Second one MD won 64-22
Total: 416-184 VICTORY TO TURTL3 DD SUCK

DeletedUser111538

241 of those conquers were on crappy ex turtl3 that DD stupidly recruited :p

Bullpop - 47
laizerox - 20
mercury5 - 134
The.Red Dragon - 40

83 were Morfuu (probably top of the w68 worst team)

Explains why the stats weren't so slanted when DD became MD. No core members of DD have ever taken a beating on this world.

MR.MR

241 of those conquers were on crappy ex turtl3 that DD stupidly recruited :p

Bullpop - 47
laizerox - 20
mercury5 - 134
The.Red Dragon - 40

83 were Morfuu (probably top of the w68 worst team)

Explains why the stats weren't so slanted when DD became MD. No core members of DD have ever taken a beating on this world.

Not my fault that you guys couldn't handle recruiting :p "Scott doesnt want them in his tribe, but hes stupid so they must be really good players and we need them"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can see why you have done it Scott, bring this world closer to a finish. As duke your number 1 task is to win.

If Nads do win however, it could possible be the worst win of any world. I accept that, at the hart of Nads, there is a really strong group of players. Sadly I feel this only adds up to about 30%.

I know i'm probably just very bitter about the whole thing but DD caved, joined yous to fight V/A, Half of V/A didn't return to their accounts, 30% joined you ( players even leaving accounts to play Nad accounts) and the remaining 20% are vastly outnumbered...

To sum it up, to me, only a small section of "Nads" actually deserve it if you win, the other 60-70% have just done well to hop to the winning side at the right time.

If the name Turtle doesn't return before the end i'll be very disappointed... and it will be unfair on those at the core who have kept you guys moving forward. :icon_sad: lol.

It was a brave decision for Turtle to take on DD with V/A about, and one that has proved so vital to deciding the world. Stupid for V/A not to get involved early and clever for DD to merge into Turtle and not be the odd one out in a 3 way stand off.

Special mention: Kid Amnesiac;Gobbing;Scott;Justifi3d ( As Ryan, not Tank the side switcher),HeYoo and Slowlearner a.k.a God.

Sorry for typos on mob!

I agree to like...99% of this,these are fact,and I whinned and yelled alot since this world started because of these thing,but we cannot really blame ourself or Scott for the lack of opposition,to tell the truth,we espected Va war to be a rough and long one,cant blame us,we been as disapointed as you are.

And Killsong rly? you did not improved a bit since w24,you was a big nub back then,and here you are,still a big nub,with 3 low barb as first cap and a lame conquer history,still ...you dare start a post about 'war behavior' or however you wish to call this,what the hell do you know about wars,you never been part of any,and the one I know you been part of,you served no purpose.

Kriid/shimo btw...that who I am incase u wonder who am I to dare judging your 24 and 68 history.

Turtl3 had two wars with DD:

First one Turtl3 won 394-120
Second one MD won 64-22
Total: 416-184 VICTORY TO TURTL3 DD SUCK

You just crossed the line,Im going to quit NADS and create a tribe to fight ya!

(kidding) but we would have gave you a beatin cause we had morfuu on our side yo!

my lovely Drake said:
No core members of DD have ever taken a beating on this world.

just...QFT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Future looks much brighter than the past. Lets not live there

DeletedUser59331

I agree to like...99% of this,these are fact,and I whinned and yelled alot since this world started because of these thing,but we cannot really blame ourself or Scott for the lack of opposition,to tell the truth,we espected Va war to be a rough and long one,cant blame us,we been as disapointed as you are.

And Killsong rly? you did not improved a bit since w24,you was a big nub back then,and here you are,still a big nub,with 3 low barb as first cap and a lame conquer history,still ...you dare start a post about 'war behavior' or however you wish to call this,what the hell do you know about wars,you never been part of any,and the one I know you been part of,you served no purpose.

Kriid/shimo btw...that who I am incase u wonder who am I to dare judging your 24 and 68 history.

You just crossed the line,Im going to quit NADS and create a tribe to fight ya!

