War for the core

DeletedUser

The word "refugee" is just the word we use. This isn't real life, the terms we use to describe the status of an individual here has no bearing on "real life".

DeletedUser

Come back from a 2 week ban and all Is ee is McSqui running his mouth still. DOWN WITH IP!!!

DeletedUser

Any news on a score?

Inquiring minds, and all that stuff....

The score was something like, wait what? I just asked someone and they told me a word instead of a number, that word was.......Owned. Apparently thats all you need to know. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser1714

Any news on a score?

Inquiring minds, and all that stuff....

Is there any point in bothering with a score? IP might as well have disbanded from the start of this war, the score would have probably been the same if it had.

DeletedUser6769

Hmmm.... Interesting...

ORDER OF ALLIANCES ONLY TOP 20

Allies:

We know who you are

--------------------------------------
-----------------ENEMIES------------------

FTR

and family

*.*
˜*•. ˜*•.•*˜ .•*˜
˜*•. ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.•°*”˜.•°*”˜ .•*˜

Perhaps they should update their profile to reflect their current standing and current enemies... or are they really that inactive?

Sven

DeletedUser1714

Hmmm.... Interesting...

Perhaps they should update their profile to reflect their current standing and current enemies... or are they really that inactive?

Sven

The leadership have been inactive pretty much from before the start of the war. Prot for RL reasons... God know's what happened to Seterosas...

It's a shame because they were such good leaders.

DeletedUser

The leadership have been inactive pretty much from before the start of the war. Prot for RL reasons... God know's what happened to Seterosas...

It's a shame because they were such good leaders.

Good leaders would not have provoked a war with the CA. After all, it was their decisions in leading IP which prompted IP to be disliked as a whole.

To be honest I have never seen much of what went on internally, for all I know they could have been great leaders, but it was their external dealings which they had a problem with.

I've spoken to Seterosas on several occasions and I've always hesitated to open them, knowing that there would only be reams of drivel in there.

I have also spoken to Prot on several occasions, he is probably my most respected of the IP leaders. He was always ill-informed, but an understanding negotiator nonetheless.

I've sort of had contact with Meelex, he ignored the mail I sent to him when he decided to snipe my members villages. :icon_neutral:

henri6

if they were great leaders
they would have appointed someone for the duke position
before bailing out and abandoning you

DeletedUser1714

Maybe my view is rose tinted then but up until all this banning c**p started, I've always found Prot and Seterosas to be very attentive leaders, who maybe made the wrong decisions at times, but who doesn't. The reason I say they were great was that at least inside IP, they were respected and not feared. No-one had a bad word to say about them until the end.

And there was a time when Crammer did a a very good job after their leadership stopped. But I guess there was only so much he could do by that time.

DeletedUser

Maybe my view is rose tinted then but up until all this banning c**p started, I've always found Prot and Seterosas to be very attentive leaders, who maybe made the wrong decisions at times, but who doesn't. The reason I say they were great was that at least inside IP, they were respected and not feared. No-one had a bad word to say about them until the end.

I think that makes them nice people, not good leaders.

DeletedUser1714

I think that makes them nice people, not good leaders.

Not at all. Fear of ones leader makes people unable to communicate with them honestly. Perhaps the only reason they didn't succeed was their recent lack of commitment and/or a change in RL/TW priorities. I suppose you could argue that that makes them bad leaders, but getting IP to the level they did can't have been an accident.

DeletedUser

Not at all. Fear of ones leader makes people unable to communicate with them honestly. Perhaps the only reason they didn't succeed was their recent lack of commitment and/or a change in RL/TW priorities. I suppose you could argue that that makes them bad leaders, but getting IP to the level they did can't have been an accident.

Those leaders who are feared, attract the worst from TW.

I have seen plenty of tribes get into high positions with little ability.

Evando

And there was a time when Crammer did a a very good job after their leadership stopped. But I guess there was only so much he could do by that time.

not just Crammer their was Scammer as well these done everything for the tribe the forums,the reorganisation,the atttacks etc. as far as i knew Seterosas had quit he and meelex both said they were about a month ago and i never heard from him after that

DeletedUser

I do believe the CA has created a new mount everest judging by the size of that point drop in the IP graph.

DeletedUser

The banning crap really can't be used as an excuse. There were many others banned (including my fellow tribesman) who instead of cowering in a corner and crying such as the IP dukes, came back even stronger than before hand. If you're truly dedicated to your tribe then you wouldn't abandon them just because of a SLIGHT set back. Get back on you horse and go out swinging.

DeletedUser1714

The banning crap really can't be used as an excuse. There were many others banned (including my fellow tribesman) who instead of cowering in a corner and crying such as the IP dukes, came back even stronger than before hand. If you're truly dedicated to your tribe then you wouldn't abandon them just because of a SLIGHT set back. Get back on you horse and go out swinging.

I'm not saying it's an excuse. Just that it was then that things really turned bad for IP. Being the first tribe to be given banings also didn't help matters, especially when we thought for so long that no-one else was also going to get the same. The whole situation was a farce and must have taken a lot of fun and satisfaction out of the game for said players.

I know you wouldn't understand this though AoS... You're probably so used to being banned it's just part of the game for you. lol

DeletedUser

I, and my tribe have decided to help this effort to destroy IP and HOT by clearing out their k25 presense. We find their conduct distasteful and we would rather they didn't inhabit the continent that we do.

Before coming to this decision I consulted one of the Dukes of the CA to make sure that we were not stepping on anybody's toes and that we would be a help and not a hinderence.

Niphyr
-Duke of LoR

DeletedUser7123

didnt ip get to where it was today by just recruiting the remenants of fa?
and plenty of tribes have got to the top with no skill. take ftr before the 'cleansing' as i like to call it (their war which seperated the good from the crap). before that pretty much all of them were under its wing for its title.

DeletedUser

I, and my tribe have decided to help this effort to destroy IP and HOT by clearing out their k25 presense. We find their conduct distasteful and we would rather they didn't inhabit the continent that we do.

Before coming to this decision I consulted one of the Dukes of the CA to make sure that we were not stepping on anybody's toes and that we would be a help and not a hinderence.

Niphyr
-Duke of LoR

Welcome aboard and happy hunting :)