War for the core

rumplehumpalot

Ha ha. NO! Its time everyone knows you don't do anything. You just make stuff up to look cool!

DeletedUser

My count for D*PTT got 70. It's kind of confusing, given some switched tribes and some went tribeless. But that should boost D*D's score a bit.

Edit: And a quick check of D*D, including the v-k33 conquers was in the 90s.

Zschech

thats why im getting really annoyed with most people in the tribe im in
they are just criticsing the dukes and barons who tried to get offence and defence organised saying that they misled the normal members
and yes because of so few people responding to the requests those who did were seen as needed to get rid of because they were the ones fighting back whilst the others could be taken later
and yes even though i am now mostly destroyed from attacking some D*PTT, even though i am a loyal member of the tribe i do not feel loyal to some of the members and am thinking of just leaving the tribe on my own as i cannot stand their whining any longer about how now they are under attack no-one is supporting them even though they didn't support us few who attacked

oh well hadn't expected to write this long a post

DeletedUser

Respect for staying with your tribe Zschech it was the decent thing to do. You have just listed most of the reason I left my old tribe I.L back in the day and joined DR. I joined DR to avoid all the C**p you are going through now.
I lost thousands of troops defending players who went inactive days/weeks later without telling me. Most players first post was the ever classic "HELP I'M UNDER ATTACK". NO details as to who was attacking them, where from or when the attacks would hit.
I figured out the tribe sucked and left for greener pastures, with more active members who's equivelant of "HELP I'M UNDER ATTACK" is "feeling the love" or "incomming from ********"
If I think players are not worth helping or cannot be relied aupon to help others then I would not stay in a tribe, you should have realised how dependable all your tribesmates were a long time ago their are always lots of clues.
Maybe in the next world/tribe you should strive to join a tribe that has the same value's you have, it makes the game alot more fun when your tribes outlook matches your own.

DeletedUser

Respect for staying with your tribe Zschech it was the decent thing to do. You have just listed most of the reason I left my old tribe I.L back in the day and joined DR. I joined DR to avoid all the C**p you are going through now.
I lost thousands of troops defending players who went inactive days/weeks later without telling me. Most players first post was the ever classic "HELP I'M UNDER ATTACK". NO details as to who was attacking them, where from or when the attacks would hit.
I figured out the tribe sucked and left for greener pastures, with more active members who's equivelant of "HELP I'M UNDER ATTACK" is "feeling the love" or "incomming from ********"
If I think players are not worth helping or cannot be relied aupon to help others then I would not stay in a tribe, you should have realised how dependable all your tribesmates were a long time ago their are always lots of clues.
Maybe in the next world/tribe you should strive to join a tribe that has the same value's you have, it makes the game alot more fun when your tribes outlook matches your own.

Again, you did the best thing. You joined a tribe which had common sense, gratz to you my friend.

DeletedUser3227

Sicnarf, those points are all very valid - however, political and regional situations do not always allow one to pick and choose where they go, unfortunately.

DeletedUser

I was in I.L too in my time... I didn't know anything about TW then, W3 was my first world, and I did not find the curious absence of dark blue dots in all the continents surrounding me a cause to worry:icon_wink:

Scarge

Blasd from the pasd any 1 ? :p

Damn alot of ppl who i had forgotten about are here :|