War is Coming

llanowar

A wolf howls in the night. In the fog and blackest night a chill runs down your spine. You can sense something deadly approaches, but you can't tell what it is.

Soldiers hold torches high into the air attempting to combat the deepest crevices of darkness to no avail. A soldier disappears into the night with a high-pitched scream. You don't know what is out there, but you figure it will make itself known soon.

War is coming to someone.....their identity will be revealed this weekend.

DeletedUser

LOL this is like when a tv show goes to commercial damn you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser100466

A wolf howls in the night. In the fog and blackest night a chill runs down your spine. You can sense something deadly approaches, but you can't tell what it is.

Soldiers hold torches high into the air attempting to combat the deepest crevices of darkness to no avail. A soldier disappears into the night with a high-pitched scream. You don't know what is out there, but you figure it will make itself known soon.

Who are you ingame again ?

DeletedUser

lol, liking the MtG reference, but - points for making a declaration that's lacking, well, a declaration.

DeletedUser

All I got from that is you sent a spear at someone and it died

Now you are seeking retribution

Am I close ?

DeletedUser80951

i am scared :-s
first this mail and then this

Rofellos77 today at 03:29
I was hoping to join you guys, but since I've been informed that isn't an option I will say good luck to you sir.

Please enjoy the public forums in the next few days as I start the ball rolling that I told you I'd start rolling a while back.

War is coming to a tribe in this area and I will be the one bringing it.

Edit : well it was first this and then this(^) mail.

DeletedUser

Amateur writer tries to write dramatic declaration, but doesn't know who he wants to declare on yet, so makes it "mysterious" to draw people in.

DeletedUser104695

Tribe name: Order of Darkness
Tag: Or.D
Number of members: 1
Points of the best 40 players: 190.919
Total points: 190.919
Average points: 190.919
Opponents defeated: 572.603 (230.)

HES BRINGING WAR!!

llanowar

Amateur writer tries to write dramatic declaration, but doesn't know who he wants to declare on yet, so makes it "mysterious" to draw people in.

I know exactly whom I am declaring on.....I just felt like trying to build some suspense.