War is on the Horizon

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
hmmm
Good information you have there. Did you miss the part we're c9 merge into BiP? And have over a 100 hours call time on Skype? :O

I'd like to see any confirmation from me that we will merge into BiP. Spreading rumours is easy. First it was a 2hard merge onto BiP now it's us?

2Hard was willing to merge some accounts into Bip and eat the majority of their members. Great tactics guys

DeletedUser51390

I'd like to see any confirmation from me that we will merge into BiP. Spreading rumours is easy. First it was a 2hard merge onto BiP now it's us?

2Hard was willing to merge some accounts into Bip and eat the majority of their members. Great tactics guys

I heard it was TEA merging into BIP... where is your confirmation of this 2Hard merge?

DeletedUser93954

We do love bananas.

After all, they are nice and long, and can be either hard or soft, and if you squeeze them gently, white juices come out. Plus they can fit into your mouth quite nicely. What's not to love?!

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Jake influence is strong :D

But having Bill around is more than enough to have any male talking like that...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

2hard just want a victory and here it is the right time. :) Good luck guys personally I am with you on the other side.

Mithrae

We do love bananas.

After all, they are nice and long, and can be either hard or soft, and if you squeeze them gently, white juices come out. Plus they can fit into your mouth quite nicely. What's not to love?!

Difficult to say whether this is in support of the Bananas, or those who are Too Hard.

King Banana

Some says winter is comming. I say bananas are comming...

suddenly-bananas.jpg

Badsmiley

Things are getting interesting, will be some interesting weeks. Good luck all parts!

nowitsover

AlwaysAl0ne switched from BIP to 2HARD

wondering_80_anim_gif.gif

Edit:

Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: 12/11/2016 00:00:00 to 16/11/2016 23:40:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

not much happening here so i thought I woulda check what they are actually upto since declaration..

clicky

wow..

Last edited:

DeletedUser119958

Could be a very interesting war with 5 of the top 10 tribes fighting each other in this war. Hoping the other 5 go to war over the south of the world and it'll be a fun world!

But the war is a go :) only small skirmish's, however 2Hard are 3-1 up as of now.

DeletedUser

More war more gud

wow so Lucky me I "he who r hav 2 vill" was on skype when his Majesty was there. BLessed was I!
I got to speak in his presence very nice King Fredrik very Good Man :sunshining:

many nice BiP people, sad to see some go away :(