War in k67?

DeletedUser

nice one... ....i studied myself in the mirror and sadly i have to agree with you ....:icon_cry: (but i bet you don't have a longer d**k than me :icon_twisted:)

and what about those BS with tomatoes and universe ? What do you try to say? you have read some books and you need to tell us what you had understood from them? Good for you ! Altough i have some doubts about what you are saying there, especialy when you mention that "nothingness" stuff.
Well there something called by regular people "nothingness" and by scientist "antimatter" ....and the universe will head in that direction as soon it will reach the maximum expansion ...
but i'm not here to lecture you about the universe.....if you want to continue this debate/conversation ...mail me in-game

[facepalm] No, what I was saying is that this is getting ridiculous by using other examples of arguments without end - "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" "How do you pronounce tomato?" "What is the universe expanding into?" All unanswerable questions, but everyone has their opinions ...

But I guess my humor was lost on you. Yes, you have the biggest dick. That much is obvious.[/facepalm]

And no, I wasn't trying to imply that I've read some books.

Although I must admit I found that comment hilarious. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50296

Yes, you have the biggest dick.
please pay attention to your language, i don't want the admins to gag you , i will miss our debates.

and another thing, many people ,frequent posters from KBC named me a noob , so could you tell me what does this "facepalms" means?

DeletedUser

please pay attention to your language, i don't want the admins to gag you , i will miss our debates.

and another thing, many people ,frequent posters from KBC named me a noob , so could you tell me what does this "facepalms" means?

I do apologize - I didn't use the ** thingys when I was quoting you. Should I also use t*ts?? Told you, I'm new.:)

It just means "I put my hand in front of my face out of frustration with a lack of comprehension of what I was saying to another." At least, that's my definition. Picture it in your mind - you're having a conversation with someone, and they don't understand you, and you put your hand over your eyes and rub your forehead. Like "Ahhhhh ... why doesn't he get that I'm kidding" etc.

And those "many people" who called you a "noob," I hope they aren't underestimating your ability. Almost always the first error one can make ...

I am a "noob" - I admit it - but I'd like to think that I learn quickly.

DeletedUser50296

so...we are 2 noobs fighting on this forum...for what?
oooo i remembered, i sent you a fake, just to "tell" you that i know what you are doing and you wanted some extra explainings.
good ....now that i remembered , learn something after all (that "palm-face" thing) and reach a certain point (we decided we are totally noobs ) let's back on topic "GODs war against KBC"

DeletedUser

Wow ..... i think you two should get a room......

@ Cy - pres - ( Hope i speeled it correctly) I like you.

@ Varzuka - Would love to see you in real life....lol

For once i have actually enjoyed these last few posts.... they have been entertaining and enlightening.

@ Direngrey - Sadly you dont understand the meaning of being wiped out.....wot a noob or is it a slow learner i dont know but when ever i have to read a reply by you it amuses me no end how one guy can be so retarded. Smack talk is a complicated thing for some people to understand but i think some people need to relax and remember that they are only playing a game and get out of the house a little more as i believe there santity is questionable.

DeletedUser

Wow ..... i think you two should get a room......

@ Cy - pres - ( Hope i speeled it correctly) I like you.

@ Varzuka - Would love to see you in real life....lol

For once i have actually enjoyed these last few posts.... they have been entertaining and enlightening.

Thanks, Baltazars Fist. (And you sort of spelled it correctly - the 'P' is capitalized.) Again, before someone else goes off on me, s/he asked and I'm including a 'smiley'! :) See!!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled warring ...

DeletedUser

lol.... not much of that really they farm the small stuff we wipe out the big stuff.... a little one sided but still a good trade.... if i remember rightly as my memory is not so good these days....." we are having our arses handed to us " me thinks not.
anyway i grow tried of this battle we might start on a new tribe i think all of the smack tuff talkers have been taught a lesson in manners. I want to go back to being a point whore and watching my children grow old in my castle...... are the good old days before the KBC wars.

direngray

lol.... not much of that really they farm the small stuff we wipe out the big stuff.... a little one sided but still a good trade.... if i remember rightly as my memory is not so good these days....." we are having our arses handed to us " me thinks not.
anyway i grow tried of this battle we might start on a new tribe i think all of the smack tuff talkers have been taught a lesson in manners. I want to go back to being a point whore and watching my children grow old in my castle...... are the good old days before the KBC wars.

so the little stuff in your opinion would be??

because i remember farming a player who is 2.5k player and he's now no more.

why dont you do a check of your tribes health you may not be able to hold off another 30 player tribe.....

