War Scores

DeletedUser

PA or not? lol it does matter because your makeing something out of nothing.

my point is you have no fight... just because something occures just once doesnt mean you can lable an alliance. i would (if my tribe wasnt fighting my friends tribe) support them, its called a personal alliance(PA); they have a bond of friendship this is saying help me i need a bit of support and being a great friend the other guy sends d. ofcourse this also may expand because friends have friends and ask;) its all about conections and trust. my dear noob does this explain what im talking about? causeing fights with utterly nothing is senseless, and a weast of everyones time but maybe your own. if you enjoy it fine, but dont bring it to the public. just joke around about it to your friends.

Spin it anyway you want. Legi0n was supporting RAM villages and it was more then a simple PA. When several villages are taken and support is rolling in like a train from Legi0n then that is supporting the enemy. So if Legi0n is fighting BH and throwing defense into RAM then that is an alliance. This was proven even long before you assumed your present account. So maybe you should take a step back cause you do not seem to know the full extent of it. This info was posted and confirmed a long time ago.

DeletedUser

I can make whatever out of whatever. My point mainly is that Legion is getting destroyed and that there was support from them going to RAM. I could also point out to some discussions between some leaders but meh... Not sure you would be smart enough to understand so I won't waste any more time than that.

i really dont like your insults as im being calm and not insulting but yet you just insult my intelligence. get proof and ill shut up plain and simple. 50 cal ive learned just to ignore you so weasting your time in attacking me.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i really dont like your insults as im being calm and not insulting but yet you just insult my intelligence. get proof and ill shut up plain and simple. 50 cal ive learned just to ignore you so weasting your time in attacking me.

*yawn*

still instigating, then crying when you get bitten? When you poke or tease a dog, typically the dog will respond with teeth involved..

i suggest you stop playing the woe is me card, as you are quite pathetic enough already.

DeletedUser

*yawn*

still instigating, then crying when you get bitten? When you poke or tease a dog, typically the dog will respond with teeth involved..

i suggest you stop playing the woe is me card, as you are quite pathetic enough already.

your just a snake tounged fool that gets support from other tribes.dont bother me with your non-sense. i have never cried i just choose to ignore other ignorance. i should ignore yours but well we are at war and all you have to do is cry to your little but buddies for help. you bitch and moan about RAM, get a clue paj your nothing special. take you co-player out of the tribe( for whome you pay to help you) and learn how to play. you cant handle this game yourself. you failed your last world and your going to fail this one. you already failed world 54.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
your just a snake tounged fool that gets support from other tribes.

Wow. I have a reputation for keeping my word, and you call me a snake? I have carried the name Pajuno for seven years now, and i have always kept my word and played with a higher than normal code of honor.. .

how dare you call me a snake.... You who hides behind aliases, and didnt even have the strength to maintain his original name here...

DeletedUser

Wow. I have a reputation for keeping my word, and you call me a snake? I have carried the name Pajuno for seven years now, and i have always kept my word and played with a higher than normal code of honor.. .

how dare you call me a snake.... You who hides behind aliases, and didnt even have the strength to maintain his original name here...

i dare call you a snake. your words mean nothing when all you do is attack others with what you think makes sense. i will attack you for the same reason. idc how long you have had that name. ive been smurks for a very long time just so happens i got an account that fits my childhood nickname. so once and for all paj your a snake and your ruin things that are ment to be fun with your so called "leet" skill *cough* ravens skill *cough* you got lucky in 1 war with BD cry me a damn river. hypocritical snake

DeletedUser

your just a snake tounged fool that gets support from other tribes.dont bother me with your non-sense. i have never cried i just choose to ignore other ignorance. i should ignore yours but well we are at war and all you have to do is cry to your little but buddies for help. you bitch and moan about RAM, get a clue paj your nothing special. take you co-player out of the tribe( for whome you pay to help you) and learn how to play. you cant handle this game yourself. you failed your last world and your going to fail this one. you already failed world 54.

You write enough non-sense yourself. You are a pathetic player ingame and I had the chance to witness it myself. Raven is a hell of a player but he doesn't do everything. Last time I checked, Phoenx is lead by Pajuno so he must be doing things right since your tribe can't break them at all. Just stop swallowing everything Karmax gives you. Bull, Paj, Taoron, Mark-E and others are far more accomplished that you'll ever be, with Raven or without him.

You failed everywhere you went reg wind, grow up a bit. You are a failure at everything from writing two sentences that makes sense in a row to playing ingame.

DeletedUser

You choose to ignore me because all of your arguments have no validity to them. You have no clue on what has transpired before you took on your present account.

You choose to ignore anything that is the truth and only believe what you say is word. Not to pick on your spelling cause spelling smack is lame but the word is wasted by the way, not weasted.

See I give you some help. You should get some ingame cause you are making many players LOL from many tribes.:icon_cool:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i dare call you a snake. your words mean nothing when all you do is attack others with what you think makes sense. i will attack you for the same reason. idc how long you have had that name. ive been smurks for a very long time just so happens i got an account that fits my childhood nickname. so once and for all paj your a snake and your ruin things that are ment to be fun with your so called "leet" skill *cough* ravens skill *cough* you got lucky in 1 war with BD cry me a damn river. hypocritical snake

Raven was in BD when we fought BD.... And every time someone got sniped, they thought it was me..

Same thing at the start of twc/Phoenx war... Every time something got sniped, it was me... Those days are returned, smirkie. Raven has been MIA for more than a full month. I have been gone away at a job for almost 8 weeks.... And Ram did not progress that well. Hahaa. i have carried Phoenx before, and i will do so again. Witness what happens when im back in full effect. raven is one of the best defenders in w30 history, but so am i. :icon_twisted:

Im not a snake. i never pretended friendship with ram/twc ship/karma. i always told them what i thought of them up front and to their face. I dont lie, cheat, or steal. That being said, Ram has set the bar with ship's initial theft of Ozzyfudd account, and then again with the DK banning. That pretty much permits Phoenx to play at any standards within legal game rules in fighting back at ram. Then lets not forget how outnumbered we are and have been for the entirety of world 30... Better keep an eye on your account, hulkie.

DeletedUser

Raven was in BD when we fought BD.... And every time someone got sniped, they thought it was me..

Same thing at the start of twc/Phoenx war... Every time something got sniped, it was me... Those days are returned, smirkie. Raven has been MIA for more than a full month. I have been gone away at a job for almost 8 weeks.... And Ram did not progress that well. Hahaa. i have carried Phoenx before, and i will do so again. Witness what happens when im back in full effect. raven is one of the best defenders in w30 history, but so am i. :icon_twisted:

Im not a snake. i never pretended friendship with ram/twc ship/karma. i always told them what i thought of them up front and to their face. I dont lie, cheat, or steal. That being said, Ram has set the bar with ship's initial theft of Ozzyfudd account, and then again with the DK banning. That pretty much permits Phoenx to play at any standards within legal game rules in fighting back at ram. Then lets not forget how outnumbered we are and have been for the entirety of world 30... Better keep an eye on your account, hulkie.

im on everyday for 17 hours atleast nothing is getting by me.

noob lol you better do you homework i lead reg wind to its hight and then smurks. im not a failure i leave before any mistakes can be made. idc what you have to say ive tried being nice to all of you. nice guy just doesnt work huh?

im a poet and a writer so noob shove it.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

noob lol you better do you homework i lead reg wind to its hight and then smurks. im not a failure i leave before any mistakes can be made.

ok, two things to note here.

You play an unbelievable amount for someone who exhibits such little skill

and you cover your excuses with you left before mistakes can be made.. So you basically fire off all nukes, defend a bunch of incoming and lose troops.. then leave the account, before any villages are lost?

:lol:

DeletedUser

noob lol you better do you homework i lead reg wind to its hight and then smurks. im not a failure i leave before any mistakes can be made. idc what you have to say ive tried being nice to all of you. nice guy just doesnt work huh?

im a poet and a writer so noob shove it.

You mean you leave before any of your mistakes are known. You had 2 other accounts and left them when the going got rough. Now you think you are this great player because you have taken over someone else's hard work. What you fail to show is the skill to start an account and carry it thru to the end. So far all you have proved is how much of a quitter you are and then blame the demise on someone else instead of taking responsibility for it. You were bleeding smurk villages before you left that and if that is the great height you speak of well........

[SPOIL]
you_fail-12825.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser79042

Seems many have intel on you smurks ole boy... What say you to your defense ?:lol:

DeletedUser

ok, two things to note here.

You play an unbelievable amount for someone who exhibits such little skill

and you cover your excuses with you left before mistakes can be made.. So you basically fire off all nukes, defend a bunch of incoming and lose troops.. then leave the account, before any villages are lost?

:lol:

lol this made me laugh. no that isnt the case.. i was pretected by smurks while i was in Reg wind. then masterquinn stepped in and trained me. he sent me support to help me grow aswell. he quit(deleted) then it was me and smurks again. we where very close friends(we spoke over facebook and still do) he just got into college and couldnt handle an account of that size so instead of him deleting like he had planned we started talking and he said lets trade and we did. sadly he deleted reg wind and i recovered it from him about 2 or 3 days ago. on smurks i had no incomings when i quit and had lost only 2 villages so idk why you would even think of this?

i left smurks because i got bored with the north and i felt as though cabster and celts where holding me back(we also had some disagreements about how he ran celts). so me and karma where talking via skype about a new account because he was well aware of my situation in the north. he offered me a co-play for mavfan, and i took it. mav kicked me out(changed his pass after i payed for his pp and started changeing his account around so it could expand) and said he was quitting. after that i took hulk. i left each account due to the situation at hand.

funny r2 i didnt bleed anything. i lost 2 villages in one isolated cluster. my fult for losing them? yes did i snipe BH nobles? yes i did lol. you are really off on the time i left that account 50 cal. i hope you know that. i gave that account to mr.saxi right when i made the tribe LAUGH. i didnt bleed anything.

DeletedUser79042

wow this is an impressive resume of multi account piloting. Think this is good game? I personally do not, but since it suits you...

DeletedUser

wow this is an impressive resume of multi account piloting. Think this is good game? I personally do not, but since it suits you...

how is that multi account piloting? i did evenything by the rules i had tha thired party involved(a friend of both mine and chris's) he changed my pass gave reg to chris and then i waited 2 days before even getting on smurks. so sir you know nothing still.

furthermore reg wind hasnt been on this world for a long time so idk what your talking about.

DeletedUser79042

read better.

piloting

not

plotting.

according to rules - np.

DeletedUser

read better.

piloting

not

plotting.

according to rules - np.

i skim what you people have to say. i honestly dont care about TW or pnp. so shove it you fake robot wannabe.

DeletedUser79042

You are getting upset eh? No worries. Hit the delete key. You can allways repost for another account. You done this quite alot of times - right ?