War is on the Horizon

Deleted User - 10618707

I dont think I could have summed him up any better. It's funny how him and the majority of chummos have mysteriously gone quiet on externals now that they are having their asses handed to them by BiP and Dist.

You have RazorShark in Dist, can't get much worse, seems people haven't learnt their lesson since w79...

DeletedUser119811

I would not be shocked if KingRagnar kicked himself now for losing too many villages.

DeletedUser

Have you looked at the current state of the world/his account :oops: I think he could

I certainly could in the purely theoretical sense. It is not as if I lack time. I do however value the quality of my W87 tribe, which would be lowered if I split focus between worlds. I've done it before though, I was baron of Joker on W73 whilst duking SPAM on W60. It stretches you too much if you aren't really up on things.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How many citys have 2hard taken last day from bip?

Lol, Saw your work on the isolated villages Ragnar had. Do not see how you would want to brag anything about it. How much defence attacking did you lose? Did not count it up, but there was abit.

Also, we are being tag teamed from every front we got. Shouldn't be that difficult to take villages, but then again - You are norwegians, so i do understand you like to brag when you take something. At least you guys had respect enough for not attacking me ;)

Deleted User - 10618707

Given that a tribe isn't a premade, it is more or less expected to have a high tribe changes as opposed to those that are premade....

DeletedUser

The tribe has been around the entire world, using the its not a premade isn't a very good excuse anymore. I see 6 tribe changes today alone - if they haven't figured out what they are doing wrong yet, I don't think they ever will.

Destructere

I maj ve drunk, but i still respect 2hard for what they have done so far. I dont agree with em on alot of things, but they atleast give somewhat decent fght. Ecen if it is AS on accounts.
So so far, it has been a fun world :)

- [whale man

DeletedUser119811

Lol, Saw your work on the isolated villages Ragnar had. Do not see how you would want to brag anything about it. How much defence attacking did you lose? Did not count it up, but there was abit.

Also, we are being tag teamed from every front we got. Shouldn't be that difficult to take villages, but then again - You are norwegians, so i do understand you like to brag when you take something. At least you guys had respect enough for not attacking me ;)
Oh, you mean like we were for a month when you backstabbed us? Seems like we managed it well, but you...

Why target the player only two of the players got a front against? Your time will come soon.