WAR has Been Declared !

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I only got

[spoil]
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 17.08.2011 (590.961 units)! [/spoil]

all for the heavy price of ...

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: cshipley
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Players: r2d3

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

[/spoil]

6 months on, still attacking me, still can't noble me, no wonder you're obssessed :)

DeletedUser79042

6 months on, still attacking me, still can't noble me, no wonder you're obssessed :)

Why noble you? What pet would I have then ? As for the "6 months" you keep telling, better start recounting. I just started with you. Not going to stop. :axemen:

Even you should be able to understand this I assume. Maybe not ...:icon_rolleyes:

robot out

PS. Complaining to the girls of your situation will not save you at the end... Keep trying though, they seem to like talking to you more than they do with me. :lol: Keep up the chit chat !

DeletedUser

Not going to stop what exactly? You have proven that this obsession of yours isn't actually achieving anything except improving my ODD.
You keep talking on here about what you're doing like it's something important, it's laughable!

Also I don't need to recount, my figures are usually quite spot on, unlike the Greek government :lol:

Whether it's six days, six months or six years the result is always the same. Zero. So please continue.

You talk a lot, but achieve little. No wonder pnp is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Happy rebuilding m8 :) Or maybe you shouldn't ??? Cause all this nukepack will he back soon ;)
Maybe it is just how I see this game right now. Just nuking the s*** out of you. Indefinetly :) How does that feel ? That you got a perma enemy in this game ? Feel exclusive ? Either get back to RAM or stop playing and deal with the world's problems you obviously ALSO care.

Hmmm. Seems the riots are over and you started the chit chats again with the girls. What did they promise this time? Membership? :lol:

DeletedUser

I am not your mate, and yes it is happy rebuilding, it takes me less than a minute to edit the settings on my Account Manager and it does it all for me.

It feels great that your sole obsession in your life is nuking me and its having zero impact. To put in so much effort and achieve nothing ... ouch.

It must hurt knowing you are comprehensively failing at something you are obsessed with and perhaps hurt even more that the guy you are obsessed with, doesn't give a damn about you.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It must hurt knowing you are comprehensively failing at something you are obsessed with and perhaps hurt even more that the guy you are obsessed with, doesn't give a damn about you.

LOL.

dont care, yet always respond?? Hypocritical...

Anyways, its still a win that your spending precious money on TW, just to deal with the robot... figure AM costs money..

Wait, here comes the whole "that little money dont mean much to me".. means enough for you to invest in the first place... so stop pretending you dont care.

mmk?

DeletedUser

Well actually Pajuno, I don't always respond. There are way more posts on these forums with my name mentioned within them than posts written by me. I just stop by now and again to give you all something to rant about for a few days.

Secondly, I don't buy AM to deal with some kid who pretends to be a robot, I buy AM because it's a relatively low price to pay for the benefits it provides and it's permanently used on my account and has been since it was introduced.