War over???

DeletedUser59331

Is the war with Nads now over?
Do they just want to recruit most active players (from any tribe) just to win?

I think so.

Anyone else?

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
nOObs
ifOPMnZlHNYbj.gif

Last edited:

MR.MR

Just like pro sports, this is a trade.

We gave: Justified
We got: Koala and Stuka

Ther will not be another recruit until the following conditions are met:
-The 90 day countdown has begun
-We have under 40 members
-There is someone left in the opposition who hasnt stopped fighting and giving their 100% for their tribe even when things are beyond hope.
-Attacking me is a huge bonus as i am afraid of incoming and will recruit you to make it stop.

Its here in public, if another enemy joins NADs before the avove conditions are all met, you have my permission to destroy my credibility.

DeletedUser110536

Well I would join a tribe if someone would wine and dine me, I would need Dallow to be in council with me, (yeah a condition would be I must be Duke or Co-Duke)..... I'm open. Shoot me a message

Stunz.....

Best offer Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser59331

-There is someone left in the opposition who hasnt stopped fighting and giving their 100% for their tribe even when things are beyond hope.
-Attacking me is a huge bonus as i am afraid of incoming and will recruit you to make it stop.

Its here in public, if another enemy joins NADs before the avove conditions are all met, you have my permission to destroy my credibility.

Who did you give justified to?
I thought the account was set for deletion?

DeletedUser

Scott, that beard is filled with magic sir use it for good not evil.
Ewwww you have an academy tribe (kill cred with fire)

@jadii (kiss) I miss you (hug)

DeletedUser

We gave: Justified - False
We got: Koala and Stuka - True

I can see why you have done it Scott, bring this world closer to a finish. As duke your number 1 task is to win.

If Nads do win however, it could possible be the worst win of any world. I accept that, at the hart of Nads, there is a really strong group of players. Sadly I feel this only adds up to about 30%.

I know i'm probably just very bitter about the whole thing but DD caved, joined yous to fight V/A, Half of V/A didn't return to their accounts, 30% joined you ( players even leaving accounts to play Nad accounts) and the remaining 20% are vastly outnumbered...

To sum it up, to me, only a small section of "Nads" actually deserve it if you win, the other 60-70% have just done well to hop to the winning side at the right time.

If the name Turtle doesn't return before the end i'll be very disappointed... and it will be unfair on those at the core who have kept you guys moving forward. :icon_sad: lol.

It was a brave decision for Turtle to take on DD with V/A about, and one that has proved so vital to deciding the world. Stupid for V/A not to get involved early and clever for DD to merge into Turtle and not be the odd one out in a 3 way stand off.

Special mention: Kid Amnesiac;Gobbing;Scott;Justifi3d ( As Ryan, not Tank the side switcher),HeYoo and Slowlearner a.k.a God.

Sorry for typos on mob!

MR.MR

Couple clarifications, Dean:

-Only player from V/A to join an account over here is Tank, and he was in NADs before the war began, switched tribes on December 18th. We have not picked up any other players from V/A accounts.
-Only players from V/A we recruited are Devil Bunny, and now Koala and Stuka. 12.9% of V/A size wise when they fell, and we've waited 2-3 months to pick them up while denying a multitude of applications.
-Turtle was the odd-man-out of the 3 way standoff. V/A and DD had an alliance/NAP and Turtl3 was the enemy to both. It was some deft diplomacy by us that allowed us to swing DD to our side. All V/A would have had to do is support DD and nuke Turtl3 just a little bit, and I never would have been able to break up that relationship and this world would have turned out a lot differently.

DeletedUser111538

I'd more say it was bad diplomacy (i.e being AWFUL allies) by V/A that led to the switch in diplomacy although the original setting up of the DD and V/A diplomacy was done by a dictator idiot duke, and although I don't speak for all in the council at the time I would say the majority wanted diplomacy with turtle not V/A.

Edit: And DD caved? News to me. Was losing in war stats but weren't no caving. If we had a duke that cared about anything more than his internals then that war would of been a lot different.

Edit 2: @Dean... that turtl3 core you spoke of has been great and hugely influential in the shaping of this world but the presence within NADs in terms of size of accounts contributing to the dominance % on this world is mainly made up of ex DD. It's now NADs and a good working team made up of players that deserve a win from both DD and turtl3 (and of course -?- and 4 ex V/A and 2 Ninja)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110536

Why would anyone think this world is over? If we thought that v/a would of won long ago. Things change, rl changes, if you stay active and work as a team anything is possible.

Today's situation could be vastly different in 90 or 180 days.

It's the job of Pro et al to counter us. It's our job to keep the pressure up, keep coordinating and working together.

Here is a tip get rid of dead weight. Then coordinate more.

I also take offense to that theory DD caved or was caving. We stabilized ditch the bum accounts and we're coming back.

Also the old DD core pretty damn impressive during the wars since December. But forget the idea of 2 separate tribes/cores we are One tribe NADS.

