War Updates: W72 @ War

DeletedUser113867

Well I've only hit 2 people from Mayhem so far. Neither of which were supporting me. As for the def in my villages from Mayhem, after the alliance was canceled they still took 2 days to withdraw the support (even after I was in turtle) So it would make me wonder how active if even at all the accounts were that had sent support. My defences were not in place either when I hit Mayhem. They were re shifting from me stacking my K54

If you want to keep trying to bash me atleast know what you're talking about.

You still had mayhem troops which is disgusting move and now you cannot deny backstabbing now. When your tribe cancelled the alliance i would not have withdrawn troops because i would have still wanted to slow cruels advance and still help some of your guys who were fighting. For the 2 days you were still fighting cruel and mayhem troops would have still been needed, that explains why some troops were left. Just because those players were not supporting you does not mean they were not supporting your friends and tribe mates.

It was a disgusting move and you cannot claim to have honor or the high ground when you attacked. Yes you protected some of your tribe mates but you back stabbed mayhem players supporting your fronts and left some of your members behind who were probably supporting and helping you looking at what you did to mayhem.

DeletedUser13939

Dead or not, let's refrain from going off topic. Alright guys?

DeletedUser

This place still alive?

Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Tribes: Mayhem, -A-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 525
Side 2: 578
Difference: 53

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 175
Side 2: 16
Difference: 159

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,472,199
Side 2: 4,365,217
Difference: 106,982

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,576,694
Side 2: 156,683
Difference: 1,420,011

chart

DeletedUser

Dead, R.I.P 72. Died after Veli left.

A majority of those positive stats are from when you stole one of our members. Nice job turtle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115053

Dead, R.I.P 72. Died after Veli left.

A majority of those positive stats are from when you stole one of our members. Nice job turtle

What? In the last week Meep? What member would that be? Pretty sure we didn't steal ChiponShoulder or |BO| off you :p Or have we somehow stolen Carri and Cookie Monster? Villages stolen, definitely - entire players? Well, I guess we're getting there lol :p

DeletedUser

You got both of those guesses wrong mate. Well, i guess you're getting there lol :p

DeletedUser115053

You got both of those guesses wrong mate. Well, i guess you're getting there lol :p

Well, the majority of caps in the stats posted were achieved by |BO| or CoS - both of whom you'd have a very hard time suggesting we stole. And as for the players those takes came from - ciucci or Cookie - they look rather like they were residing in Mayhem/-A-. Well, until ciucci was kicked for stats/fled :) As for them being guesses, they're not - the stats are facts. Simple and plain :)

DeletedUser

You're still clueless it's funny. Stats are easily justified depending on a situation. BO is a great player but is getting very easy caps from inactive accounts. As for chip just ask the guy.

Also passive aggressive smiley :)

DeletedUser115053

You're still clueless it's funny. Stats are easily justified depending on a situation. BO is a great player but is getting very easy caps from inactive accounts. As for chip just ask the guy.

Also passive aggressive smiley :)

Ah, or is it you who's clueless? #PassiveAggressiveEmoticon :)

Cookie Monster - yep, very easy account - still, perfectly allowed stats - shame the old player was replaced by what's on there now, but hey ho. As for ciucci, perhaps you ought to ask they guy - I'd say 50+ timed noble trains to a continent where the opposition no longer has their D (as Chip pre-struck a different K of his) would count as very valid caps - classic case of misdirection ;) #PassiveAgressiveWinkyFace

DeletedUser

Funny you claim we "stole" members and now it's the fact the players are inactive. Besides recaps or the odd lost village what has Mayhem nobled off anybody not named Null who has been an obvious dead account for over a month?

These players were sure as hell active until they got blasted with nukes. Here's looking at the likes of Carri and ShadowKing

velibor

I leave the world turtle size = 150mill
I return to take a look 6 months later, turtle = 150mill

Oo

Last edited:

DeletedUser115053

I leave the world turtle size = 150mill
I return to take a look 6 months later, turtle = 150mill

Oo

Ah dear veli - I think you might be getting confused between 80 and 150 here. 6 months ago, on the 12th October, we were sat at basically 80 million.. I suppose it's easy to think of us as nearly twice the size - nice to know you felt we were more impressive than we really were back then though :)

velibor

Ah dear veli - I think you might be getting confused between 80 and 150 here. 6 months ago, on the 12th October, we were sat at basically 80 million.. I suppose it's easy to think of us as nearly twice the size - nice to know you felt we were more impressive than we really were back then though :)
I included all the academies and subtribes when i rounded up to 150... :)

DeletedUser115053

I included all the academies and subtribes when i rounded up to 150... :)

Ah, well you shoulda been more specific.

Either way though, it's a long way from 150 mill considering on the 23rd August Ninja sat at around 10 mill, Zoubo's basher tribe at 3 mill. Kaboom disbanded on the 21st May, so they weren't around 6 months ago. So, we have a grand total of 93 mill. That's not really 150 mill Veli dear. Unless we've missed someone? Are you including Cruel in your mental arithmetic perhaps? Although, that would mean we've grown even more as an alliance, so perhaps not.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure no matter how you look at this it's just guys nobling other players villages. Whether they were given to them freely or not they're still going to the opposite side. lol So no, stats aren't really skewed because spoils are still spoils.

DeletedUser

Been about 20 some days since an update was posted. Most boring "war" I've seen in all my TW playing days...

Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja
Side 2:
Tribes: Mayhem, -A-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 406
Side 2: 74
Difference: 332

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,600,751
Side 2: 664,613
Difference: 2,936,138

chart

Asylum Escapee

both sides have a lot of useless dead weight that should have been nobled out long ago. nothing of importance has happened in quite a while.