War on Terrorism is NUTS!

DeletedUser

.... or at least so the Democrats claim I hear.

We here at NUTS have decided to prove this statement true. Not because cpt spank a nub "has a crush on Obama" or anything (really!) but because Terrorizers of Worlds are nice people.

YEP! You have guessed right. NUTS are declaring on T~O~W with immediate effect due to them being nice, even if their CoA looks like a 10yo made it in 10 secs.

user_image.php
vs
user_image.php

In case you wonder why declare on someone so nice, well bit of how the thought processes go:
They are nice players with nice villages.
... but we are also nice players with nice villages....
...and actually we are so EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMLY nice :icon_wink: our niceness can't be contained in but a few villages.
... so we decided to take the nice villages of T~O~W. :)

To summarise the above...[spoil]
2342760908_d95ab82129.jpg
and unfortunately for T~O~W these things happen to be their villages.[/spoil]

Lastly, some of you might ask yourselves, who will win? Let me explain it easily... what do you think happens more? NUTS killing terrorists (Nut allergies, coconuts falling - you know that sort), or terrorists killing nuts? :icon_biggrin:

Doomkill22

well terrorists generally dont live in areas where cocunuts grow.

and they like to bomb populated places such as marketplaces where nuts might be sold.

hurod

Awwwww, I love players with Nice villages! I'm jealous.

Good luck NUTS ;)

DeletedUser

The first declaration that made me laugh in a while.

Have fun with T~O~W's villages.

DeletedUser

well terrorists generally dont live in areas where cocunuts grow.

and they like to bomb populated places such as marketplaces where nuts might be sold.

Which just proves me totally right. If TOW do manage to kill some of our troops eg, my lucky spear, it must be by some freak accident or an unfortunate coincidence! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You could atleast put a bit of effort into the PnP :icon_cry:
PnPs on this world suck :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You could atleast put a bit of effort into the PnP :icon_cry:
PnPs on this world suck :icon_evil:

That is completely subjective. I assume you want someone to post a great big long declaration with many skype chats and in game stats that prove a certain tribe is nub or have plans against to poster of the post.

However NUTS don't need those kind of reasons and are just collectors of all things shiney and village like. So in terms of reason of the declaration some might say it is a nice little PnP, povides us with a few laughs and is pertyful. But like I said earlier, its very subjective as to what is good PnP and what isn't.

Good luck to both sides :)

DeletedUser

short N snappy

i likes :icon_wink:

i hate the long ones were they all try to blame the oposing side and twist words etc because then the topic is more about who started it rather than who will finish it

DeletedUser

Nice PnP, this'll liven things up! Good luck to both tribes! I look forward to the stats.

DeletedUser

Lol, well made declaration. Good luck to both sides. Enjoy this one. ;)

DeletedUser

I think T~O~W will win. Nuts will be gone within 4 days.

Obvious really.

DeletedUser

I don't even know who T~O~W are, or what they're about. Do they have a forum presence? Lame considering they're a top 5 tribe.

So, I'm going to wish NUTS good luck.

Hamer The Nail

I don't even know who T~O~W are, or what they're about. Do they have a forum presence? Lame considering they're a top 5 tribe.

So, I'm going to wish NUTS good luck.

You're right i don't know anyone in that tribe on the forums