War is on the Horizon

Lord Arbalester

Omg do not add ANTZ to your wars out there.We fought jagger they disbanded.We fought FaL they are gone as well.We have nothing with either 2hrd or Banas

Lord Arbalester

Last time when I checked I had incomings from Antz. Wasn't aware we are allied with them :/

Well, thanks for pointing out.

W72 - Band Of Blades (800813)
W78 - CowboyBarry (Crash/HazMat)
W90 - Posideon
W91 - Celaethon (Miracle)

thers a w91? lol

King Banana

We was the first tribe to be hostile against Fal/Stand. Nobling from both tribes 23 october, except from a single conquer made by Dr. Heisenberg the 15.okt.

Lord Arbalester

Japetje those recruits you are refering to are spoils of war,we waged war for some time against their family tribe and won.Plus they arent in antz anymore

DeletedUser

C9 i think never fought with FaL, isnt that like a whole continent away?

DeletedUser119958

images

DeletedUser93954

Be careful of attacks like that last one, I hear siege is OP :eek:

DeletedUser119966

How about recent recruitments? Seems to me ops under one roof is a lot easier...

DeletedUser118278

Ragnar is still trying to recruit bip members . sad, tribalhugs for the win.

Badsmiley

As stated above Ragnar is still trying to recruit members. Throwing out invites almost random to any player.
06c30e16bc5009247eea20f0cb36ab35.png
Things aren't looking 2Hot for 2Hard, but we will have to see what the future awaits. All I know is that 2Hard is worried about the future atm.

Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: 2HARD, Balls, STAR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 12
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 168,476
Side 2: 93,650
Difference: 74,826

chart

Mithrae

Recruiting all those former FaL guys sure did give 2HARD a lot of points, but beyond that I'm not sure I understand the logic given that BiP was already tearing through many of them. 2HARD are now outgrowing BiP however.
Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: 2HARD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 197
Difference: 36

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 11
Difference: 3

chart

6 of BiP's conquests were against older 2HARD members, 8 against newer recruits.
8 of 2HARD's conquests are by older members, and 3 by newer recruits.

Edit: Looks like BiP has done some heavy recruiting themselves, of former ANTZ and Jager members in K54. I imagine that'll piss TEA off - possibly not the brightest move they could have made o_O (Edit2: Actually mostly in K55 on second glance.)

Last edited:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Regardless, TEA is not happy :) They wait for us to kill ANTZ and then recruit our leftover spoils.They obviously needed to keep their tribe alive somehow and recruiting these players seemed like the best way to do it?

Thank you Mithrae for those stats as they are not skewed like the ones Kriez posted.