War Scores (combined)

DeletedUser

Haha GRIGNRs a laugh :p We'll catch ELITE,FF we own and D*D Bring it south and keep the score :p

Ya im a bit cocky

I'm not sure "cocky" is the word I'd use. You own FF? You do realize that's both OT and Cult against only FF, right? I'm too lazy (and uninvolved) to do my own research, but at least I can identify propaganda when I see it.

DeletedUser

:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:
every time I see new posts here, I hope someone could make some scores
:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

:axemen::scout::booty:

countzepplin

Side 1:
Tribes: Cult2 CultSE CultME CultSL CultFT CultGR CultJ OT OTPM OTST SOT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ELITE
Players:

Timeframe: 18/04/2009 19:00:00 to 27/04/2009 21:26:48

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 236
Side 2: 236
Difference: 0

image.php

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 220
Side 2: 169
Difference: 51

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: D*D|N D*D|C D*D|W

Side 2:
Tribes: ROA OT OTST OTPM SOT Cult2 CultSE CultFT CultJ CultGR CultSL CultME

Timeframe: 31/03/2009 22:00:00 to 27/04/2009 21:42:54

Side 1: 601
Side 2: 249
Difference: 352

image.php

DeletedUser

thanks.
But what about the individuals? I miss those.
I want to be promoted to baron...:icon_cry:

countzepplin

Cult/OT v. ELITE overall
Side 1: 276
Side 2: 258
Difference: 18

Cult/OT v. ELITE last week
Side 1: 236
Side 2: 159
Difference: 77

imori

Not gonna lie, these scores are crazy confusing with all these "separate" wars (ELITE vs. Cult, D*D vs. ROA). I know everyone wants to look better by just posting the tribe they are doing best against, but we all know this is pretty much just two sides (FF, D*D, ELITE, Juve?[not sure on them] and Cult, OTB, and ROA). Why dont we just keep the scores like that instead of single tribe/family vs single tribe/family that says "well we're kicking these guys butts, but we'll ignore the fact that this other tribe is ripping us to shreds".

I know, I'm a dreamer. Bias is unavoidable from an internal point of view in this war.

darkaniken2

Or maybe we could just create two families, since with all the MDPs and other bullshit it's all that it is anymore. Just make it A family called North and one called South. :)

DeletedUser

Not gonna lie, these scores are crazy confusing with all these "separate" wars (ELITE vs. Cult, D*D vs. ROA). I know everyone wants to look better by just posting the tribe they are doing best against, but we all know this is pretty much just two sides (FF, D*D, ELITE, Juve?[not sure on them] and Cult, OTB, and ROA). Why dont we just keep the scores like that instead of single tribe/family vs single tribe/family that says "well we're kicking these guys butts, but we'll ignore the fact that this other tribe is ripping us to shreds".

I know, I'm a dreamer. Bias is unavoidable from an internal point of view in this war.

imori - your point makes sense at first, until you think of the fact that not all the players have been at war with each other for as long as Cult/FF. For example, its not fair to FF to lump - say Grignr - in with FF's war scores.

Nor should you lump Elite in with DD's war scores since Elite just joined while DD has been at it for a while. And juve is only fighting ROA so you can't lump them in anywhere.

So it would seem easy to lump two sides and just chart progress, but the numbers would be no where near accurate.

DeletedUser

Btw, Not every tribe involved in the big war is at war with each tribe:
-ROA vs Juve only them
-OTB,Cult, vs FF,D*D,Elite (Juve again only with ROA)
-Cult vs GRIGNR (Only them)
-ROA is NOT warring Elite
-ROA vs D*D and FF

Think that covers the spread of wars

imori

Very true AP. Didnt really think it through deep enough I suppose.

Wow poopy, thats alot of different wars. Heck, when I had to back out, it was just FF vs. OTB and Cult. I think I left right as D*D was coming in. At least theres plenty of variety in targets =\

countzepplin

Yeah, also the overall war is almost dead even between the families. That's boring to look at >.<

If we include ROA/ELITE individually then at least there's something to watch :p