Difference: 1,268,717

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,710
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17,710

image.php

DeletedUser

No need for 2 topics about this. Anyway i wouldn't get all excited there buddy. War between the 14th and 51st ranked tribes? Highly doubtful. To me it looks more like you're unlucky enough to be in their way and they are expanding through you.

As for name changes. Does it really matter? You should easily be able to keep track of them as long as their aren't tons of merges.

donperryon

Side 1:
Tribes: ~S~ TheWho
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ELM
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 491
Side 2: 94
Difference: 397
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 7
Side 2: 3
Difference: 4
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,687,332
Side 2: 244,660
Difference: 1,442,672
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 51,643
Side 2: 18,735
Difference: 32,908
image.php

Seems like you will eat those words. After starting this war they added another super giant to try vanquish us, and the results will show in the long run, They may have been better going inward then trying to expand through us

DeletedUser

who's eating their words and why are they doing that? I fail to understand that statement.

donperryon

Well the thought of us being unlucky, I think being here and able to show that a tribe 4x smaller can make a stand against these type of tribes. They have been using the scare tactic "merge or go to war" so I'm seeing that they have no unity or loyalty. It may not be easy and there seems to be a few late nights, but I'm proud of ELM and I'd rather be nowhere else

Nudist

That speech has inspired me to go eat some Chinese food for lunch.

DeletedUser

Well the thought of us being unlucky, I think being here and able to show that a tribe 4x smaller can make a stand against these type of tribes. They have been using the scare tactic "merge or go to war" so I'm seeing that they have no unity or loyalty. It may not be easy and there seems to be a few late nights, but I'm proud of ELM and I'd rather be nowhere else

but... they are winning... and its not even really a war. There has been 10 total caps in a time frame of forever. I still think they are just expanding through you and not actually trying to crush you guys. You have the misconception of every noob out there that if someone takes 1 of your villages you're entire tribe must war their entire tribe.

donperryon

I like you Mr. Monkey, I may be pretty new but I'm not a noob. I see the way people like calling others noobs, Personally I think it shows that everyone thinks they themselves are the best thing to the internet games, Poor fellas. I see the arrogance of those tribes as being long-winded and it shows we are the ony thing they have on there plates and it shouldn't even have taken them this long.

Oh yeah hope your chinese food has a whole lot of MSG in it too, lol

DeletedUser71940

You should come to the realization that the people who are not new but those that act like they're new are called noobs ._. I personally rarely use that word but in the joking manner, but I think the pointlessisity(Word? :D) of this thread kinda pushes me towards using it. This isn't really worth it, especially in the forever frame I'd be more understandable if that had occured in the last 24-48 hours, now that COULD be classified as a tiny war, but in the forever frame it just makes you out to be a fool and somewhat an experienced player acting like a newb.

DeletedUser

newbs = good :)
noobs = bad :(

a newb can only be a noob if he doesn't want to try and get better.

As prototype said, most wars will have that many caps in the first 24 hours. In some cases double or triple that many. That is why most of us don't see it as a war because there has been a total of 10 in a time frame of forever. If you look at the DICE war, they had something like 40 caps in 2 days (sorry hibby if i'm wrong, i'm to lazy to look up stats from that war).

donperryon

Ok well as you make valid points, I post and say whats on my mind to get better, so I hope I classify as a newb thats trying to get better. I understood posting could lead to flaming but hey I took the chance. I guess the more active I am the better chance I have with realizing little stuff that you guy's see as common sense, Thanks for not downing my abilities to harsly. I'll continue to post just take more time in what I'm doing

DeletedUser

Ok well as you make valid points, I post and say whats on my mind to get better, so I hope I classify as a newb thats trying to get better. I understood posting could lead to flaming but hey I took the chance. I guess the more active I am the better chance I have with realizing little stuff that you guy's see as common sense, Thanks for not downing my abilities to harsly. I'll continue to post just take more time in what I'm doing

There we go. I like you :) you are wiling to learn. Thats all we really ask for on the forum is to get more quality posters as well as in game players. Besides the game would be boring if no one knew how to play and everyone posted crap on the forums.

DeletedUser13939

You're in my tribe?!?! :icon_eek:

Also, to all of you saying this isn't a war, well, go to TWstats and put in a week for the timeframe. The amount is shockingly the same as the forever timeframe. :icon_surprised:

Also, donperryon, you do realize that I have made a PnP thread over this war, right? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You're in my tribe?!?! :icon_eek:

Also, to all of you saying this isn't a war, well, go to TWstats and put in a week for the timeframe. The amount is shockingly the same as the forever timeframe. :icon_surprised:

Also, donperryon, you do realize that I have made a PnP thread over this war, right? :icon_confused:

This thread was here about 3 or 4 days before you're thread was made >.>

DeletedUser13939

This thread was here about 3 or 4 days before you're thread was made >.>

Yeah, he told me. I never did look at this section of the forum until I was asked to make the PnP. Then only about two days after it was posted. Please excuse my lack of looking. :icon_wink: