War Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

can we add ENlGMA to the Kong v Gdzila war?

oh, and Who? v Prime

DeletedUser59335

ooh my god this is the forth thread it is discussed about ut

Who? & Prime AINT! at war! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Just like to point out that we Spirit anilated D.war, they just bended over. We have since then recruited a few of there members here and there but as for d.war, were preety much finished in K13 and moving onto K4 against the so claimed excellence of TCR.

Note how we have poor OD rankings and TCR have much better and yet.. we continue to out-strip them via conquers.

The only thing stopping our stats looking even more better is the fact TCR kick out members who are being owned by Spirit to keep the stats tidy so they can continue to flame us for not doing a good job when the fact of the matter is, we have thus conquered i think nearly 30 villages in the space of like a week? I forget when it actually started. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

is 30 villages in a week supposed to impress anybody really thats pathetic

DeletedUser

Yeah its impresive considering nobody was near K4 until we recruited McD members after them being hammered :lol:

Edit: Lets not forget the fact that TCR kick there members out so stats dont really matter. But its a slow war.. more of a smirmish atm.

DeletedUser

Yeah its impresive considering nobody was near K4 until we recruited McD members after them being hammered :lol:

Edit: Lets not forget the fact that TCR kick there members out so stats dont really matter. But its a slow war.. more of a smirmish atm.

well its not

DeletedUser

i could take 30 villages on my own in a week lol let alone if i had my tribe with me really its pathetic

DeletedUser59335

hard to say but i can assure u i could take

30 barbs in a day...

for example i have 30+ nukes ready cut around 200 axe and 75 LC of them then i got space for my nobles.. fill it up and take 30 nobles in a day..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53930

Please feel free to add the war between spirit + sp2 + McD vs ~TCR~ vs ~TCR~A which started about...1 month ago, but if your going to put it at forever please add McD, since their tribe is also part of the wars reason if its forever.

Another war is [w] vs ~TCR~ + ~TCR~A, seems no1 has noticed that we were helping ENIGMA out on this war, but now it looks like we are taking the full force of the war, we just took k6 over^^ ~TCR~ land no touchie^^ Cant recall when it started...same time as ENIGMA i would guess...but this can be forever to make things simple.

Thank you

P:S
Or add them all as one to make life simple but it wont give an accurate stat^^ Either way we nobling all so doesnt matter.

DeletedUser

I just pratically lol at those above comments. Owned comes to mind rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.