War on the Turkish Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6295

Then tell me why they don´t communicate in private. I´m sure that they have MSN, or some kind of instant messaging system. Or in the worse case, they can always IGM each other. That´s why there´s so much ruccus around this, they are communicating in public, when they could do it just as easy in private.

they re gonna learn daf, they must..

DeletedUser4974

I reported it, the mod's say they are aware of it and are dealing with it.

DeletedUser4797

Good. I think that there should be, somewhere, a warning sign similar to "Resource deliveries betweem players on the same internet connection are forbidden" in the market.

fairplay

Because they are breaking the rules! The Turkish only tribes are against the rules. It's that simple.

oh no not the rules, and its cheating, they're bound to win if no one can understand what their profile says

is there anyone over the age of 10 that intends attacking turkish tribes just because they can't read their profile,

grow up and get a life

DeletedUser4797

You obviously have either a lack of intellect, or you are unable to read.

Also it takes time to recruit foreign players? Does that excuse this reply that i got when i asked to join a turkish tribe then?

Quote:
sory ?t'S only for turkish person

That is racism, and must be dealt with. And does it matter? They are breaking the rules, and if one rule is broked, why don´t we break them all?
Multis are allowed! Insult everyone!
No.

DeletedUser

oh no not the rules, and its cheating, they're bound to win if no one can understand what their profile says

is there anyone over the age of 10 that intends attacking turkish tribes just because they can't read their profile,

grow up and get a life

Well said, and enough said. Attack those worthy of attacking.

Tarion

grow up and get a life

... Can anyone understand what you're trying to say? Can you please repeat that. Preferably in well constructed English, if possible.

What you don't get, is that it bothers people that people can get away with breaking the rules so blatantly. If you play the game, you follow the rules. Simple as that.

DeletedUser1285

The main problem comes when trying to communicate with a foreign language player or tribe.

In world 4 I had to go to an online Turkish dictionary to explain I'd kick his arse if he continued to attacka tribe mate.

Why should I have to go to that trouble?

DeletedUser4797

Why didn´t you just crush him? If he can´t understand you, he should get a translator. This is, after all, an english server, and anyone unable to understand it should at least get a translator themselves....

DeletedUser

I'm not a racist or anything and as I said in a previous post I know a couple of trukish people and I respect them. But if some people can break the rules, hey why can't we all break them?

Besides there is a turkish server, so why can't turkish players stick to it? I'm not saying that they shouldn't play here, but they should type in english. I'm not from an english speaking country, but I respect the rules and type in english.

DeletedUser

Turkish players came here bcos , you arnt good players , we are here to teach you how to play this game , not learn english .
If you have any problem with Turkish language , just forward the message to the moderator ( thats the rule ) not talk about it here like little crying girls .
Dont affraid we will not bite u , we are also human .

Guys pls play your games and close that topic.

DeletedUser

ne diyorlar tam olarak anlayamıyorum ama belliki hayırlı birşey değil bana ne yazdıklarını açıklıyacak bi arkadaş varsa lütfen

There you see, that what I'm talking about.

DeletedUser6299

I'm a TURK and I'm proud of being a TURK but we are not racist we're chauvinist!
we don't accept players from other nationalities because we don't want them to be as powerful as us!

And if you can try to attack TURKS!!!

DeletedUser4974

Turkish players came here bcos , you arnt good players , we are here to teach you how to play this game , not learn english .
If you have any problem with Turkish language , just forward the message to the moderator ( thats the rule ) not talk about it here like little crying girls .
Dont affraid we will not bite u , we are also human .

Guys pls play your games and close that topic.

ph5turkey, your own tribe breaks the rules, what right do you have to tell us to stick to the rules?

DeletedUser

I'm a TURK and I'm proud of being a TURK but we are not racist we're chauvinist!
we don't accept players from other nationalities because we don't want them to be as powerful as us!

Hmmm now, where have I seen that before?

DeletedUser4974

Out of interest, what exactly is it that turkey is the most powerful nationality in?

Status
Not open for further replies.