War in the SOUTH???

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848903355
  • Start date

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow what a scummy move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope nuke shows them who's boss :rage: /s

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
Idk bro they legit play tribal hugs not tribal wars on this world overall. Like how is this fun if 300 players in 1 tribe have to fight 300 players in the other tribe. Like is the win so important for you guys, so you legit avoid having fun, just so you have good odds, idk man

McCree

Reaction score
Idk bro they legit play tribal hugs not tribal wars on this world overall. Like how is this fun if 300 players in 1 tribe have to fight 300 players in the other tribe. Like is the win so important for you guys, so you legit avoid having fun, just so you have good odds, idk man
Im having a great time

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Welcome to the world of tribal huggers

BIO Family, TU/TD Family, Dragon Family, Nuke Family, the list goes on

Tribe wise, this is a pathetic world, with what looks like begging/poaching tribes rather than actual leadership, war and conquers.

Ohhhh please almighty tribe let me be family tribe don't kill my members, instead of laughing, setting a coordinated sweep of the tribe you all let them in, urrrgghh

God.

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of tribal huggers

BIO Family, TU/TD Family, Dragon Family, Nuke Family, the list goes on

Tribe wise, this is a pathetic world, with what looks like begging/poaching tribes rather than actual leadership, war and conquers.

Ohhhh please almighty tribe let me be family tribe don't kill my members, instead of laughing, setting a coordinated sweep of the tribe you all let them in, urrrgghh
Have you ever heard of a merger?

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Have you ever heard of a merger?

Yeah, you take a portion of their good members, who want to continue playing the game seriously, then you eat the rest, not have them linger around, create a load of family tribes, and start hugging.

Like the top tribes in this world have 3,4,5... Family tribes.

Did everyone become pussy whipped or something?!

God.

Reaction score
Yeah, you take a portion of their good members, who want to continue playing the game seriously, then you eat the rest, not have them linger around, create a load of family tribes, and start hugging.

Like the top tribes in this world have 3,4,5... Family tribes.

Did everyone become pussy whipped or something?!
you have to adapt or be left behind

Dragu4

Reaction score

TW is fun for some people?

Im having a great time

This legit made me spit out my water when I read it hahaha

Deleted User - 2143018

You all spout shit like this

But then if your the only 30 member tribe in the world you will cry like [female Dogs]....

Tribal wars have become family tribes. Even on worlds you can only support tribe members this is the case.

Move with the times or move out the way. Create a support ticket and ask tw to create you a very special world without shared forums, without alliances and cooperation. Then we can have 30 tribes in each K Duke it tf out. Untill the biggest PP player wins that war..... The whole reason the game is the way it is now

Reaction score
You all spout shit like this

But then if your the only 30 member tribe in the world you will cry like [female Dogs]....

Tribal wars have become family tribes. Even on worlds you can only support tribe members this is the case.

Move with the times or move out the way. Create a support ticket and ask tw to create you a very special world without shared forums, without alliances and cooperation. Then we can have 30 tribes in each K Duke it tf out. Untill the biggest PP player wins that war..... The whole reason the game is the way it is now

U mad?