DeletedUser18543

Lets go through the top tribes of world 4:

DBD- Family tribe
AoW- Family tribe
JG- Academy
AF- Family tribe
LIFE- Family tribe
TBP- Family tribe
UNSF- Not too sure, didnt they have an academy at some point?

The fact is 99% of W4 had a family tribe. The reason DBD fell was because a group of us went for a revolution.

Someone best start being nice or they may find themselves without a tribe :icon_wink:

what does that have to do with you being a hypocrit saying family tribe v family tribe both are bound to fail or w.e?

Someone best start coming up with some threats that actually scare me or I may just keep going whether in a tribe or not:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He means declaring and winning against another family tribe is no accomplishment really so that would just make them look like noobs.

olympus

what does that have to do with you being a hypocrit saying family tribe v family tribe both are bound to fail or w.e?

Someone best start coming up with some threats that actually scare me or I may just keep going whether in a tribe or not:icon_wink:

All the tribes on W4 were family tribes, be they good or not, they were still family tribes. 99.9% of any player who played W4 will have been in a family tribe.

The fact that 99% of good tribes on this world arent family tribes means that players have a choice of who to join, if there was a tribe which wasnt a family tribe on W4 i would have joined. Infact TEC wasnt a family tribe, right? They just got gang banged by a family of 5, with very good players.

W4 may have had family tribes, but all had very good players. These days family tribes are noobs.

To scare you i've decided to more closer to you, expect new villages very soon :icon_wink:

DeletedUser18543

All the tribes on W4 were family tribes, be they good or not, they were still family tribes. 99.9% of any player who played W4 will have been in a family tribe.

The fact that 99% of good tribes on this world arent family tribes means that players have a choice of who to join, if there was a tribe which wasnt a family tribe on W4 i would have joined. Infact TEC wasnt a family tribe, right? They just got gang banged by a family of 5, with very good players.

W4 may have had family tribes, but all had very good players. These days family tribes are noobs.

To scare you i've decided to more closer to you, expect new villages very soon :icon_wink:

JG wasnt really a family tribe just had an academy. and neither was UNSF or RE. there were plenty of tribes that werent family.

and that doesnt scare me. I could care less if you rim me ;)

olympus

JG wasnt really a family tribe just had an academy. and neither was UNSF or RE. there were plenty of tribes that werent family.

and that doesnt scare me. I could care less if you rim me ;)

The academy was more of a family tribe really, when the main reached the tribe limit, they sent everyone there regardless of skill. UNSF mass deleted, i'd say about 80% of the tribe, the other 20% joined a family tribe.

RE are gone as well, anyone who survived their war moved into a family tribe, thus 99% being in a family tribe who were successful there.

I didnt start in a family tribe and i didnt end in one :icon_wink:

OT: Hows the war going :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't start or end in a family tribe if I did I would quit before that happened. If I lose on a world I would rather it be with a tribe that has no family branches. Only its 1 or 2 allies and maybe 1-3NAPs depending on leaderships decisions.

olympus

I wouldn't start or end in a family tribe if I did I would quit before that happened. If I lose on a world I would rather it be with a tribe that has no family branches. Only its 1 or 2 allies and maybe 1-3NAPs depending on leaderships decisions.

All due respect, you never played W4, you dont know what it was like. As Dorin would say, you are dust and can not comment :icon_wink:

But seriously, World 4 was my main world really, the past ones were where i found out the basics, such as the incoming sword wasnt actually an attack :icon_redface:

W4 family tribes were very different, if you played that world you'd know what i mean. Some of the best player TW have played on W4. Anyone who played there will know Mystic and Rellim, i still to this day have never seen such monsters working together. If those 2 attacked you, well you might as well just stop logging in.

You're making me reminisce now, which = spam

DeletedUser18543

All due respect, you never played W4, you dont know what it was like. As Dorin would say, you are dust and can not comment :icon_wink:

But seriously, World 4 was my main world really, the past ones were where i found out the basics, such as the incoming sword wasnt actually an attack :icon_redface:

W4 family tribes were very different, if you played that world you'd know what i mean. Some of the best player TW have played on W4. Anyone who played there will know Mystic and Rellim, i still to this day have never seen such monsters working together. If those 2 attacked you, well you might as well just stop logging in.

Id keep going back in fourth but its almost 1am and Im not in the mood xD

"Anyone who played there will know Mystic and Rellim, i still to this day have never seen such monsters working together. If those 2 attacked you, well you might as well just stop logging in. " so fing true xD

I remember iP on W21 whoever they wanted to rim they rimmed. Didnt Mystic like take on SWRS or something?

DeletedUser

Lil D... Not to pick sides or nothing.

But I recall all 3 being family tribes at one stage or another, Back in the early days with "Allies" & "UNSF", they both had a few branches. JG i remember haveing upto 3 branches incl the head, & RE back in the beginning of the world had made RE-O as a family tribe.... not to mention you could consider RON & RE part of the same family >.>

olympus

Lil D... Not to pick sides or nothing.

But I recall all 3 being family tribes at one stage or another, Back in the early days with "Allies" & "UNSF", they both had a few branches. JG i remember haveing upto 3 branches incl the head, & RE back in the beginning of the world had made RE-O as a family tribe.... not to mention you could consider RON & RE part of the same family >.>

Someone just took sides...and someone just lost a lil bit :icon_cool:

DeletedUser18543

Someone just took sides...and someone just lost a lil bit :icon_cool:

not really. my argument was you being a hypocrit and implying that family tribes were noobs and you were in one.

DeletedUser

family tribes are like the soviet union, lots of nukes but no idea how to use them =p

DeletedUser

All due respect learn that everybody has there opinions and everybodys post is welcomed on this sort of thing. So dont say i cant comment with my opinion which is what everybody is doing. I do not like family tribes because this is a tribal game not a hugging game in which a tribe fights to be the best. I believe it should only be 1 tribe if not 2 close allies if anything. However some family tribes i do like because for one there really not family considering second tribe only holds inactives.

DeletedUser

AHU2 isnt really inactive.all inactives are dealt with.we have ALL our forums shared between AHU & AHU2.ive been in some tribes where only 1 or 2 forums were shared with the academy.if you're gonna do that than dont make an academy at all,lol.:p

olympus

All due respect learn that everybody has there opinions and everybodys post is welcomed on this sort of thing. So dont say i cant comment with my opinion which is what everybody is doing. I do not like family tribes because this is a tribal game not a hugging game in which a tribe fights to be the best. I believe it should only be 1 tribe if not 2 close allies if anything. However some family tribes i do like because for one there really not family considering second tribe only holds inactives.

How can you comment on the tribes of a world that you didnt even play :icon_eek: You dont know anything about the tribes, their history, whether they have good players or not.

You can have your opinion, but its useless unless you know what you're talking about.

@ Lil- I was noob then, things changed :icon_wink: and lets be honest, W4 family tribes were some of .nets best if not the best.