WAR: SPAM vs PISSED

DeletedUser

I would like to know why TCRT and it's leadership is being discussed in this thread. I find it amazing people can have such a biased opinion about a tribe they know nothing about.

<3

Me

Hardly anyone's mentioned TCRT negatively, get over your paranoia unless of course the outside perspective of your tribe not sucking is wrong, in which case let me know. ;)

DeletedUser

I would like to know why TCRT and it's leadership is being discussed in this thread. I find it amazing people can have such a biased opinion about a tribe they know nothing about.

<3

Me

lol Fubs go home you noob.

DeletedUser108293

So you are saying this is all because of the small handful of people who screwed over Spag and Valour?

Interesting.

I was in Valour. With a different account. I say that Calm. recruited the dead weight from Valour, such as players like kraig and lori who mostly grew through internals and merging.

DeletedUser

I was in Valour. With a different account. I say that Calm. recruited the dead weight from Valour, such as players like kraig and lori who mostly grew through internals and merging.

I dont quite agree with this, i remember from early world right up until i was in error and joined spam that kraig was a beast of an account, and that i was looking forward to going up against one of the best.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Qualities of Calm...Hehhehe In order to join them you need to munch on Internals.. :)

DeletedUser

I dont quite agree with this, i remember from early world right up until i was in error and joined spam that kraig was a beast of an account, and that i was looking forward to going up against one of the best.

The stupidity of getting banned killed the account. If they did not do that it would have been a better match.

DeletedUser

The stupidity of getting banned killed the account. If they did not do that it would have been a better match.

Kraig109 the original owner was a beast. Then he had to leave the account to Cheatan and TL when his real life got busy. TL (now on awildabra) couldn't handle the incomings and Cheatan ended up being inactive. This was around the time the account got banned. Apparently the account has two completely new owners now. We shall see if it works out.

cheekah

Shorely the first thing that should be done by the leaders when they see tension rising is stack the areas that maybe in danger and leave some in cause of a brake through I know I'm not in either tribe but from what i know ash was aurported a lot and a lot of the oped calm players had very little in means of help

WTF, can you use punctuation?

DeletedUser

Kraig109 the original owner was a beast. Then he had to leave the account to Cheatan and TL when his real life got busy. TL (now on awildabra) couldn't handle the incomings and Cheatan ended up being inactive. This was around the time the account got banned. Apparently the account has two completely new owners now. We shall see if it works out.

I was speaking to chetan a while back then i dropped like 250 nukes and he went away :(

I think it is a permasit at the moment as i speak the "the sitter" on their, but they wont tell me who they are :()

DeletedUser

Well I mean it really did backfire. If you look at it, Lori and Kraig are losing a ton, both of which were in Valour. Both of which were rushed into joining Calm in the thought that Calm was unstoppable. What SPAM has proven is that they have great teamwork, and great loyalty. I may be in PISSED, but I still feel SPAM deserves this world, and will win it.

Considering your giving SPAM intel, i agree

DeletedUser

Considering your giving SPAM intel, i agree

It is quite easy to get intel from PISSED, considering that a lot of the players in PISSED are only there either because there is nowhere else to go or that they are afraid of being eaten if they leave the pack. A lot of them want to move to various other tribes but just aren't in the position to do so.

Now a bit of stats:

8276792966_a222e41845_z.jpg

8275731577_b9c6f9c5cc_z.jpg

Conquered Villages:

8276793088_81a35c5490.jpg

Lost Villages:

8275731707_58ea11fdc3.jpg

ODA:

8276793398_8d723afd59_z.jpg

ODD:

8276793304_5f4d81b64a_z.jpg

DeletedUser

If he is, why would he still be in PISSED? :icon_idea:

To give intel..... I did'nt say i was in PISSED now did i

nemesis, don't get me wrong, i agree your clearly winning this war, with or without intel, but the fact remains Mason would sell his mother to save his own backside. This guy changes tribes like women change outfits on date night. He gives intel to every tribe out there to keep himself off the firing lines. I also apologize to SPAM if you think i was insulting them, I was not, i was just pointing out a fact that Mason is the biggest traitor in w60 to date.....and yes Mason, i'm in skype chat rooms your in

DeletedUser

nemesis, don't get me wrong, i agree your clearly winning this war, with or without intel, but the fact remains Mason would sell his mother to save his own backside. This guy changes tribes like women change outfits on date night. He gives intel to every tribe out there to keep himself off the firing lines. I also apologize to SPAM if you think i was insulting them, I was not, i was just pointing out a fact that Mason is the biggest traitor in w60 to date.....and yes Mason, i'm in skype chat rooms your in

Wait...we not talking about Mason of Boxing Kangaroo fame are we?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Mason on Xtremegladiator is a joke.

The Mason on Boxing Kangaroo is a king.

DeletedUser

You're such a noob, who even are you? Coming in and saying I betray tribes, I mean sure I have 15 tribe changes, but if you look at tw stats most of them were from me just goofing off in SLAP and 7SF. I have not and will not betray any of my friends or in SPAM, my family. In SPAM, we share a brotherhood, and PISSED is learning that the hard way, so if you have something to say, say it in game like these PISSED players are doing through sending what, 800 nukes at me? What a joke, couldnt even afford to nuke all my villages lol.

You're pure crap noob. And thank you james, I am king!

-M