War Updates: W72 @ War

Asylum Escapee

Was referring to the fact that when panic broke the alliance and declared it became north vs south rather than (sort of) east vs west

DeletedUser114402

:lol:

and 800813 finally see Mayhem as the crazies they are. (...and vice versa? ;P)

North vs South becomes East vs West :icon_razz:

well that would be interesting....... :icon_confused:

or would the bad blood between each make it
north east vs north west vs south west vs south east? 1v1v1v1??
oh dear my brain hurts

DeletedUser98728

well that would be interesting....... :icon_confused:

or would the bad blood between each make it
north east vs north west vs south west vs south east? 1v1v1v1??
oh dear my brain hurts

There is 0 bad blood between Mayhem and 800 ;)

DeletedUser

Nomads/EIN are now at war with Cruel. Respct is likely to join in as well.

Asylum Escapee

The biggest betrayal yet in w72 and nobody is talking about it? Come on.

zakipoo

maybe its because we dont care.

attention-whore :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser98728

The biggest betrayal yet in w72 and nobody is talking about it? Come on.

I dont see it as a betrayal. We didn't move overnight and hit Mayhem without notice. They knew we were losing our war. To the victor goe the spoils. Cruel beat us and recruited our actives. Simple as that. I'm the only one attacking Mayhem as far as I know, and I waited 2-3 days.

Cue the flames.

Asylum Escapee

not flaming you but to claim it isnt a betrayal is reaching at best. Once the world is divided up into roughly 2 main sides, a movement to the other side is a betrayal in my book. You might not be immediately fighting mayhem but you'll certainly be fighting your former allies soon enough.

Most players would have done the same, I admit, the urge to take the easy way out at this stage is admittedly overwhelming, and most will do what is best for their account.

DeletedUser113867

I dont see it as a betrayal. We didn't move overnight and hit Mayhem without notice. They knew we were losing our war. To the victor goe the spoils. Cruel beat us and recruited our actives. Simple as that. I'm the only one attacking Mayhem as far as I know, and I waited 2-3 days.

Cue the flames.

fireramendrillnoodles attacked mayhem on the 7th after moving over on the 7th. I think someone is telling porkies.

DeletedUser98728

fireramendrillnoodles attacked mayhem on the 7th after moving over on the 7th. I think someone is telling porkies.

like I said. The alliance was canceled while 800 was still there.

I'm hardly worried about my account. I was more concerned with my active core members who if we kept fighting would have eventually lost, as we had to many inactives and delets / internals. I did what was best for my guys, and would do it again tomorrow. You can ask Cruel my only talks were to secure my guys positions not my own. My account was set to be internalled.

Then some choice words were said, and my PP / acc manager auto renewed. So you've got me for atleast another month.

DeletedUser

It's sad to see after a long alliance some people will hug at immense levels to win the world.

DeletedUser113867

like I said. The alliance was canceled while 800 was still there.

I'm hardly worried about my account. I was more concerned with my active core members who if we kept fighting would have eventually lost, as we had to many inactives and delets / internals. I did what was best for my guys, and would do it again tomorrow. You can ask Cruel my only talks were to secure my guys positions not my own. My account was set to be internalled.

Then some choice words were said, and my PP / acc manager auto renewed. So you've got me for atleast another month.

You were slightly losing not losing by much though and mayhem were pushing turtle back in the 50s and were gaining ground on turtle, it was an even war with both sides taking loses and losing in some places.

now it is 3/4 of the world vs 1/4

Yeah you were losing slightly but you gave up too easily.

DeletedUser98728

You were slightly losing not losing by much though and mayhem were pushing turtle back in the 50s and were gaining ground on turtle, it was an even war with both sides taking loses and losing in some places.

now it is 3/4 of the world vs 1/4

Yeah you were losing slightly but you gave up too easily.

Because you were the duke of 800, and knew what was going on right? You knew of the lack of participation, the quitters, and all the other internal bs.

As far as I can tell, I'm the only one who is hitting Mayhem. Noone from Cruel is actively fighting them. Get over it. The war was not even we were losing slowly, and the sosa,gun fairy, and waalter acc were all set to delete. Bringing almost 900 barbs to worry about.

I'm sure at some point Cruel will make a move to against Mayhem, but it sure hasn't happened yet.