War has come -- ESL and TUBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As has been discussed in this forum, TUBA launched unprovoked attacks against ESL. A global tribal war was averted only through diplomacy of TUBA leadership. TUBA has, apparently, rethought the position and seeks war now. We have massive violations of the cease fire underway by TUBA and a boastful message openly declaring the violation.

We wholeheartedly agree.

Let it begin.

Lokinder, Lord of Tribal Affairs.

DeletedUser3899

this should be an interesting one

let me find some popcorn

DeletedUser

well, i have friends on both sides, and both sides have some really skilled players. So yeah, it should be a good one :D

DeletedUser

lol, well, i think it's kinda funny, but TUBA probably has the longest list of allies in the game (not really a good thing when it comes down to it), i just can't remember who they all are, but the question is are they any good?

Most of them, probably not. Like any wars like these, isolated players will get taken first. TUBA is positioned well in many areas and it will be a long dug in war.

DeletedUser1747

Ah, very interesting, this. I logged in today for the first time, only to find the defense in several of my villages stripped. This war most likely marks the end of my time in World 2. Being in close proximity to all of TUBACN's top players does me no good, especially at a time when I am inactive. We will see how this plays out ;). Good luck to Caominh, BR_Havok, and Salah al-Din.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1082

I remember that there was an enormous TUBA presence (Zeratul was there) where I was because I gave my villages to CE and quit, and there wasn't a single village belonging to ESL. TUBA has a lot more villages in the center of the map.

DeletedUser

As has been discussed in this forum, TUBA launched unprovoked attacks against ESL. A global tribal war was averted only through diplomacy of TUBA leadership. TUBA has, apparently, rethought the position and seeks war now. We have massive violations of the cease fire underway by TUBA and a boastful message openly declaring the violation.

We wholeheartedly agree.

Let it begin.

Lokinder, Lord of Tribal Affairs.

Finally there is a war :icon_razz: I was disspointed when ESL had decided to back off when this thing initially started but it looks like its on. I think both sides know where I stand on this and I was notified that my actions sort of caused this :lol: :lol:

Like I said before Lokindar, I got ESL's back on this.:icon_cool:

Now back to studying for damn finals, hope I don't miss this war.

DeletedUser

UNPROVOKED? Lokinder sometimes i wonder if u are drunk when u write your messages.

DeletedUser

UNPROVOKED? Lokinder sometimes i wonder if u are drunk when u write your messages.

I dont know about lokinder being drunk while posting in forums but i sure know this that you have whatso ever no information about the recent happenings or you are pretending you have no idea about them

DeletedUser4328

Hmmm. This will be very interesting. I do not know who will win

DeletedUser3684

hahaha i still find it hilarious how he makes it sound like TUBA joined up and smashed one of their players. If what ive heard is correct it was a single TUBA player....a couple at the most.....

TUBA and ESL werent even allies!

DeletedUser

I dont know about lokinder being drunk while posting in forums but i sure know this that you have whatso ever no information about the recent happenings or you are pretending you have no idea about them

I don't expect that your opinions are unbiased either. Neither are mine of course. TUBA's "unprovoked" attacks were in response to attacks on more than one of TUBA's members, in addition to "additional" terms on the cease fire stated by ESL which were assumed but not accepted by TUBA.

Could this situation have been handled differently by both sides and war avoided? Absolutely. But alas, that hasn't happened, and we are now at war. I do hope we can be honorable fighters to each other.

Daakman of TUBA

DeletedUser

Will any of ESL's sister tribes be getting involved in this?
If so this will most probably swing in ESL's favour.
To be fair, i think TUBA Vs. ESL would finish with a TUBA win.
On the other hand...
I think if it was... TUBA & Friends Vs. ESL & Friends it would swing in favour of ESL.

what you lot think?

DeletedUser4328

Who are the ESL friends. RUM Xig aten smoker ??

And i am more than sure TUBA has one or two close allies as well

DeletedUser

Well, allow me to disagree with you, Frankish. TUBA family is quite a large family, thus it is not well co-ordinated. Numbers usually don't tell the truth. Example: I have just scouted a member of TUBA and launched attacks on him. Before my scouts hit him, I had a mail not from him but from a personal ally of him! who was asking why I am attacking him!!! That took me by surprise... And I am certain that many more TUBA members are not aware of this war. ESL family on the other hand consists of 2 tribes (something well known) and we can co-ordinate quite well. Targets have been given to us already, support is also organized already.

Oh, and yes, we will get help, as TUBA will. When you have friends, you need them in such cases. Maybe they want to have fun also :D

DeletedUser

Who are the ESL friends. RUM Xig aten smoker ??

And i am more than sure TUBA has one or two close allies as well

ESL considers the following alliances Bonded Brothers. Tribes who have shown honor, respect and friendship in all times. We've bled and bled others for these tribes as they have for us:

AoS Family.
XiG Family.
Smoker Family.

DeletedUser2237

There's no way to predict the outcome of this war, and there's no good in discussing who was right or wrong. All that matters now are troops and walls and villages.
See you on the battlefield, TUBA members. May we fight with our all.

DeletedUser3945

At last, some action....

Lets hope all the various allies join in too, finally make the game interesting.

DeletedUser

I do believe the Chaos theory may come in hand here. As other allies step forth to aid their brethren you may see an opposite reaction against such from the other side.

ESL and Tuba should be proud, considering their very large family allies they may have just started a world war.

Now wouldnt THAT be fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.