War in k67?

DeletedUser

Let me start by saying I am FULLY aware of the rediculousness of war without nobles. :icon_neutral:

However it was their idea so I guess I won't disappoint them.

We are going to war with the GOD family tribes... yes more family tribes! What is TW coming too. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways let me explain that as of yesterday ballchri, leader and mastermind of this... genious idea, assured me we were allies, that is until today when an informant of mine showed me this mail that came from one of ballchri's barons.

(The baron was addressing the other leaders of the tribes in the family)

GOD mail (request from ballchri) said:
Extirpation on 07.01. at 14:28
[player]ballchri[/player] wants me to do some things.
1. organize alliances nap and enemy's to conform all god tribes as one.
2. keep in touch with one member of each tribe. for dip purpose.

so tell them to send me a list of what you have copy and paste will be ok. thanks.

Extirpation on 08.01. at 20:29
i don't know if he contacted you but he wants to go to a 5 day war with KBC all of god tribes. hit them hard then go for nap. in less than 24h said to keep it hush hush. till he dose something don't know what. probably get an army. just passing along info. said to keep info secrete.

Extirpation on 08.01. at 21:35
its on. attack [ally]KBC[/ally]

message i sent some allies...

Hello, we are about to go to war with [ally]KBC[/ally] and i thought you might want to get in on the action. We have already begun and we will increase asap. thank you for any help. please talk with [player]ballchri[/player] if you cant get me with important info.

xEmerald today at 05:28
You are not as sneaky as you think you are.

This is really not something I would expect from a leader.

War it is then?

This message has been forwarded by xEmerald.

xEmerald today at 06:00
A war this early is rediculous is it not?

xEmerald today at 06:07
If you ultimately want the NAP, why not skip the pointless war and just get the NAP instead of becoming a laughing stock on the public forums.

If we go at it, it is just going to leave us both hurting and the other tribes are going to smell blood in the water and come after us in our weakened state.

As you can see I tried to explain to him to error of his ways, however the coward wouldn't even respond.

Just thought you all might like something new to flame/spam at :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He finally answered... with this:

ballchri today at 06:23
u know what i dont know who i can trust how did u get that who sent it and ware did it come from im being a leader i had to many members that wanted blood and i was not going to in the end tell my tribe what to do i was doing what i had to but i am taking a chance here and seeing what the hell is going on so now its ur turn

Sad sad sad

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm really having a hard time understanding what this is all about..

DeletedUser

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

I'll try to sum it up:

The GOD family were our allies, then today I found out they were setting up plans to attack us behind our backs.

Needless to say we cancelled the alliance and are now forced into a war that k67 is too young for as none in the continent have nobles.

I tried telling the GOD family leader this, however he can't seem to control his tribe and thus the war begins.

DeletedUser

I usually expect a mass incoming of n00blemen.

honestly, all we gotta do is dodge the handful of attacks they send at us, let them splash their spears and swords on our walls, then send chaser attacks back at them.

*poof*

there goes their troops.

honestly, these guys are confusing. The leader claiming that his subordinates were crying for blood blah blah blah... guess what oh G,O,D, masterminds, you are the leadership, if the moronic will of your tribe overwhelms your better judgment you are not a leader, you are just another poor sap who has tribe privileges but doesn't know how to use them.

People are smart, crowds are stupid, and family tribes are just down right moronic.

I predict that if they go through with this, they will face the same fate of the KIL (killers) family on W25: wiped out a week into a real war later on because most of their players will have wasted all their troops on this "war'

pyrostrk3

Their so called leadership can barely speak english and is more than likely about 12 years old, should be no problem for you guys :icon_razz:. LOL at noob families, get ready for 5 spear attacks ;)

DeletedUser

Family tribes is bad enough, but family tribe that wants war without nobles is just pure dumb. Good luck KBC!

