WAR has Been Declared !

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser79042

V L R is the target!

Followers of shrimpley's : SURRENDER or DIE with him ! (okay don't die, just delete :lol: )

Haters of shrimps ... err... shrimpley's: JOIN the 600 4 U new tribe to blast shrimps out of the water! :axemen:

I will write a better declaration when I find some time :lol: Time to hit the beach :)

DeletedUser71844

[SPOIL]
en30-3.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser79042

Nice map SFC! It is obvious that I got you rounded up !!

SHFU is RECRUITING:

a. Shrimp haters.
b. Hugging haters.
c. Inactivity haters.
d. Haters in general

Basic Rules to Accept:

a. Obey the Robot.
b. Obey Rule "a"

Tribal Missions:

a. Destroy Shrimpley.
b. Stick to Mission "a".

Basic SHFU Candidate Skills:

a. Humour
b. Activity
c. Wish for Gaming
b. Basic knowledge of the "church" - many still do not know what a church is :lol:

Tribal Diplomacy sucks, but we will probably make it. We only got 1 war to fight so far! Then we hug :icon_razz: :)lol:)

That's it. Gear up.

PS: inactivity + boredom = kickout. Instant. You may join BH or Phoenx right after that :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was wondering when this would happen. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

SirMike use the ... hounds to show you the way :lol:

First intelligence reports start flowing in. Directly from the V L R HQ !

[spoil]

spstudio5.jpg

http://www.sp-studio.de/ ^^

[/spoil]
We :)lol:) are winning !!

DeletedUser71844

Viva las Vegas were a tribe in K48/49 about 2 years ago.

cececole

Well, I have been called a hater and I want to visit Las Vegas.

Does this qualify me for membership???? :p

DeletedUser79042

No hatred in Vegas :)

Just good looking women :)

(not for your teeth sfc :p)

Maybe I should rename SHFU tribe to: 600 from Vegas SHFV or sth like that ...

DeletedUser79042

This is a strange "war". I haven't even fired a single nuke and they are all jumping ship(ley) :lol:

I have a dilemma. Should I take the trouble and some hours of my time and start firing or should I wait till there is only 1 shrimp left? The big one?

If this becomes the case, the new shrimpley motto should become: "5 wars fought - 1 lost with no troop loss" :lol:

On a serious note, it surely looks like endgame for shrimpley. Maybe he should do this world a favour and delete, so we can continue our usual nuking eachother without manipulations. Or is he working on a new deal with ... BH ? We shall see ... I will wait some more days before unleashing havock. Then there will be no stop.

robot out :axemen:

DeletedUser

If this becomes the case, the new shrimpley motto should become: "5 wars fought - 1 lost with no troop loss" :lol:

On a serious note, it surely looks like endgame for shrimpley. Maybe he should do this world a favour and delete, so we can continue our usual nuking eachother without manipulations. Or is he working on a new deal with ... BH ? We shall see ... I will wait some more days before unleashing havock. Then there will be no stop.
:axemen:

robot out

5 wars 5 victories...rofl....don;t need to even debate that...everyone knows the truth EVERYONE....

BUT, please please don't delete, your lesson has yet to come...and yea, end of the line for this one no matter what he does.

DeletedUser79042

dammit, even though I had to disband this wonderful single player tribe of mine, hence shrimpley winning this :lol:, I did try to fulfil my commitment to kill his troops and destroy his villages with a single thrust.

BUT. Shrimps are ... dodging (seems the riot stories are a thing of the past right now :icon_razz: )

Bottom line, all I got was :

[spoil]
You plundered the most resources in this world on 16.08.2011 (34.030.567 resources)
[/spoil]

I think most can admit that shrimp villages are officially new 150hr march robotic farms nowadays :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

Perhaps he's mistaking the riots in England for the riots that your troops are causing in his villages ?

Riots ? ... uhm ... I mean victory marches.