War on the Turkish Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

thats not true maybe some people do that but personally i dont care about it infact in w4 for when i was leaving the game i game all my 3 villages worth of 30.000 points to an american even though im in a turkish tribe...

DeletedUser6325

doesnt on his tribes profile though. naughty boy

are you Toby Elliot???

Anyway i need to reply topic. I dont have any tribe, i could be in a foreign tribe but i will be waitin for all racist.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well most of the turkish tribes have changed their profiles either to english, or with an english translation, so they're fine now.

Some other tribes still havnt though, if they could take note and do so then we could probably lock this soon.

DeletedUser

i will tell my friends...its just too bad that i thought this game did not include racism...anyway my words aren't for people who are just saying about the profile you are right about that, my words are for the people who are too scared for us to grow and be leaders so they want to stop now...

DeletedUser5809

I can't speak for everyone, but I just want everyone to have to follow the rules, no exceptions.

DeletedUser4797

Most of the turkish tribes have either translated their profiles, or replaced it with english, so I´m satisfied. Props to the mods, if they were the ones who convinced them.

DeletedUser3397

i will tell my friends...its just too bad that i thought this game did not include racism...anyway my words aren't for people who are just saying about the profile you are right about that, my words are for the people who are too scared for us to grow and be leaders so they want to stop now...

There is racism in this game but it's mostly just plain survival. People say "I hate sim city players!" and when they see an attack coming at them they turn into what they flame so much. Everyone in this game can say whatever they want but all anyone really cares about is theirself, their tribe being number 1, and just plain SURVIVAL. When they see a chance to knock alot of top players or tribes(the Turkish tribes) out they jump to it. Everyone is one of those people.

DeletedUser

maybe your right but the fact is i wouldn't do something like that just because that tribe is from one nationality and thats the reason this topic makes me mad...all my life i have lived in many countries i was outside of my country more that i was in it but still im proud with being from Turkey and i won't let something like this get in a way for us playing the game...

i hope everyone can understand the reason im so picky about this topic

DeletedUser

I think what most are overreacting to here, which I mentioned earlier, is there are a number of Turkish players with Turkish Tribe Profiles. Curse, I believe that you have a good line of contact with these players, so I'll leave you inform them about the Tribal Wars Rules, particularly Rule 9.

I have already messaged and dealt with some of these tribes, and will continue to act upon reports.

Anyway, this thread has just degraded far too far to be anything interesting or useful. Geschlossen (the irony).

Status
Not open for further replies.