios. When they both pounced on our ally, FTR, in a completely unprovoked attack while they were NAP'd it was the last straw, I am only sorry that we were engaged in two wars when all of this took place, or FTR would still be with us today. We took all this, we waited, we planned and now we will give them some payback for the destruction they have caused us and our friends!

Once again, D.V's banners will flutter on the battlefield, this time against a larger, but unwieldy foe. It is time these bumbling behemoths feel the wrath of D.V, it is time for them to suffer and die.

Demon Vanguards! To war!

Last edited by a moderator:

ender_wiggin

Just as a technical sidenote: This declaration of war serves as a severence of our NAPs. Just fyi. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

On behalf of the HTW tribe I would like to ally ourselves with the DR and DV tribe and ensure that the Central Alliance as a united team will fight IP.

We will also be reducing our status with the HOT tribe to that of a NAP for the forseeable future.

Any questions please feel free to mail any of our members

Best of luck all

Unleash the hounds of Hell

Tracker

Scarge

:axemen: :lightcavalry: :ram: :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob:

i whish IP good luck ull need it mate's!

-Scarge

Simon Hawkins

As I have written in another topic. D*D Family has also declared war at 01:00 against the IP Family.

DeletedUser8266

Good luck all, some good fighting ahead...

HTW-R FTW!

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
wo...
i cant help thinking this war would be a little more exciting from spectators point of view if there wasnt such a clear cut winner, but ah well... war is war

DeletedUser3506

ip are very strong on k54 though

CA + D*D FTW!:axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

Scarge

wo...
i cant help thinking this war would be a little more exciting from spectators point of view if there wasnt such a clear cut winner, but ah well... war is war

mby u should convince cult to help IP to make it moore fun?^^

DeletedUser3506

im totally pumped for this guys!!

ive drank 4 bottles of lucozade to keep me going for awhile!!:p:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Scarge

im totally pumped for this guys!!

ive drank 4 bottles of lucozade to keep me going for awhile!!:p:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

i slept the last 72 hours to be awake fore the nexst 48 what's your point?

-Scarge

DeletedUser3506

i slept the last 72 hours to be awake fore the nexst 48 what's your point?

-Scarge

IM HYPER YOUR JUST NOT TIRED! DOWN WITH IP! WOO

whos gonna be forst too lose a village! :icon_twisted: