War has come -- ESL and TUBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Pretty lame excuse for attacking your own allies. Why didnt you just stay out of the war?

DeletedUser

Edit: Why don't you just say you attacked tuba b/c of the free villages involved.
At least be honest, I would imagine everyone else in this forum would respect you alot more.

I am sure someone would have attacked their character for that too.

DeletedUser

Well of course that is a big factor in why XiG got involved!!!!
Basically we was doing what we should be doing, (sticking up for our sister tribe) while gaining villages.

Sounds like a win win situation if you ask me.

Also, TUBA were allies of the once "XiG family", Then XiG split away dropping many un needed alliances what were taken on board by the entire previous family. whether TUBA was one of the dropped ones, i do not personally know as i was appart of a previous Ccx faction (now Rum-B). But half way through the TUBA proceedings i switched to XiG.

DeletedUser

Well of course that is a big factor in why XiG got involved!!!!
Basically we was doing what we should be doing, (sticking up for our sister tribe) while gaining villages.

Sounds like a win win situation if you ask me.

Also, TUBA were allies of the once "XiG family", Then XiG split away dropping many un needed alliances what were taken on board by the entire previous family. whether TUBA was one of the dropped ones, i do not personally know as i was appart of a previous Ccx faction (now Rum-B). But half way through the TUBA proceedings i switched to XiG.

Much much better, you would make a far better diplomat than the ones we are being served with in this thread.

DeletedUser

I have been gone long and likely will not return for some weeks, but, I have read the contents of this thread and would like to say a couple of things.

1. TUBA initiated the war by attacking ESL. TUBA then agreed to cease fire terms that included the surrender of that player to combined TUBA/ESL forces as the player in question was a thorn in the side of Amakal. This is not a debate. This is fact. TUBA worked during the cease fire to attack us in violation of it. This is perfectly acceptable.

2. TUBA had the initiative and early advantage.

3. TUBA was, combined, substantially larger than ESL.

3. As stated very early in this thread, the war would not really solely be about allies, but, about enemies made previously. ESL had the advantage of better living.

4. ESL's history brought a number of historical allies into the war. Again, better living.

5. ESL won the early propoganda. Our coordinated efforts were to send notes to TUBA warriors in many tribes, making them both question the war's cause, limit their willingness to fight, and spread dissent, leading to better intelligence and over time, diminishing membership as people left TUBA tribes.

6. ESL has been forced to coordinate and fight with a substantial change in leadership given my departure. They've done well in this, though I will reveal the ankles of Symbol30's women for allowing any of my villages to be taken :).

I have no comment on the addition of FTR/TW in this war as it now alters the scope of it and largely removes. My understanding of things was it was a rather enjoyable time before things tipped against TUBA. I wish I could have participated. Perhaps in the future with the next enemy I'll be back.

Until then, Cheers.

DeletedUser

I have been gone long and likely will not return for some weeks, but, I have read the contents of this thread and would like to say a couple of things.

1. TUBA initiated the war by attacking ESL. TUBA then agreed to cease fire terms that included the surrender of that player to combined TUBA/ESL forces as the player in question was a thorn in the side of Amakal. This is not a debate. This is fact. TUBA worked during the cease fire to attack us in violation of it. This is perfectly acceptable.

2. TUBA had the initiative and early advantage.

3. TUBA was, combined, substantially larger than ESL.

3. As stated very early in this thread, the war would not really solely be about allies, but, about enemies made previously. ESL had the advantage of better living.

4. ESL's history brought a number of historical allies into the war. Again, better living.

5. ESL won the early propoganda. Our coordinated efforts were to send notes to TUBA warriors in many tribes, making them both question the war's cause, limit their willingness to fight, and spread dissent, leading to better intelligence and over time, diminishing membership as people left TUBA tribes.

6. ESL has been forced to coordinate and fight with a substantial change in leadership given my departure. They've done well in this, though I will reveal the ankles of Symbol30's women for allowing any of my villages to be taken :).

I have no comment on the addition of FTR/TW in this war as it now alters the scope of it and largely removes. My understanding of things was it was a rather enjoyable time before things tipped against TUBA. I wish I could have participated. Perhaps in the future with the next enemy I'll be back.

Until then, Cheers.
nice to hear from you:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Many appologies, my Sultan Lokinder for the loss of some of your villages. Though there is work to take them back for you and more. I am shamed that some of your villages were taken. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser5204

Lokinder, nice to hear from you. We at ESL await your return with much anticipation. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

it is a credit to lokinder as to how well our tribe did in his absence

DeletedUser2237

My villagers have sacrificed fifty TUBA soldiers in honor of your impending return, my God-King. :D

DeletedUser

Where did you get 50 TUBA soldiers psykolord because you sure as heck didn't capture any. In fact you sat by impotently as we swallowed up 10 ESL villages in your area, rimming three ESL players. We'd be attacking you now if it wasn't for TW, you should thank them for saving you from the rim. (Contrary to popular belief, TUBA is not beaten on all fronts.)

DeletedUser2237

Actually, I did take two TUBACN villages, buddy. Namely, from Pizi05. That's the reason that Pizi quit and Spirtblaze took one or two of his remaining villages. I suggest you do your research correctly next time, my good sir. :p

DeletedUser

Where did you get 50 TUBA soldiers psykolord because you sure as heck didn't capture any. In fact you sat by impotently as we swallowed up 10 ESL villages in your area, rimming three ESL players. We'd be attacking you now if it wasn't for TW, you should thank them for saving you from the rim. (Contrary to popular belief, TUBA is not beaten on all fronts.)

Beaten on most fronts though my friend.

Remember TUBASW?

Look pretty betean here... for example:

http://w2.twplus.org/index.php?tool=file&aid=1435

i hadnt checked this for a while, but it seems that after XiG took their local TUBASW, FTR and TW start battering TUBASW.

Bravo, i must applaud you FTR & TW.

All this after early TUBA cockyness and overconfidence i encountered at the start of all this.

DeletedUser

Wow! TUBA still has life in it! How are you doing Tien Lung? (And more importantly, where are you located :icon_twisted: )

DeletedUser

Seems most of em have been rimmed at some point? Or were their points always that low?

Status
Not open for further replies.