(War) ODA vs GHS

Subwind

It appears this was has begun early with GHS launching on many ODA members whilst we were enjoying the bank holiday sun.

Never mind, the ceasefire is over, the stats are starting. Let's keep it civil and have fun before the world ends.

Shame nobles had not gone down in price yet.

I will try to post stats every 24 hours or so.

Good luck to both sides. And by both sides I mean ODA only, of course, just kidding. I hope it's fun guys. Please please please play nicely.

~Matt

DeletedUser

GHS trulyhave no honour - my Lords give them a ceasefire, and they abuse it. No matter, they both deserve to, and will, be nobled.

DeletedUser

I only wish luck to GHS - my Lords will be in no need of any luck whatsoever to beat them. Even if they are unlucky, they will win.

DeletedUser

These are for people like me who love looking at the past of a world.

Twstats:

[spoil]
en50-1-1.png

[/spoil]

Direct link:
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j338/bb3bb3/en50-1-1.png

Nickjer:

[spoil]
topktribes.png

[/spoil]

Direct link:
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j338/bb3bb3/topktribes.png

​~Michael

DeletedUser

Thank you Mr Tickle, it is nice to loom back and see the advance of my Lords documented.

DeletedUser100630

This upcoming days those maps will be color with rainbow again :lol:

DeletedUser

So it has. They have totally destroyed their only conceivable hope of winning.

DeletedUser

Yes, Good Luck to all active people on all sides . Special mention and gratitude to Subwind/Lakewind for willingness to post updates on this forum,, bless your pointy helm.

The end of the screwy terms that screwed up the fine and decent idea everybody wanted ( oh, but some just want more and more ) , means the end of any need to bandy words on the subject.

But for one final mention to debunk the supercilious (and super-silly-assed) claim that ''GHS trulyhave no honour-they abused the ceasefire..''
as put forth by the good, but often misguided, self proclaimed Prophet Mahrek,, we all know the ceasefire was abused by terms that reduced it to a mockery of a ceasefire , and its obvious the noble GHS had little recourse but to return fire, for TWstats shows us, they were under attack during the ceasefire,, which degraded into a 'semi-ceasefire' through the bright idea of predictably impossible terms to cope with.

i thank you all for your patience in acceptance of my less than usual wordsmithery , and i forgive those who are Axowriting challenged and attempted to assign it mockery. You have my sympathies.

The ether is bidding my return,, the fading back is being summoned,, to the great relief of some and the lament of others.

The threshold of new beginnings on the back of deaths and endings is now reached.
Let warriors and nobles convene in battle with the warriors respect of auld for their hardy opponents .

DeletedUser

A noble speech, good Axo.

Unfortunately I am one of those who is Axowriting challenged. Is there any place where one might find a means of translation?

DeletedUser

Only the place to be found is in a clear and open'd mind . In the places of inner silence , much more than usual becomes revealed.

DeletedUser

I thank you good Axo. I shall time to take time to rest within my mind, and focus on the noble Axoion speech.

DeletedUser36833

A noble speech, good Axo.

Unfortunately I am one of those who is Axowriting challenged. Is there any place where one might find a means of translation?

Please never post like this again.
I agree with you.

Axo do you play this world? Or was you rimmed by an ODA member and is butthurt. Or if you don't play this world speak to your noble GHS and ask them for an account least then you have a valid reason for your constant moaning and silly head blagging posts.

DeletedUser

...did you say ? what is it ye moan about? '' silly head blagging'' ?( dont know what in tarnashun' that means),, but it reminds me of a song..

"Every tribe has a troll, and every troll,
has a mole, on their soul,
lord angry boggsy is bugging on blagging
In a wagging of his flaccid mole pole

And moaning of silly head blagging
Keeps our boggsiest one lagging
In troll holes amid the sagging rocky knoll
And a soul that will take its toll , dampening bleak
and bemoaning the fallacy alone"

DeletedUser93681

Good luck on both sides. Lets have fun.

@ Axo (facepalms)

DeletedUser

A little light hearted silliness seems unworthy reason to incite rudeness
But if my pedantic predilections & opposition to the ' terms-propelled-mockery of a ceasefire'
has found you feeling insulted or annoyed , i apologize
i have seen sour bugs die in places where even master proctologists loathe to delve
And i would summon the joy of the light heart for you if i could