DeletedUser

. i must admit that i do have an alliance with the GOD family and i was informed of a war with KBC some time ago.
i was also asked if my tribe would 'want some of the action' as they put it.
i'd like to say for the record that i only offered defencive support and only to those who desperatly need it.
but it seems alliances do not mean much to these people. and my trust in them and there overall stability has been severly shaken.

for now UNITY! will remain neutral in this conflict. at the very least untill i have spoken to my 'allies' and my tribe. as per my alliance agreement i will inform the GOD family of my tribes desission as soon as i know.
i will also inform the KBC leadership of my tribes intentions regarding this conflict as soon as the desission has been made.
and id like to thank xEmerald for his post.

DeletedUser

why would you even consider having an alliance with a diplomat like that:icon_eek:

and we all know Nap`s only lasts until either side gets a bigger weapon...

pyrostrk3

Yes i dont know why you would still even think about being allies with them when they turn on people like that? For all you know you could be their next 'secret' haha ;)

DeletedUser

thats exactly my point. up untill this thread i knew that their leader was young and that it might turn out bad. but i spoke to him many times and we made an agreement. up untill now i hoped he and his 'family' were trustworthy.

i have mailed him asking him to explain why he is declaring war on an ally (or former ally as emerald said that KBC have cancelled it) and to also find out if my tribe was next.

untill these questions are answered adequatly, my tribe will not be participating in any of GODs activities.

pyrostrk3

Yeh, i think it would be wise to stay away from tribes like that, especially with a leader that clearly does'nt have a clue what he is doing! lol. Either that or you join the rest and make them all restart ;)

DeletedUser

thanks for letting me know who sent the message xemerald by posting the subject and time of my mail forwarded. I am sorry that you where not informed of the declaration of war before it had started for that i will take admit to. i really don't feel like talking about this because I am not the leader for one and dont feel like making this game not fun anymore. because i was mentioned in this post(s) i feel only nessasary to reply and say that i have a job as a diplomat and a baron to protect tribe and allies. you where an allie and I alone did not stop this war. I was not the one in contact with you at any point but I still did not protect our allience from war. I will step down from position. any future positions will be up in the air but always taken with honor. I respect honor and for not letting you know war was declared (not to mention on an ally) this is my way of showing this respect. as to our allys now in time you will trust us (i hope) we are a tribe that only hopes to play the game at our best and grow like anyother. I would do everything I could for a player/ ally I respect and know the same is for many of my tribesmen. You can expect from me a honerable player and a player good to play with or against. As for any further actions from our tribe to KBC time will tell.. Sorry to all for ranting.

pyrostrk3

Maybe you should tell your leader to post on here, he is obviously the one who has failed all the allies. Good job for coming and posting though =)

DeletedUser

I have and have contact at least one ally insuring that i would do everything to uphold our promise of alliance. having stepped down literally editing my privileges 5 seconds ago to just recruiter it may be hard but our diplomats in place are good players and i hope all can trust them.
also i want everyone to know im not backing down from a war. it started and we are not going to stop until whatever goal was in need or talking starts up again. clearly i cant say anything that would disrupt my honor for tribe. so i would say that good for xemerald for still growing in points with the attacks he took and the loss he had. nice job recovering.

again sorry for ranting im pissed from who sent the forward and amazed that that person didn't do his job. and i suck at spelling so sorry for that sometimes spellcheck has no idea what im saying.

pyrostrk3

I think your whole tribe should speak to your leader and ask him what his intentions really are starting a wars with 'allies' this early on in the game in the first place. I don't really understand what he was hoping to achieve.

DeletedUser

let me ask this sorry im pissed. whats worse waiting a bit to inform a tribe of an attack on a tribe(ally or not) or forwarding messages. to that "enemy" and not just saying i am not a part of this. to me it says please don't hurt me, not, i am not part of this.i would have said i dont agree with this and i am not following suit. then given our tribe to let KBC know of our actions. because i never got a reply from that message i sent to the one forwarded it to xem.. i asume he/she is cowering, not trying to prevent war but to take a side of one he voed to by joining the any of the god tribes. so i will say it KBC we are (have) been at war. until we can talk of peace or we destroy each other. you may not understand the reasons why or know but we are clearly at war for now. so lets have fun with it good luck. to you I am sad your village is not in my reach i would like to battle you(xem...) again ranting sorry lol

Last edited by a moderator: