War stats: Aten Vs Hot

olivar

Erm...check TWStats, he lost 3 villages today. Before he left WB.

And cannon fodder actually distracts the enemy, Decrepidos just annoys.

good job he's away from having to war you guys now, unless you want to come and get him :p

look on the bright side, if you attacked him now i doubt he'd have much more support than he does already, afterall support your allies as you'd support your own tribe?

DeletedUser7464

good job he's away from having to war you guys now, unless you want to come and get him :p

look on the bright side, if you attacked him now i doubt he'd have much more support than he does already, afterall support your allies as you'd support your own tribe?

Haha yeah.

Watch out Olivar. Don't want to open Pandora's box hehe :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well maybe when I get back up and running I'll just have to attack his lame butt. Not gona get much support from Goddess. And it also means easyer pickings on Goddess as he wont be supporting him LOL Guess that's why many of Goddess Villages are so empty, must have took his troops out and High tailed it to HOT. How funny that it happened right after I started attacking Goddess's villages. LMFAO

DeletedUser

Sorry Lord Perfection, hope you didn't cry for too long.

nah only 2 hours

got over it in the end lol

-tobyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

DeletedUser7529

Well maybe when I get back up and running I'll just have to attack his lame butt. Not gona get much support from Goddess. And it also means easyer pickings on Goddess as he wont be supporting him LOL Guess that's why many of Goddess Villages are so empty, must have took his troops out and High tailed it to HOT. How funny that it happened right after I started attacking Goddess's villages. LMFAO

WB and HOT are allies.
HOT and MPX are naps.
if you can't see where I'm going with this...

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;1461358 said:
Do you even know why he went to Aten?

I really doubt it. Wait til Caducadu gets his account back, he'll be back.

Get the facts before you mouth off.

I hate to say this, but he's right, caducadu did go back, and i know why he left in the first place - but that doesn't hide the fact that WB1066 have also lost several other members, as KristianMD rightly pointed out.

Also referring to your comment that Aten is not at war with WB1066, ok fair point the whole of Aten isn't at war, but surely you've been in WB1066 to realise that your at war with AtenCJ, or has that just slipped your memory? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7529

I hate to say this, but he's right, caducadu did go back, and i know why he left in the first place - but that doesn't hide the fact that WB1066 have also lost several other members, as KristianMD rightly pointed out.

Also referring to your comment that Aten is not at war with WB1066, ok fair point the whole of Aten isn't at war, but surely you've been in WB1066 to realise that your at war with AtenCJ, or has that just slipped your memory? :icon_biggrin:

I don't call neutral as being at war.

25-0 says I realize you guys are targets.

You can go ahead and edit your post and take that grin off.

DeletedUser

Why would I edit my post? That would just be childish and immature. Ok, i'm only sixteen, but that's not the point...

Maybe you don't have AtenCJ marked as enemies, fair play to you, i can't exactly tell as i'm not in WB1066.

However going by the amount of attacks between you and them, this seems very like the 'skirmishing' Aten and HOT were part of before war was officially declared. So maybe you are technically not at war, but in my own personal opinion, your as good as at war.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;1473214 said:
WB and HOT are allies.
HOT and MPX are naps.
if you can't see where I'm going with this...

Ya i know this but I don't think even HOT allow refugees now do they??????? The 14 day rule maybe.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;1476259 said:
What is the 14 day rule?

If your going to take in someone under attack or that has been under attack they are on there own for 14 days no support from the tribe. After the 14 days are up they are totally in your tribe as members. This is somthing that I have seen many tribes do. I know we do it in MPX LK and I think it's like that in all of the MPX Family. I have had players come over from tribes like Aten and talked with HOT that were attacking them and basically let them go at them for those 14 days. There are many reasons for this, one is so that you don't just get players running to hide the other has to do with outsiders coming over and just causeing a mess with our own tribe useing us, then just up and leaving once they got that protection. Makes people stand on there own feet abit or stay loyal to there tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's depends on the situation and who the refugee is.
Or if you want to stir things up like HotNwesterners are doing

DeletedUser7529

Dumb rule if you ask me... leave it to MPX to make up some bs rule.