(kidding) but we would have gave you a beatin cause we had morfuu on our side yo!

just...QFT

Kriid/Shimo...didn`t you quit world 24?

DeletedUser59331

My point is...did`nt you quit?
I never quit.
I never professed to being a great player (just average TBH),but, I never quit.
Done the best I could,played for my tribe,all the time....did not quit though.
You had a great record on W24...till you quit.

DeletedUser

lol,your point was that I quited a world and tw as a whole and that I came back in W68?

How is that a point?

And for your info,I had a great record on every world I was playing while I was in 24...and I still quitted,should ring a bell about the fact I did not quited due to incoming or some bullcrap reason of this kind....

I dont see how it deny my point of you gaining nothing skillwise since W24,that make it even wrost,the fact you never quited,and still cant improve...

DeletedUser59331

1) I stated you had a great record.
2) I did not deny your point of my not improving (although I think I have).
3) "bullcrap reason of this kind"....dunno what this means,I`m still not quitting.

My point is,I will not quit.Therefore, my tribe can rely on me.You,on the other hand have a tendency to quit, therefore your tribe cannot rely on you. Doesn`t matter how good you are,if you quit then you let your tribe down.

DeletedUser106526

3) "bullcrap reason of this kind"....dunno what this means,I`m still not quitting.

My point is,I will not quit.Therefore, my tribe can rely on me.You,on the other hand have a tendency to quit, therefore your tribe cannot rely on you. Doesn`t matter how good you are,if you quit then you let your tribe down.

Clyde would talk ( or suck ) him out of it. Hence why we trust bonnie. Because clyde is his better half.

DeletedUser

lol you never quited TW?and would never quit for any RL reason?

your RL must be awesome:icon_eek:(omg I did it again,the lame RL comment :O )

As you are,I aint no quitter,the fact I quitted 24 at some point and came back as shimo is a long story,and is not really relevant,but if you really want to know,I had huge problem with smurf/hochamp and these bunch of clown,I gave up my original acount to eat,instead of fighting my own tribemates cause I had problem with leadership,I think I made the good choice,free vill for the mate,no more drama for the tribe,and then,Daholla gave me shimo,so I could comeback in a world I liked(because tbh,24 is the world I enjoyed the most yet,it was an epic world,with epic war,and lot of skilled player)...and fight people I 'disliked' and/or prove my point,which was 'ur a scrub smurf'.there was also a RL girl involved,but this too,is a long gone story:lol:

But this is a long ago story that none rlly care bout,I thought it was well know for 24 people doe,guess I was wrong,or you was too busy eating barb to read pnp maybe o_O

DeletedUser59331

lol you never quited TW?and would never quit for any RL reason?

your RL must be awesome:icon_eek:(omg I did it again,the lame RL comment :O )

As you are,I aint no quitter,the fact I quitted 24 at some point and came back as shimo is a long story,and is not really relevant,but if you really want to know,I had huge problem with smurf/hochamp and these bunch of clown,I gave up my original acount to eat,instead of fighting my own tribemates cause I had problem with leadership,I think I made the good choice,free vill for the mate,no more drama for the tribe,and then,Daholla gave me shimo,so I could comeback in a world I liked(because tbh,24 is the world I enjoyed the most yet,it was an epic world,with epic war,and lot of skilled player)...and fight people I 'disliked' and/or prove my point,which was 'ur a scrub smurf'.there was also a RL girl involved,but this too,is a long gone story:lol:

But this is a long ago story that none rlly care bout,I thought it was well know for 24 people doe,guess I was wrong,or you was too busy eating barb to read pnp maybe o_O

"As you are,I aint no quitter,the fact I quitted 24".....If you quit,then you are a quitter.It`s easy to see the difference.There is no grey area..quit...not quit..easy. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think you're making a lame argument here.

If you're going to walk away and hand your villages over to your own tribes, then you can hold your head high. If he had just walked away and left his own tribe to 1) find out for themselves and then 2) deal with it, then I could see your point.

Let's get on with playing this world, rather than re-playing W24.