War is Coming

DeletedUser

s2orm are you guys ever planning on actually sending an attack thats worth my time?

Seriously come on.

Noodle decided to take advantage of my declaration to nip a village from me. And you have yet to do anything other than to send out a few scouts.

COME ON!!! SACK UP AND ATTACK ME ALREADY s2orm!!

i think they got bigger problems else where :icon_wink:

llanowar

LMFAO.....I'm fighting s2orm and telling them to teach their players simultaneously. This is fun.

Rofellos77 today at 18:37
Would u send (Name omitted) your fake scripts.....this 1 attack every minute stuff is just silly. If he's going to fake me at least help him do it properly.

llanowar

Well I guess Rice are going to give me the fight I was looking for instead of s2.

Come on down all of ya...there's plenty of villages here for the taking. You just have to gang up on lil ole me =).

Amune nice to see ya on my incomings, and Phantom we can certainly dance again.

If you guys were expecting me to just give up when you launched.....Think again.

DeletedUser

Hey, if you get rimmed matey, feel free to restart NE and ill help you get on your feet :p

EDIT: Not implying that you will, but if you do, come chill up here.

llanowar

Hey, if you get rimmed matey, feel free to restart NE and ill help you get on your feet :p

EDIT: Not implying that you will, but if you do, come chill up here.

I have no illusions of winning this fight, but based on all the merging and hugging I'm not sure I'll even bother re-starting this world when I do get beat down.

C'mon Rice at least have the decency to end it quickly....or is that too much to ask. =)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have no illusions of winning this fight, but based on all the merging and hugging I'm not sure I'll even bother re-starting this world when I do get beat down.

C'mon Rice at least have the decency to end it quickly....or is that too much to ask. =)

All I'm saying is restart NE and maybe we can have some fun together :p

DeletedUser94160

any decent report to share like sniping t-train/killing nuke etc. :)

llanowar

I've killed some nukes, but it doesn't matter.

Once Rice jumped into this I just stacked some villages...threw out some random attacks....and moved some support around.

Once Rice gets my troops killed off they can have my villages.

I hit s2orm and was actually holding my own in that fight, but I wasn't going to beat Rice when they had people who used to be allies with me....I was surrounded and screwed.

DeletedUser

Good luck, its people like you that make the game enjoyable. Don't go out without a fight. Throw a few nukes around if you can. No hurt in doing it.