War in The South

DeletedUser108935

From what I heard, SPAM cleared out one of the decimal fractions secrets on the 21st so could have won the world before christmas. Obviously they didn't win the world though, so they must have some other agenda.

which one so i can stack it

DeletedUser108293

Daniel Boy..dont SPAM this thread..Southern Lords will get mad at us..You are in north ...but they may rim me for SPAMing their thread.:lol:

I will press delete when they send troops to me!! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I was talking about full members with voting power of atleast 10 Louises as daylon said in another post.

yours is a super nub account...so doesn't count :)

Dammit i forgot about that, ah well noone in WWW even bothers faking me anymore though :(

Well nukes don't noble villages.do they

Seriously... Thats where i been going wrong in this war :(

Daniel Boy..dont SPAM this thread..Southern Lords will get mad at us..You are in north ...but they may rim me for SPAMing their thread.:lol:

LOL i hope the Southern lords get mad at me, i even got a few villa's down there if they got a problem with it :D

I will press delete when they send troops to me!! :icon_redface:

Probably for the best, these players are super-pro :O

DeletedUser

I am south, attack me? Pweaseeeee :) I really wanna be in the top 5 for ODD

DeletedUser

All this arrogance by you SPAM nubs and you will lose the world. That is great

And it was even one of those noob southern lords that helped screw u over. Now all of you get on skype and talk to each other about how awesome your 2nd place tribe is

ashoka1

its a game.

and they haven't won.

things change all they time.

never say never

never give up

believe in yourself

be it a game or life.

DeletedUser

I dont believe in you guys you were all busy patting each other on the back and you got what was coming to you

For this reason my little noob southern tribe wont mess with the K85 secret that was conquered 1 day ago :)

DeletedUser

I dont believe in you guys you were all busy patting each other on the back and you got what was coming to you

For this reason my little noob southern tribe wont mess with the K85 secret that was conquered 1 day ago :)

Rumor has it that k85 village has close to 1 million spear guys in it among other troops. There is probably not enough nukes left in the world to clear it.

DeletedUser91224

Rumor has it that k85 village has close to 1 million spear guys in it among other troops. There is probably not enough nukes left in the world to clear it.

Im not sure about you... but i know a lot of people who launched every troops they had yesterday. I dont think theres enough troops in the world to clear it lol

DeletedUser

Meh, rumour had it that there were 1000 full Ds in the K65 secret. Scout report showed about 50.

DeletedUser

Meh, rumour had it that there were 1000 full Ds in the K65 secret. Scout report showed about 50.

I am pretty sure by the time the first ram attack was to arrive it had well over that amount. It had more incoming support then incoming attacks. (1200+ support to 1100 attacks+)

Sent: Dec 30, 2012 12:48:56[h=3]The defender has won[/h][h=4]Luck (from attacker's point of view)[/h]
rabe_grau.png
klee.png
21.0%
[h=4]Morale: 100%[/h]
Attacker:KPDCK
Origin:Heres your handbasket! 7613:0878 (638|715) K76
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png