War for the core

Evando

didnt ip get to where it was today by just recruiting the remenants of fa?
and plenty of tribes have got to the top with no skill. take ftr before the 'cleansing' as i like to call it (their war which seperated the good from the crap). before that pretty much all of them were under its wing for its title.

I think HOT recruited the FA members

DeletedUser

I'm not saying it's an excuse. Just that it was then that things really turned bad for IP. Being the first tribe to be given banings also didn't help matters, especially when we thought for so long that no-one else was also going to get the same. The whole situation was a farce and must have taken a lot of fun and satisfaction out of the game for said players.

I know you wouldn't understand this though AoS... You're probably so used to being banned it's just part of the game for you. lol

I won't deny that IP took it the hardest being the first big tribe to receive mass bans/villages taken away for pseudo reasons. All that I am saying is if they were truly good leaders they would have stuck it out long enough to atleast find replacement dukes and such.

No banning isn't just another part of the game for me. I don't agree with a few of my bans but that's a non-issue. I'd rather not get banned AGAIN for talking about my bans.

Double post I think. Sorry too lazy to hit that edit button.

DeletedUser

didnt ip get to where it was today by just recruiting the remenants of fa?
and plenty of tribes have got to the top with no skill. take ftr before the 'cleansing' as i like to call it (their war which seperated the good from the crap). before that pretty much all of them were under its wing for its title.

I disagree.

DeletedUser

Here are some scores.. Which I did not enjoy counting. :icon_rolleyes:

D.V - 162
HTW-R - 250
[DR] - 464
D*D - 51

CA & D*D total conquers - 927

IP - 1
HOT - 11

IP & HOT total conquers - 12

I did not include the runaways or the IP tribes that left during the war.

I know there are still people who still doubt The CA's prowess in battle. Hopefully these scores will silence your doubts. In all my time playing tribalwars I've never seen such a landslide victory.

IP & HOT you got your arses booted.

DeletedUser

WOW, frightening stuff

I see that IP have lost around 10 MILLION points in just over a week!!:icon_eek:

Outside the top 13 tribes in this world the rest have less points than IP have lost in total!:icon_redface:

Scary stuff.

Evando

just think of all the inactives,account-sat and CA critics we have just cleared from the core now its time for the real battles to commence

DeletedUser597

The Core is virtually ours.
Its just a case of clearing up for now.

rumplehumpalot

haha Sumner. I counted a few days ago and D*D as a whole had well over 100 takeovers from IP. You forgot to count D*PTT which is the closest to the action :D

rumplehumpalot

haha you didn't forget. You just dont want D*D to catch up to D.V in IP villages taken. Either that or you dont like us :(

DeletedUser

haha you didn't forget. You just dont want D*D to catch up to D.V in IP villages taken. Either that or you dont like us :(

I've just looked and D*PTT took most of their villages from V-K33, so it wouldn't have made any difference to my figures anyway. :lol: I didn't include tribes that left IP during the war in any of the totals.

I'll do it sometime tomorrow, but my vision is still blurred from earlier on.

DeletedUser6491

Is it safe to say this war.. no massacre is almost over? Or are there still many to be taken?

rumplehumpalot

I've just looked and D*PTT took most of their villages from V-K33, so it wouldn't have made any difference to my figures anyway. :lol: I didn't include tribes that left IP during the war in any of the totals.

I'll do it sometime tomorrow, but my vision is still blurred from earlier on.

Ehh I still consider them IP. But i guess it doesn't matter much anyways. lol