I'm very happy with NADS tribe lots of good people trying to have fun and helping each other.

If you feel you lost do your tribemates and allies a favor give them your sit and leave. Don't ruin their fun or chances.

Sincerely,

Bonnie's Bish

Father Damien

DD may have not been caving but they were getting beat badly by the combined forces of Turtl3 and Pro whilst V/A just watched their allies falling twiddling their thumbs. It was a bold move by Scott to ally DD which may ultimately have screwed Pro over as there were still tensions between DD and Pro but Pro did not want to risk a war against both Turtl3 and DD (Which we have now).

Had Pro allied with V/A, Soul and Clear sooner instead of Nads and -?- then perhaps the situation may have been a little more in Pro's favor now but it is hard to say as anything can happen.

Anyway a core of Pro is here to stay and fight, you know who you are, and will be until we stand either defeated or victorious, however long that may be.

Thanks -Andy (pitpit-)

Justifi3d

I think what Scott meant was the offer of my sit to PRO..

Never happened, the account is set to delete for anyone who cares at this point..

Last edited:

DeletedUser111538

DD may have not been caving but they were getting beat badly by the combined forces of Turtl3 and Pro whilst V/A just watched their allies falling twiddling their thumbs. It was a bold move by Scott to ally DD which may ultimately have screwed Pro over as there were still tensions between DD and Pro but Pro did not want to risk a war against both Turtl3 and DD (Which we have now).

Had Pro allied with V/A, Soul and Clear sooner instead of Nads and -?- then perhaps the situation may have been a little more in Pro's favor now but it is hard to say as anything can happen.

Anyway a core of Pro is here to stay and fight, you know who you are, and will be until we stand either defeated or victorious, however long that may be.

Thanks -Andy (pitpit-)

In regards to your first paragraph, that's totally not true. They were not getting beaten badly. Turtl3 rocked an account hard that no one logged into to even pass the sit (totally DDs problem that they had a useless account on frontline) but as for Pro, whilst I was still around the attacks from pro can be politely described as awful. I sat captain something at the time and the standard from Pro attacks on him were so poor. Pro was nothing more than a distraction, all be it for turtle a good distraction. The biggest issue DD had was having a selfish dictator duke that immunesoul had eating out of his palm, the wars it was in were not the downfall of that tribe.

Throughout this world Pro have bottled from making a major decision to impact the world. DD offered diplomacy at one point as well but Pro wanted to stay loyal to Turtl3.... where did you guys really suspect the world was going to end up for you? You think you'd somehow end up on the winning side when you've barb nobled and internalled from day one of Pro? You left it too late to make any decision that would of benefited you. Now it's just a matter of time, maybe you can make it a good length of time (if that's really going to give you some enjoyment).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@DRAKE - You come out so bad here, you must have been rage typing :lol: but... to pick out a few

1) They were not getting beaten badly.
2)the attacks from pro can be politely described as awful.
3)Throughout this world Pro have bottled from making a major decision
4)DD offered diplomacy at one point as well but Pro wanted to stay loyal to Turtl3
5)You think you'd somehow end up on the winning side when you've barb nobled and internalled from day one of Pro?

1)Bad enough to start kicking members and merge into them.
2)Bad enough for him to delete his account. The same as 88. Guess we are just lucky DD are worse :D
3)It was very brave of you guys merging into Turtle, didn't bottle that move did ya? :icon_rolleyes:
4) I'm not even sure if you're complementing us here :s
5) Seems to be working well for DD.

DeletedUser111538

That was clearly a well thought out response...........

1) Doesn't make sense. Do tribes only merge if they getting beaten badly?
2) The player himself was trash, walked away from the game when he realised it's not sim city and you might get attacked. Trust me, it was no reflect on pro that a guy building mixed villages quit the game. I seen the attack first hand and when people can't send t trains I have to laugh still (infact you still have many like that)
3) I don't really understand your point? Bottle what? Merged into what is now the world winning tribe. Clearly a smart move. I missed where the bottling is. 90% of DD never wanted to fight turtl3 and always wanted to fight V/A anyway (as I've mentioned previously).
4) Hell no it's not a compliment. I'm laughing how pro sat with their finger up their ass for 99% of the world. What wars under the name of Pro only have you been well known for this world? What input have you put into world events? What is pro known for? Not only were you afraid of doing any significant during midgame, you still didn't have the balls to do anything after the merge. You sat there and let NADs beat V/A before turning to you with a huge dominance over you. Like I asked before, what did you really suspect was going to happen on this world? You got kept in check behind diplomacy for so long, was really well played by scott and whoever else kept that relationship the way it was.
5) Players from DD have fought throughout this world and are now sitting pretty on the winning side so yes, seems to have worked out perfectly for them.

DeletedUser

whaaat! i'm just saying in response to what you.... ah nvm. Ok, yes. ^^ World Beater side switcher

DeletedUser111538

If that's what you want to call it :lol:

You guys never switched side, stayed on the right side all the way :p