WAR may be neccessary if--

DeletedUser

Considering pretty much every sentence is seperated by a line I'd say either your attention span is really poor or you fail to actually realize a wall of text is more like a big clump of sentences all grouped together with no spacing. ^_^

As such;

Failure to identify what a wall of text actually is = Fail.

Now get out of my thread. :)

oh snap shut up frog man! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Edgums babe, riddle me this... If worm12345823084 is a "failure", then what is the following? :icon_wink:

[spoil]Deleted by request[/spoil]

Seems to me the Edgey with the FamilyGuy apron is out of the closet and into some very delicate, sexalicious stockings. Do they have them in my size?

That hat is the killer touch.

(Lol sorry edgey, I couldn't resist :icon_biggrin: ... VIP access to your Facebook isn't such a good idea anymore's eh? :icon_razz:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damnit. I knew I shoulda screen shotted that picture. Send to me privately, xplicid? I wanna blow it up as a Christmas present for people I don't want to buy gifts for.

DeletedUser

As has been said, I prefer these pictures to remain on Facebook and Facebook only, hahaha. :p Especially as you never know who is getting hold of these things, hence why I have barely any TW peeps on Facebook. ^_^

DeletedUser

Heh, Fair is fair. I don't think I'd want myself looking of that nature all over the internet either. :lol:

I won't be sending it to anyone (despite the high demand in forum PM's :icon_wtfux). If edgey trusts you, he'll send it to you. Or, accept you on facebook. :)

I shouldn't have uploaded in the first place.

DeletedUser

Meh it is quite hilarious, but embarrassing at the same time. ^_^