WAR: SPAM vs PISSED

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its been a long while since we see a war, after the skirmish with Calm which eventually led to their disbandment, the Top players of Calm tribe formed Pissed.

Dec 10
02:30 The tribe has declared war on PISSED.

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: PISSED

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 3
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 454,909
Side 2: 16,265
Difference: 438,644

chart

This is the war to end all wars, because the tribe were fighting is Pissed on whats happening.Lol *:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Its been a long while since we see a war, after the skirmish with Calm which eventually led to their disbandment, the Top players of Calm tribe formed Pissed.

Dec 10
02:30 The tribe has declared war on PISSED.

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: PISSED

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 3
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 454,909
Side 2: 16,265
Difference: 438,644

chart

This is the war to end all wars, because the tribe were fighting is Pissed on whats happening.Lol *:icon_cool:

PISSed because being Calm. didnt work out for them :D

DeletedUser

Well I mean it really did backfire. If you look at it, Lori and Kraig are losing a ton, both of which were in Valour. Both of which were rushed into joining Calm in the thought that Calm was unstoppable. What SPAM has proven is that they have great teamwork, and great loyalty. I may be in PISSED, but I still feel SPAM deserves this world, and will win it.

DeletedUser

It would be unfair to blame Valour for losses that occurred on the entire frontline.

The difference between SPAM and Calm in my opinion was quite simple. When put under similar strains, Calm players quit. SPAM players didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exactly what he said. Some players can take the heat and some players take their ball and go home.

DeletedUser

I don't think PISSED will be able to stop SPAM taking K66, it will be interesting though to see where it leads from there.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It would be unfair to blame Valour for losses that occurred on the entire frontline.

The difference between SPAM and Calm in my opinion was quite simple. When put under similar strains, Calm players quit. SPAM players didn't.

Valour would have nothing to do with it, when those said members decided to join Calm they are considered enemy regardless that they were allies before.

Anyone who would be joining Calm or Pissed is considered hostile and a target..When those said players joined calm they are targets.

DeletedUser

Valour were noobs. End of story, and the players who left to form both TCRT and the ones who joined Calm. are still out there making our stats look tons better :) and for that I thank them. Within the run of a month calm.(PISSED) has lost an entire 3 continents, or is in the process of it, k56,55 and 66

DeletedUser

No. Valour were probably Calm.'s best fighters during the latter stages of the war. Kraig and lori may have gone inactive for periods but did not quit or delete and were actually the highest cappers in Calm. (mainly through recaps) in the month before they disbanded. Thing is though, not enough support was sent, so they were ran through quite easily.

People often forget in the fervour of the war spirit and flames to give honest acknowledgement of guys on the other team who are doing something right. The temptation to call a group of people you dislike or are fighting against noobs is ever pervading. Even I forget sometimes, as seen in other threads. I still think jfsmith is to blame for Calm. losing the war, but if he can inspire his members to think that there is going to be change and a turnaround, he can't be that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

it depends on the tribe ...they leader ...to make it comfortable for players under attac k...

to supply them with sitters..support and above all...help them mentally to fight under the immense strain...

Spam Has Dylan ....others don't...

another thing...player under attacks should be expl gained That ...looking at current maps...his area will not be a priority atm...but as tribe takes control of nearby k ....he will get a chance to take back what is his...

spunky
nitto
were good players...they quit not because of lack of skill ...or activity..

spunky was very active just b4 he quit...

but Poo had a Nap with him so his one front was safe....

As soon as htm told him Nap is off ...and a op was made...
he didn't get adequate support...

these sort of leadership decisions ...are what make ppl quit..

I had Nap /good relations with some ex valour. ..but regardless my villages near them were pre stacked...or pogo ampac or potmirana frontlines

Last edited:

DeletedUser105935

Shorely the first thing that should be done by the leaders when they see tension rising is stack the areas that maybe in danger and leave some in cause of a brake through I know I'm not in either tribe but from what i know ash was aurported a lot and a lot of the oped calm players had very little in means of help

DeletedUser106889

Well I mean it really did backfire. If you look at it, Lori and Kraig are losing a ton, both of which were in Valour. Both of which were rushed into joining Calm in the thought that Calm was unstoppable. What SPAM has proven is that they have great teamwork, and great loyalty. I may be in PISSED, but I still feel SPAM deserves this world, and will win it.

You gotta fight or quit mate ...... Spam sucks lol.

ashoka1

pissed is true succsesor of calm.

with one member calling upon other to quit ...in hope may be that their leader will eat some more...as I see extreme is far from spam frontline so a good internal target for jfsmith if he quits..

DeletedUser

I would like to know why TCRT and it's leadership is being discussed in this thread. I find it amazing people can have such a biased opinion about a tribe they know nothing about.

<3

Me