DeletedUser

Guys from KBC and GODs stop bickering first. Base on the earliest post that this war between the two of your tribes was started by Magpul of GODs. What happened to him? Why isn't he posting anymore?

DeletedUser

Neo Battosai

That little twerp Magpul had an incredibly big mouth that he couldn't back up with any defensive troops to speak of, so we closed it for him. :icon_cool:

xEmerald and I destroyed him, as we have several since... :icon_biggrin: Some have accused us of going after only weak inactives, but in truth we strike any god around us, so far just starting with the ones closest and other potential threats. Sometimes a village may not be a worthy opponent yet but there's really no point in letting them build up before we deal with them, is there? Just nip it in the bud, as Barney Fife would say.

O, and to answer a previous post: Neo's troops are doing just fine, thank you. They can often be heard motivating themselves with war cries of revenge for Soul of Darkness. He will rise again and many will be punished! :icon_twisted:

direngray

O, and to answer a previous post: Neo's troops are doing just fine, thank you. They can often be heard motivating themselves with war cries of revenge for Soul of Darkness. He will rise again and many will be punished! :icon_twisted:

lol with you neo.

DeletedUser50296

try to grow up :)
and yeah, try to build your troops again.......(quoting erap's idea) you point whore!

direngray

try to grow up :)
and yeah, try to build your troops again.......(quoting erap's idea) you point whore!

:O -slap VARZUKA around the face.

you offend me sir.

how can you call someone a point-whore when you dont know their troopcount?.

well done VARZ. -golf claps-

DeletedUser

Well ...

After looking around, reading everything I could get my hands on (hey, I'm a noob, remember?), and much soul-searching, I finally made a decision.

I had always enjoyed those movies where one side faces horrible odds with dignity - Zulu, Gallipoli, Black Hawk Down, the Alamo, 300, etc. While the small side usually ends up defeated, there is glory in defeat in these kind of films. I am also a fan of "underdog" sports films - Rudy, Miracle, When We Were Kings, Rocky, etc. - where the little guy who is underestimated provides a large surprise to the heavy favorite/bully.

In light of that, I have decided to pick KBC as my tribe. 8 Family Tribes vs. 1 Tribe? Back against the wall? Sure, I'm in ... :)

I know, I know. It's a defect of mine.

Baltazars Fist, I have respect for your latest posts on this thread, and I do thank you for your kind words, but I have made my choice and perhaps we will meet honorably upon the field of battle if the fates allow. I am also aware that "planting the flag" so publicly might make me more of a target, but so be it. After subjecting everyone who reads these posts to what seems like days of varzuka and I babbling at each other, I thought it only fair that I post here when I joined a side.

So, there it is. I'm in KBC, and I intend to follow my tribal leadership's directives and bring as much hell as possible to our enemies! It may not last, but at least it will be fun.

See all of you around ... [/evil grin]

DeletedUser

Oh, and since someone asked "hey, what's going on in this war, anyway?"

The 2.200-point GOD member that I was scouting every hour or so must have gotten annoyed (or suicidal, one of the two), so he sent his entire mounted force - 300 or so LC and some MAs - to attack me without scouting me first. They ummm ... they ummm ... well, I guess my villagers will have ample fertilizer for the foreseeable future and I'm not sure my defensive forces even woke up when they arrived. So much for the pretty horses.

In the interests of candor, I sent a return attack which also was destroyed.

The difference is is that I'm not sitting in a 2.200-point village with only 100 spears and swords left to defend it ... [/evil grin]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50296

:O -slap VARZUKA around the face.

you offend me sir.

how can you call someone a point-whore when you dont know their troopcount?.

well done VARZ. -golf claps-

watch your language little boy.since you lost all your army you received at least 2 scouts attack (one of those attacks had 5 scouts :icon_wink:) and i know your troop count....so hush.
if it wasn't your tribe to back you up you would have died long time ago....but your time will come ....soon . Everyone knows that defense is build harder than offense.
The only reason you weren't attack full force by now is that you are insignificant for us. just a mouth with no importance ;)
so hush hush.......:icon_twisted:

Last edited: