War stats

DeletedUser

Silva, if it we're my choice i'd still play the bodfish account.

DeletedUser

LOL, so what are you waiting for?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awww Willow, I was teeing it up him :) Would have been funny for a player to admit that about himself...........

DeletedUser

Yeah, well done.

It took you about 12 people all who had nicely sized accounts to do it though.

And i'll say it again, I didn't get it banned because you catted me, I was fully rebuilt so i didn't have a reason to.

DeletedUser

But you admit to cheating? which means you didn't have the metal to stay the course using the rule of fair play? It also means your account has since been Frozen, Barbed and then nobled, LOL which equals 'Not good enough'.

Which brings me back to OD/ODA.

I was just putting my case up to support my post. Feel free to disagree if there any better facts to present :icon_razz:

So I don't agree with being 1000 times better than any player, lol. and OD/ODA means nothing if you ditch or cheat and get ditched on, lol.....

A wise man once said, to bow out gracefully is the only way to go......... ROLF

DeletedUser

But you admit to cheating? which means you didn't have the metal to stay the course using the rule of fair play? It also means your account has since been Frozen, Barbed and then nobled, LOL which equals 'Not good enough'.

Which brings me back to OD/ODA.

I was just putting my case up to support my post. Feel free to disagree if there any better facts to present :icon_razz:

So I don't agree with being 1000 times better than any player, lol. and OD/ODA means nothing if you ditch or cheat and get ditched on, lol.....

A wise man once said, to bow out gracefully is the only way to go......... ROLF

yeah i broke the rules, i'm a rebel you see..:lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, well done.

It took you about 12 people all who had nicely sized accounts to do it though.

And i'll say it again, I didn't get it banned because you catted me, I was fully rebuilt so i didn't have a reason to.

LOL, do you still not understand why we catted you, it was for pure fun...senti asked me who i thought would be fun to cat , well i chose you and put together the OP with AXE and TSoH, i did offer Exile the chance to join, but meh, they only ever joined in on one OP against NL (at least now we all know why *cough* secret NAP) ..and the whinning you did on the NL forum just made us keep sending and yeah, had pstchkiller had not come to me asking that i stop the cats we probably would have sent more, some were not happy we stopped their fun, we were trying to see who would be the first to get one of your villages down to 29 points or so, that OP was also starting to show us how well we did work with many of the AXE players

the op was called "Cats eat FisH", lol, aren't we just a riot ;)

DeletedUser

i so would of won that comp sherry and you know it, next wave i was just going to send them all at one villages xD

DeletedUser

LOL, do you still not understand why we catted you, it was for pure fun...senti asked me who i thought would be fun to cat , well i chose you and put together the OP with AXE and TSoH, i did offer Exile the chance to join, but meh, they only ever joined in on one OP against NL (at least now we all know why *cough* secret NAP) ..and the whinning you did on the NL forum just made us keep sending and yeah, had pstchkiller had not come to me asking that i stop the cats we probably would have sent more, some were not happy we stopped their fun, we were trying to see who would be the first to get one of your villages down to 29 points or so, that OP was also starting to show us how well we did work with many of the AXE players

the op was called "Cats eat FisH", lol, aren't we just a riot ;)

You make me laugh, seriously.

Firstly, i never once whined on the NL forums about you catting me, I only ever spoke on the forums about my targets, so don't bother making that up.

Secondly bazz didn't ask for you guys to stop for me, he asked what you had planned for me, so yet another lie there.

You have basically the whole world on your side, you make me look like crap, when most of the stuff you say is just lies:lol:

I seriously find you hilarious:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Firstly, i never once whined on the NL forums about you catting me, I only ever spoke on the forums about my targets, so don't bother making that up.

Secondly bazz didn't ask for you guys to stop for me, he asked what you had planned for me, so yet another lie there.

You have basically the whole world on your side, you make me look like crap, when most of the stuff you say is just lies:lol:

I don't get what's so funny. I feel stupid. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Bod, you mailed several people in NL crying about our attacks and saying you were going to quit if we didn't stop. I don't know if it was in the forums, but I do know the mails were sent. And I know you sent mails to other NL members trying to form a squad to take me out. Loose lips in NL, there were...

DeletedUser

someone from inside NL showed me the chat...dont you remember that NL had externals with a built in chat the same as TSoH had..i believe it was in there...

and yes, bazz mailed me and asked me if would stop the cats against you, that is not a lie... if my mail went back that far i would pull it and post it...he mailed me when he first started NWO and asked me what our plans for you were, i told him at the moment we were catting you...and he asked if we would stop..you also told me in that mail you were getting close to quiting because you could not get rebuilt due to us sending more cats at you.... and frankly i had them quit because i felt sorry for you, boy was that a mistake on my part...

DeletedUser

[various deleted posts]

Calling me arrogant is all very fine, I have no issues with that, though none of the reasons you stated for doing so are valid for i don't seem to have said any of the things you accuse me off ever. Just as you have never called TATS elite, nor have i called Exile elite. The Axe war thing is an age old Valpo goad and it stops him from getting too annoying and silly about his Exile obsession. That does not however mean I am not arrogant, I very much am so I will still take it :)

But to me, true arrogance is someone who mails players who are attacking them asking them how dare they send attacks and do they not know the target is the second biggest player in the continent <tongue firmly in cheek> :)

DeletedUser

Calling me arrogant is all very fine, I have no issues with that, though none of the reasons you stated for doing so are valid for i don't seem to have said any of the things you accuse me off ever. Just as you have never called TATS elite, nor have i called Exile elite. The Axe war thing is an age old Valpo goad and it stops him from getting too annoying and silly about his Exile obsession. That does not however mean I am not arrogant, I very much am so I will still take it :)

But to me, true arrogance is someone who mails players who are attacking them asking them how dare they send attacks and do they not know the target is the second biggest player in the continent <tongue firmly in cheek> :)

on the subject of the mail...LOL..and LOL..not something i would have done either, but i did laugh when i read it..and i dont think he meant to be overly arrogant, at least i dont think that was intention, more like his intention was try intimidation

DeletedUser

i normaly mail my attackers and ask if they need guides
i am arrgonant as i know you need spears for nukes? :S

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
and on the subject of the mail...LOL..and LOL..not something i would have done either, but i did laugh when i read it..and i dont think he meant to be overly arrogant, at least i dont think that was intention, more like his intention was try intimidation

I loved the mail,I think he was just upset that he wasn't getting our full attention,I have asked some of our members to help him out,would hate if an old friend felt left out