War is a SIN or does it just bring FEAR?

Who will win?

• Sin

Votes: 75 39.9%
  • Fear

Votes: 113 60.1%

• Total voters

I think snafu, this is the train your friend is worried bout:

Jan 17, 2009 19:55:25:101
Jan 17, 2009 19:55:25:372
Jan 17, 2009 19:55:25:563
Jan 17, 2009 19:55:25:821
Jan 17, 2009 19:55:25:888

Considering that is considered a poor noble train you cant complain that it is unfair. Ill eat you, however did not defend them attacks himself. I have scout reports of 90% of his villages and he does not have the troops alone to defend the attacks. My benefit, i can move quicker at my new nuke build...

lt181

In theory you can go faster than the "legal" limit without using scripts. A friend of mine has done it in A~Sin by sheer button bashing.

Right, you can get your trains < 150 milliseconds. But he's talking the same millisecond.

Simply impossible to do from the same village. Possible from for seperate villages? I guess in theory, but in theory going through a blackhole will transport us in time.

lt181

Considering that is considered a poor noble train you cant complain that it is unfair. Ill eat you, however did not defend them attacks himself. I have scout reports of 90% of his villages and he does not have the troops alone to defend the attacks. My benefit, i can move quicker at my new nuke build...

That's not the same millisecond, and is well within the rules.

DeletedUser

Right, you can get your trains < 150 milliseconds. But he's talking the same millisecond.

Simply impossible to do from the same village. Possible from for seperate villages? I guess in theory, but in theory going through a blackhole will transport us in time.

NO, i mean separate villages from separate distances. You simply wait for the time it would land to coincide with the first noble sent. Ive even gotten 2 out of the 4 to land at the exact time, not easy though. Noble 1 takes 6 hous to land..noble 2 takes 5 hours, so you wait and wait, then press attack and get the screen that says when it will land, and you either back page to time it again, or press OK to send it. you already know the time you are shooting for.

lt181

NO, i mean separate villages from separate distances. You simply wait for the time it would land to coincide with the first noble sent. Ive even gotten 2 out of the 4 to land at the exact time, not easy though. Noble 1 takes 6 hous to land..noble 2 takes 5 hours, so you wait and wait, then press attack and get the screen that says when it will land, and you either back page to time it again, or press OK to send it. you already know the time you are shooting for.

Right, but the same millisecond? Same second is one thing. Same half second is one thing. Same millisecond is a tougher proposition.

Same second is easy from seperate villages. Same millisecond, is nearly impossible. If you did do it though, i guess it would count as a legal attack... :D

DeletedUser

I'm not complain. I was just pointing out that if that was the case, his abilities were not because he was could, but b/c he was cheating. That is a big, bolded IF there.
We'll see what the admins say about that. I did not post the request, as I am not involved with that account, so we'll see later on.

Btw. Attacking does not entirely depend on how close you can time ;-)

DeletedUser

I'm not complain. I was just pointing out that if that was the case, his abilities were not because he was could, but b/c he was cheating. That is a big, bolded IF there.
We'll see what the admins say about that. I did not post the request, as I am not involved with that account, so we'll see later on.

Btw. Attacking does not entirely depend on how close you can time ;-)

banning the opponent??

bad snafu...very bad:icon_wink:

mattcurr

In theory you can go faster than the "legal" limit without using scripts. A friend of mine has done it in A~Sin by sheer button bashing.

Yea, there are a lot of people who can do it:icon_idea:

Doesnt change the fact that it is cheating your supposed to cancel an attack if you do it.

I did hear of a way to it all in the same millisecond that I dont think was illegal until the new rules were set into motion.

lt181

Yea, there are a lot of people who can do it:icon_idea:

Doesnt change the fact that it is cheating your supposed to cancel an attack if you do it.

I did hear of a way to it all in the same millisecond that I dont think was illegal until the new rules were set into motion.

The rule is a string of 4 commands send in < 150 ms. That would mean each command could be sent at up to 40 ms apart, and still be legal.

To land it all on the same ms, whether from from multiple villages or from a single village would seem to be humanly impossible, so I'd love to hear of the technique that you heard of.

Not saying it's not possible, just...Not possible for humans :)

The only way i could think, would be to have some sort of software to delay commands, or perhaps a multi clicker?

mattcurr

The only way i could think, would be to have some sort of software to delay commands, or perhaps a multi clicker?

No it was a way to legitimately make it lag on purpose without any programs forcing it to do it. Idk know exactly how to do it though I have seen it done. But now its illegal.

No it was a way to legitimately make it lag on purpose without any programs forcing it to do it. Idk know exactly how to do it though I have seen it done. But now its illegal.

hmmm sounds interesting ^^ Perhaps i can work it out and put it to use on Ds~Lan :icon_cool: