War Scores

varden7676

TY and vard, you guys are just funny... Failed tribes? ESCAPE was FAIL :lol:

I should know, I knew most of the players in there...

You mean betrayed? Who am I?: I will help you guys! You can count on me! Tommy (finger) Oh wait, that doesn't work here......

DeletedUser

TY and vard, you guys are just funny... Failed tribes? ESCAPE was FAIL :lol:

I should know, I knew most of the players in there...

Escape was not a tribe in the true sense of the word. It was an assortment of players who were sick of (or who had been betrayed by) the oligarchy that is RAM's leadership. These players were all experiencing varying degrees of animosity and discontentment towards RAM as well as loyalty towards their companions. Thus it was not to be a lack of 'skill' that lead to Escape's downfall, but rather a general lack of unity between its members.

DeletedUser

Escape was not a tribe in the true sense of the word. It was an assortment of players who were sick of (or who had been betrayed by) the oligarchy that is RAM's leadership. These players were all experiencing varying degrees of animosity and discontentment towards RAM as well as loyalty towards their companions. Thus it was not to be a lack of 'skill' that lead to Escape's downfall, but rather a general lack of unity between its members.

Amen to that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We'll see who gets the last laugh eventually. We'll see the lack of vision of RAM leaders and all those cry babies that will suddenly blame inactivity or boredom when their tribes goes down (when we all know that it has nothing to do with it). That will be funny. It will also be funny to remember how it did all happen.... I will still be there to remind you, don't be worried.

I will be there to show RAM where it screwed up, I will be there to remind RAM what should have happened and how it should have happened. I will prove how my views, that were shared by a majority of active dedicated players, were correct and how their views were not. I will be there to remind RAM how they got from the best position in this world to the worse.

I will be there to remind of the torqued polls and people accepting the "majority" ***cough*** cough*** decision and how the blind followers will be deceived in the end.

Because the end will be the thing RAM leaders will be judged on.

Since RAM is a relatively young tribe (from a couple of merges) with a pitiful war record in itself, RAM will be remembered as the biggest flop in TW history.

DeletedUser

I will prove how my views, that were shared by a majority of active dedicated players, were correct and how their views were not.

lol, majority of active dedicated players haha. LOL, you mean 4 of you? where 3 of them deleted? :lol:

DeletedUser

There were a lot more that agreed with me... You will see when times come kiddo. :icon_wink:

Quite many that were actually in leadership and some others, they turned a blind eye but time will show when you face the obvious. Be patient.

I honestly don't expect much more from you in terms of nonsense. Maturity, in your case, will come with a few more years...

Even if I deleted, I'm still around. An account is just an account. :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There were a lot more that agreed with me... You will see when times come kiddo. :icon_wink:

Quite many that were actually in leadership and some others, they turned a blind eye but time will show when you face the obvious. Be patient.

I honestly don't expect much more from you in terms of nonsense. Maturity, in your case, will come with a few more years...

Even if I deleted, I'm still around. An account is just an account. :icon_cool:

Noob, Vard and Ty, y'all are ridiculous. If you are better than everyone else, why are all of your account no longer around? How many W30 account have you had Varden and where are all of them now?

You have a serious superiority complex, which is kinda funny considering none of you are elite at this game. Keep shouting "YOU DIDNT BEAT ME I QUIT", "IM SUPER LEET", and "RAM IS NOOBS" because those noobs destroyed your former account and you ran to new ones.

Seriously, I don't know how you can act like you've done anything spectacular (besides noob gaining that ridiculous ODD in a couple days at the beginning of the Phoenx-Ram war), Varden hasn't done anything noteworthy but send nukes from a back line account and co-play an account that was 9:1 D and scream about how it leet it was that he gained 30 mil ODD on it.

Go ahead and point the finger at me and talk about all the shit I've done and realize that all your doing is ignoring my post because it has validity and theres no way you could renege on months and months of stupid arrogant comments because it would bruise your ego.

Have fun continuing to be in denial and taking an on-line game far too seriously, I'm gonna turn my laptop off and go enjoy the few months of sun I get up in my neck of the woods.

DeletedUser

Your post never had any validity. Never have, never will. Some things will never change.

You can pride yourselves for "killing" Escape that were 3 accounts in the middle of all those RAM noobs. Lets just go back in time, will you? Ty deleted to spend his time on university (which matters more than a game). TRHCP didn't want to put the time fighting and I fought for a month and a half. I was actually leading when I deleted which was totally surprising (to me at least :icon_eek:).

I do not think a single player can beat a tribe by himself with no outside help. (Even if a tribe is really bad, it's normal that a single player will lose, I'm not dillusional). I am certainly not ashamed of anything I did. I stood up against idiocy, arrogance and overconfidence of a tribe. I did it when it was time to do it.

I have done what I needed to do at the time and tried to bring some sense into people that had totally lost their minds. I tried to save RAM but RAM has decided otherwise, fair enough. Don't come here complaining. Why have you given up already?

I voluntarily put my account to suicidal because it was pointless to continue running into a certain loss being in RAM. I proposed changes that were necessary for RAM's long term survival. Many agreed, but didn't want to turn it in a civil war between friends. That is fair enough to me. Those will have to face the consequences now, which is also fair enough to me.

I have switched side and I'm very happy where I am. I will enjoy every second of RAM's slow but steady decay. I am in no rush.

All those who laughed at other tribes, bragging arrogant fools, will have to face the consequences. All those that took all those wrong decisions will have to face the results of their decisions. They will have to face their tribemates getting killed, they will yell at some to get support, they will blame others for their own failures.

Everybody will remember who and how RAM got where it is. Everybody will remember how it happened and you will see one day where your tribemates will do what RAM leaders did back then, care about themselves and do their own things.

You can try to put my deletion as a victory for you, time will tell. I am certainly not bothered by it any minute. Not ashamed, not bothered, not caring as I always stood for my beliefs both in RL and ingame.

Some people lack vision, some have more than others. Some people are just too dumb to see beyond their own greatness or pretention of greatness. Then it happens, reality can hit you hard sometimes, but you always have to face it, sooner or later, for better or worse.

DeletedUser

Noob, Vard and Ty, y'all are ridiculous. If you are better than everyone else, why are all of your account no longer around?

Where have I ever claimed to be 'better than everyone else'?

You have a serious superiority complex, which is kinda funny considering none of you are elite at this game. Keep shouting "YOU DIDNT BEAT ME I QUIT", "IM SUPER LEET", and "RAM IS NOOBS" because those noobs destroyed your former account and you ran to new ones.

RAM did not destroy my account, B.O. At the time of my deletion I had naught incomings and was sitting on 684 fully-built villages, many of which had a full accompaniment of troops. I left for the reasons I gave at the time. The upcoming university year and the loss of RHCP as a cause to fight for.

Seriously, I don't know how you can act like you've done anything spectacular (besides noob gaining that ridiculous ODD in a couple days at the beginning of the Phoenx-Ram war), Varden hasn't done anything noteworthy but send nukes from a back line account and co-play an account that was 9:1 D and scream about how it leet it was that he gained 30 mil ODD on it.

I have never claimed to have achieved anything spectacular during my stay on W30. You had better provide evidence if you are going to accuse me of something.

DeletedUser

once agains hes prob including you (ty) because of vard.

@ noob, i am glad to hear you happy in your new home but sometimes we have to take it easy and realize that this is just a game... lol personal vendettas are pointless.

varden7676

Here we go again........

Noob, Vard and Ty, y'all are ridiculous. If you are better than everyone else, why are all of your account no longer around? How many W30 account have you had Varden and where are all of them now?

Not as many as you naked.

Face it, you didn't beat me, I did quite, the reasons where just and I am happy with what i had accomplished. Not that I ever bragged about it....

Go ahead and point the finger at me and talk about all the shit I've done

Don't mind if I do, oh wait your not worth the time and energy, everybody already knows the crap you have done. Lowest of the low.

Have fun continuing to be in denial and taking an on-line game far too seriously, I'm gonna turn my laptop off and go enjoy the few months of sun I get up in my neck of the woods.

Ok see ya! Don't come back.

Trolls these days, turn everything off topic.........

DeletedUser

lol, vard. Aren't you a troll? :lol: What is ty? He has an account as well? You guys wanna reveal your identities? Or you guys too scared? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Call for mod to pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee sticky this

DeletedUser79042

Call for mod to pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee sticky this

Why would he? And you can allways mail him with your reasoning, instead of ... hitting the brakes on the "please" word :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't see any reason to sticky this really. Its at the top, and with how active this world is, it aint going anywhere too fast :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

Sticky it so I should feel the need to update

I had one of these stickied in another world and you'll find many worlds with a war scores thread there stickied

I update them to neutral sides and every player in the W30 forums appreciate them and if it isn't stickied then why should I keep updating it it might as well die later off.

make a vote and if most don't want it stickied I wont ask for it to be.

varden7676

Sticky it so I should feel the need to update

I had one of these stickied in another world and you'll find many worlds with a war scores thread there stickied

I update them to neutral sides and every player in the W30 forums appreciate them and if it isn't stickied then why should I keep updating it it might as well die later off.

make a vote and if most don't want it stickied I wont ask for it to be.

Maybe you should add the stats of other tribe's, I will admit it does seem biased.

DeletedUser

other tribes?? give me examples I have all the top tribes cept Loen as they aren't in a war

DeletedUser79042

I have all the top tribes cept Loen as they aren't in a war

The only war I am familiar with is RAM vs Phoenx :icon_cool:

You can post the stats of that anytime ... But there is a Phoenx thread, so... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yh i know but make a topic for all stats at once though phoenx is the only official war ;)