WAR Hmetal vs Moar!; WMD family

DeletedUser

Hello Friends,

after being attacked during three long weeks from WMD family we has received attacks from more than 35 players, 1400 daily attacks (counter) I congratulate our opponents for his action.

Thank you for the pleasure of playing TribalWAR and a hug to everyone! we will continue to enjoy the game.

just an aside, we do not receive support from anyone you just fight against three players.

best regards,
bakkkano
NO MEN NEVER WALK ALONE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like your post bakkkano (would have never commented this "stupid" thread otherwise), you are a good player and your four musketter tribe is made of good players as well...too bad that the numbers are not in your favor. There is a too much village difference and so WMD doesn't even have to try that hard to win this war (correct me if i'm wrong but you are getting a little low on troops). It's just a metter of time and this war will be forgotten unless you have some other aces up your sleeve :icon_wink: Enyoj the war till the end and give us as much hard time as you can :icon_biggrin: People often forget that this is just a game and that in the end it's really not much about how many villages you have but how much FUN you had in the world. Enjoy as i'm enjoing getting the reports of my nukes wasted on your walls :icon_eek::icon_cool:

Bye Seeky

DeletedUser

I congratulate Heavy metal on great balls and nice victory.
... Same thing happen to me when i was fighting vs WMD. I start good. I take 12, 13 villages alone. Then... counter- attack from bigger WMD players. I lost 9 villages. They are maybe not interested to "defend smaller inactive members" but they are very interested for they own expansion.
Do not jump into conclusion.

Respect Bakano for this statment, i can see u are honorable soldier. I like your attitude on end, full of respect for enemy (WMD) and without any hate.
I just remind what i say 10, 15 days ago,
nevermind u guys prove u have balls,

If u die u die like lions, with "big bang" on end, at least u guys know for what u played this game and u die facing not 2, 20, u die attacking 200 enemies,
u have your moment of glory and i congratulate you on this.