War is Coming

DeletedUser95593

You didn't bother to reveal your tribe so there is no suspense, whatsoever.

For all we know you are some rim tribe barely past 100k.

llanowar

Lightning flashes showing a pale figure with dead black eyes standing behind you.

He reaches out and pulls you screaming into the depths of night.

I warned you to keep your beasts on their leashes, but you didn't listen.

The first beast came for me and all I did was to kill it, but now you have lost control of several more and I cannot let that pass.

The Order of Darkness declares war on s2orm and it's entire family.

DeletedUser95593

You have 22 villages. Excellent. I thoroughly look forward to this war.

Hanz3l

One of my best warriors unleashed on another world. Why am I not surprised? How many of these noobs will you smite down in this world?

*remembers w41*

llanowar

Maybe not as many as I had intended.

I declared on s2orm and almost immediately had 20+ Incomings from Noodle/Rice Family.

Thought maybe I'd get to have an enjoyable time fighting a battle to be remembered in song for ages, but instead it looks like the #3 and #7 tribes decided to wait to attack me until after I started a battle with the #13 and #26 tribes.

What's wrong Noodle/Rice?? I'm not good enough to join ya, but you wait until I declare war on another family to start launching on me huh?

Funny.....all the way around funny.

Hanz3l

Noobs will be noobs my friend. Desperate times call for desperate measures they say :p

I wonder if they have a rebuttal for you. You haz attacked our alliez? probably that eh?

DeletedUser80951

I declared on s2orm and almost immediately had 20+ Incomings from Noodle/Rice Family.

Thought maybe I'd get to have an enjoyable time fighting a battle to be remembered in song for ages, but instead it looks like the #3 and #7 tribes decided to wait to attack me until after I started a battle with the #13 and #26 tribes.

What's wrong Noodle/Rice?? I'm not good enough to join ya, but you wait until I declare war on another family to start launching on me huh?

/me LOLed

and it seems that you have declared on barbs too
Bonus village (485|843) K84 233 Barbarian Rofellos77 [Or.D] 2012-04-28 04:20:05

DeletedUser94160

lol, I saw someone is hiding in this village!

images

Bonus 485|843 ---> 250 point

Hide First then Declared war!. :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck to Noodle.F, they will need it! :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80951

lol, I saw someone is hiding in this village!

Bonus 485|843 ---> 250 point

Hide First then Declared war!. :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck to Noodle.F, they will need it! :icon_biggrin:

Lol i am not sure even if somone from noodle is attacking him :D and S2 is pretty dead now .

DeletedUser

Noodle family must be hitting you with everything they have.
What if you loose all your villages with 20+ incomings. :lol:

Its awesome how scared you are of us. :icon_rolleyes:

llanowar

Scared of you....no, but I do know that if you guys all decided to come looking for me I wouldn't survive. Knowing how something will end is not the same as being "Scared" of you.

And the barb was a 3 day trip.....so that had been sent before I decided to do all of this.

Kinda hard to recall them at that point eh?

DeletedUser102311

Lightning flashes showing a pale figure with dead black eyes standing behind you.

He reaches out and pulls you screaming into the depths of night.

I warned you to keep your beasts on their leashes, but you didn't listen.

The first beast came for me and all I did was to kill it, but now you have lost control of several more and I cannot let that pass.

The Order of Darkness declares war on s2orm and it's entire family.

My View of this is as follows.....

You stare into a shit storm that is about to hit you, a very pale figure closes his eyes and waits for it to hit. His eyes are black for the punches he has already recieved.

He reaches out for the Andrex but all he can find is a small puppy to wipe the excrement from his face, no one see this in the darkest hours of night.

We warned the owner of the puppy to keep it on a leash, this was alway going to happen if it ran loose.

The puppy came for him and his gratitude for this was to smother it in shit, he has now lost control not only of his bowel but also his bladder.

A double dose of Ex-Lax does not do the trick so he (The Order Of The Shitty Puppy) attacks Shit Storm.

THE END...Literally:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95593

Noble me then. Or are you too busy with internals and barbs?

llanowar

s2orm are you guys ever planning on actually sending an attack thats worth my time?

Seriously come on.

Noodle decided to take advantage of my declaration to nip a village from me. And you have yet to do anything other than to send out a few scouts.

COME ON!!! SACK UP AND ATTACK ME ALREADY s2orm!!

DeletedUser

s2orm are you guys ever planning on actually sending an attack thats worth my time?

Seriously come on.

Noodle decided to take advantage of my declaration to nip a village from me. And you have yet to do anything other than to send out a few scouts.

COME ON!!! SACK UP AND ATTACK ME ALREADY s2orm!!

why should they? You declared, isnt it your job to attack them:icon_wink: