WAR War Stats

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This thread is for people who aren't involved in the current war, or who are just lurking in the forums from other worlds. Il keep this updated every 7 days so you can see overall stats and stats for that week. This will be from my perspective (Buffoons), so take that into account when it says "enemy" and "ally". I will also only screenshot the top 20 players as theres so god damn many players in that hydra coalition ;)

Please feel free to comment and i will update and edit this original post every week.

The bar chat image will be filtered for each week, while the stat images will show all time. If people want to see the weekly increase/decrease of stats i can do that instead/aswell, just let me know below.

Current war members:
View attachment 9975

Weekly Stats:

WEEK 1

View attachment 9879

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 9880

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 9881

WEEK 2 (02/02 - 09/02)
View attachment 9980

View attachment 9977

View attachment 9978

View attachment 9979

WEEK 3 (09/02 - 16/02)
ce30dc5ebb2e881f8c1b165cdbe4c4f3.png

6c348ee10f563aa22c63a652aacaf153.png

97f8daae55193ebf5db5f35b4102fbcd.png

44cb14cf15b0428d3eb66d9c7c60606d.png

3 weeks is what we got.. he did it for the likes... what a dweeb