War is on the Horizon

Destructere

I am also for beginners to learn the game, but this isn't about that. We have gotten prob. 10 mails from ex-2Hard players telling us they were kicked for no reason when they were active and feeling betrayed by their own leader. I do not know the whole story of all these players so there is prob. some reason for it, but when it is so many people messaging us and prob. even more that gets kicked and doesn't say anything, then it gotta be something wrong from my perspective...

And you kinda make no sense. You saying that someone who is new should get the chance to learn the game, but when they actually get some attacks/noble (which is one of the biggest/hardest thing to learn, how to defend your self), then you kick them because they were "noobs" and lost a few vills? Because so far, most of the people that were kicked lost only a few vills before kicked. Only person i can come to think of is that trinity dude that weren't kicked immediately.

But i guess this is what happens when you just mass recruit without taking any thoughts about their location, activity etc.

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

Recruiting with purpose to divide and conquer is legal, it is part of war it is part of this game, same as using spies and intel. It is all in "fair" game. most people that complain about is is because they were on the losing side of the bargain.

However, the problrm i see with it is not a fairness or dirty tactic issue. The problem i see with it is tribes commonly using these tactics usually get used to conflicts being resolved this way, and when the tribe finds itself up against a tribe that is happy and enjoys the way their tribe and leadership runs things, and they have to actually fight to win a war, it is very difficult to overcome. I have seen it repeated so many times in my years of tw, and i think we will see some tribes struggling with this very same issue on this world.

DeletedUser

As I believe I said a while back, Ragnar sucks and his tribes need to be placed in the dumpster where they belong. Big surprise he uses his own tribemates as meatshields and betrays their trust for the personal gain of himself and a smaller core. Not as if no-one knew.

Normally I'd just expect Ragnar to quit in a week after being attacked or something as I've seen him do before, but then again W90 is a strange world. You can be rank one here even if you are led by some shitter so perhaps he will make it.

Epic Pandas

As I believe I said a while back, Ragnar sucks and his tribes need to be placed in the dumpster where they belong. Big surprise he uses his own tribemates as meatshields and betrays their trust for the personal gain of himself and a smaller core. Not as if no-one knew.

Normally I'd just expect Ragnar to quit in a week after being attacked or something as I've seen him do before, but then again W90 is a strange world. You can be rank one here even if you are led by some shitter so perhaps he will make it.

I dont think I could have summed him up any better. It's funny how him and the majority of chummos have mysteriously gone quiet on externals now that they are having their asses handed to them by BiP and Dist.

DeletedUser119958

I love the forum warriors here that keep insulting people but then aren't doing anything in the actual world...
I mean bip people and bip supporters seem to be saying daily how terrible 2Hard is, and insulting us, after saying the war would last 2 weeks max... yet oh... still here... please stop this rubbish here and just accept it's a pretty even war?
I'm happy to give that if it's a stalemate like this. You guys seem incapable of pushing down your throbbing keyboards and egos and saying, you know what. Maybe we underestimated them a little.

But hey what do I know :L merry Christmas all if I don't post again before then :)

Mithrae

The only comments I can find suggesting a brief timeframe for the war are one from BiP and one from 2HARD:
In your dreams, maybe. But im gonna call it already now. War will take about 3 weeks (approx.). Will end with BiP victory. Only Seven Devils that is a threat in my eyes, and Prille/King Ragnar will also get honorable mention. After that, then its gonna be a walk in the park!

Thank you.
I would say the actual war will end within a week and the clean up will be in, ye about 3 weeks.
Not going to name the winner though

Obviously at this point 2HARD is losing to BiP - down 16 to 3 in the past week. I suppose "Well at least we're doing better than everyone expected!" would be an adequate response in those circumstances... except for the fact that pretty much no-one thought that 2HARD would crumble shortly after jumping in on top of BiP's fight against FaL and STAND.

Looking forward to a snoozefest. Cover Carneolt and AlwaysAl0ne and it`ll be fine. Doubt there will be fireworks in this war.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lets be fair, everyone is talking about BiP's wars against, FnB,Stand,Fal & 2Hard. No one ever really mentions that FnB did pretty much nothing else then clear a few linoko vills, after that i doubt they even touched bip again. Stand, how big were they? Yet no one ever mentions that C9 was sending massive support to BiP, only fighting on their front while having their back safe.

This war is no fire works, no its not. BiP is trying to assault the former antz/Fal members and they do gain some villages on it time to time. You have to remember however that 2Hard was just a small rim tribe , many times smaller then BiP when all of this started. We are now 1m behind or so, almost matched up in villages.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@the nemesis123 can you confirm this thread obsolete?

Your sole contribution to this world was the creation of a family tribe with a ridiculously offensive name. Your inability to lead effectively resulted in the downfall of your coalition tribe. Not to mention your below average skill with your account being rimmed early game. Get out of here. Fool.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119950

So DisP merged with secret and have no more enemys on their K and no more space to grow. Who do you guys think they'll turn their swords at now? They have option of going at BiP,2hard or C9? Or do you guys think theyll just sit there and noble small ppl towards the rim till war comes to them?

DeletedUser

Your sole contribution to this world was the creation of a family tribe with a ridiculously offensive name. Your inability to lead effectively resulted in the downfall of your coalition tribe. Not to mention your below average skill with your account being rimmed early game. Get out of here. Fool.

Trolling around. AIDS was a bit of a laugh more than anything else. I don't tryhard every world, since that's boring. Sometimes I just want to have fun and AIDS was that. I got rimmed after farming about 20k PP as to be expected. Too busy winning other worlds to make this one my priority.

If I ever took W90 seriously though you would know. I suppose it is good to have KingRagnar and Atmospherecf around to make you look good, otherwise you would be the worst of the leaders of any of the top tribes this world. The saddest thing is you probably won't win the world even with by far the strongest lineup of any of the tribes, you are just that mediocre. Lions led by a Lamb.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Trolling around. AIDS was a bit of a laugh more than anything else. I don't tryhard every world, since that's boring. Sometimes I just want to have fun and AIDS was that. I got rimmed after farming about 20k PP as to be expected. Too busy winning other worlds to make this one my priority.

If I ever took W90 seriously though you would know. I suppose it is good to have KingRagnar and Atmospherecf around to make you look good, otherwise you would be the worst of the leaders of any of the top tribes this world. The saddest thing is you probably won't win the world even with by far the strongest lineup of any of the tribes, you are just that mediocre. Lions led by a Lamb.

Come fight. I doubt any tribe is dumb enough to have you and if they are, I'll enjoy rimming you.

DeletedUser

Come fight. I doubt any tribe is dumb enough to have you and if they are, I'll enjoy rimming you.

Too busy winning W87. Perhaps afterwards if you are still around by that point I might pop along, though I doubt I'll need to. I'll probably be quitting after W87 anyways, not much left to do on the game and the new settings stopped me enjoying TW. It's a shame, TW needs its villains.

Last edited by a moderator: