chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,573,152
Side 2: 242,210
Difference: 2,330,942

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Wow you guys are winning a 2v1 where you are 4x the size of Mayhem. Go turtle and Cruel :)

DeletedUser98728

Wow you guys are winning a 2v1 where you are 4x the size of Mayhem. Go turtle and Cruel :)

Turtle was winning long before Cruel got involved vs Grumpy. Lets not pull the 2v1 card already. Cruel has not been in this war until the grumpy op.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So Meep, what you're saying, is because Mayhem is smaller than the Cruel/Turtle Alliance, the fact that we're up a lot in caps against Mayhem isn't worth bragging about at all? It's not our faults if Mayhem's alliance with 800813 failed and now Mayhem are very inactive and losing a ton of villages.

As for this (Cruel/Vil3 Caps vs Mayhem over the past few weeks):
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 280
Side 2: 27
Difference: 253

Sure, technically you can say it's a 2 vs 1, but in reality, Cruel haven't put too much effort into fighting Mayhem as they haven't really been much of a threat, especially in the south. As for the caps over the past few weeks. I alone, nobled half of those caps when Blisteringly had me sit him for a few days to help him noble and grow. I got 2 AOTD and 3 Great Power for the account. These were the stats I got when I sat the account.
1BlisteringlyVil314055.276.693162.384

Wasn't much of a fight though sadly. Sposoben is completely inactive. Grumpy Old Farts is mostly inactive (being sat though), The Confederate is mostly inactive, epictribalnoob is being nobled by Farmercy, and Alarra is pretty much the only active player on Mayhem's eastern side in the south. In fact, for this week, 10/30 (or 1/3) of Mayhem's players are in the red. On top of that, Farmercy keeps trying to convince Snowy to let him into Turtle because he sees that Mayhem isn't going to win. :D

Last edited:

Asylum Escapee

well, if anyone deserves an invite, its him, and I wouldn't be surprised if they let him in just to save time.

DeletedUser98728

well, if anyone deserves an invite, its him, and I wouldn't be surprised if they let him in just to save time.

Do explain why he deserves an invite? His war participation to date has been dismal. He didnt participate in a recent op vs one of our players. Sure he was "busy" but how hard is it to carpet nuke from a 2k village account or send a round of fakes here and there to show you are worth picking up?

He wasnt to busy to keep taking internals though. Sorry but points dont = invite. Hes rank 1 points and only 5th in ODA with nearly 30m from 4th lmao.

Str ploxx is the only good active player left, and an active sposoben would have been worth an invite, but hes gone now to.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Can you really say who "deserves" an invite? I'm sure everybody that looks at Farmercy will have a different view on the account. Some will simply look at the points, some will look at the OD stats, some will look at the Barbs and Internals. Just depends on how you want to look at it. So let's compare and look at some stats:

Farmercy

# of Villages: 2,037
Opponents defeated: 215,015,830 (#3)
Opponents defeated Attacking: 68,846,343 (#5)
Opponents defeated Defending: 146,169,487 (#1)

Total Conquers: 2,125

Conquers by Tribe:
Barbarian- 521
Mayhem- 797 (27 self-conquers)
-A- - 105
LIEK- 7
OOH- 48
Cruel. (Cookie Monster)- 2

Tribeless (total tribeless minus barbs. I also counted each one.)- 131

Cruel- 0
Vil3- 1
Turtle- 30 (with 23 losses to Turtle) (Only 2 conquers made against Turtle since November 21, 2014. One on 3-9-2015 and one on 1-9-2015)
Ninja- 146 (Last cap was on November 24th, 2014)
C0RE- 23
TKWSN- 104 (with 1 loss)
VA- 9

Total Internal and Barb Conquers (not including Mayhem self-caps): 1,453 of 2,125 conquers-68.37647059% (difference of 672 villages)
Total Villages nobled from warring tribes: 313 Conquers (with 24 losses to Turtle/TKWSN)
Total Non-barb, internal, warring tribe, or tribeless caps: 228 Conquers

For stats Comparison:
Farmercy (#1 in the world in terms of points)
Villages: 2,037
ODT: 215,015,830 (#3)
ODA: 68,846,343 (#5)
ODD: 146,169,487 (#1)

Xeriana (#66 in the world in terms of points)
Villages: 458 (22.484045164% of Farmercy's size based on # of Villages)
ODT: 89,261,952 (#17) (41.514130378% of Farmercy's ODT)
ODA: 38,371,198 (#30) (55.73454788% of Farmercy's ODA)
ODD: 50,890,754 (#14) (34.81626367% of Farmercy's ODD)

If Xeriana were to have a similar size, and assuming Xeriana kept the same stats growth and we multiply Xeriana's stats by 4 (to give a comparison of the players at a similar size:

215,015,830 ODT (Farmercy) vs 357,047,808 ODT (Xeriana)
68,846,343 ODA (Farmercy) vs 153,484,792 ODA (Xeriana)
146,169,487 ODD (Farmercy) vs 203,563,016 ODD (Xeriana)

Worlds being played right now: Casual 2, 72, 74, 76, 78, and 79.

One could question how much time Farmercy could give to this world even if they were recruited, given they are currently playing 6 worlds.

It really appears that Farmercy has simply nobled a crap ton of Internals and Barbs to get to their current size. Farmercy has pretty much Farmed their way to the top, like a number of the top players on w72 (they farmed and made a ton of packets, and then used the packets to noble barbs and internals). In comparison, Farmercy's ODA is crap for his size, especially given the large gap between the #1 and #2 players in this world (based on # of villages that's a 602 village gap). Based on the stats, one could conclude that Farmercy may nuke their enemies a fair bit, but they don't generally noble their enemies. Farmercy's ODD is high, but that doesn't really mean much, just means they stacked a lot of villages and got nuked.

From a personal perspective, I say Farmercy should not be recruited. Farmercy hasn't really proven anything other than that they can farm. They certainly don't appear to be actively trying to noble from Turtle these days and their ODA is nowhere near where it should be for an account of that size. Farmercy chose their side in this war, and that was with Mayhem. The Farmercy account should die along with the very accounts that they are sitting.

Also, yes, I did just sit here and waste a bunch of time looking at a lot of stats pages, doing calculations, etc. I was bored and had time to kill. meh.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If he were to attack the enemy, what else would he farm with to internal and suck up all those inactives? Give the guy a break now, he can't have his cake and eat it too amirite?

epictribalnoob

Better to internal our own accounts, then to give them to our enemies, is it not?

DeletedUser97413

Greetings. I see I'm the currently topic subject and so I thought I would give my two cents.

BGeorge3, that is a very blackbox analysis you've just made; looking at numbers without considering the reasons for them. Don't forget, at the start of our war with Turtle, we were not even on the Turtle frontline. That being said, we've moved there and had a great deal of success, which I see you failed to include in your review.

Side 1:
Players: farmercy
Side 2:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 23
Difference: 153

chart

Side 1: 1,584,893
Side 2: 208,743
Difference: 1,376,150

chart

This speaks for itself.

I see you also failed to evaluate the reasons for our slightly lower ODA. Our main frontline (K53) has been a stalemate for quite some time. I know we personally have stacks of at least 65K/65K/15K across most of our front in that continent, and Turtle are pretty bulked up there too. Hence our recent push in K51 which you also avoided:

Side 1:
Players: farmercy
Side 2:
Tribes: TKWSN

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 1
Difference: 106

chart

Side 1: 1,073,590
Side 2: 10,813
Difference: 1,062,777

chart

Our ODA may not be as high as it should be for an account this size, but we have had long periods of being under relentless attack. The fact that we have been opped several times and merely lost a handful of villages says a lot. When the tribe you're fighting is bigger than you and can stack their frontline more than your tribe can, you have to do what is available to you - more so when Mayhem's front is bigger than yours.

It's very easier to criticize the rank 1 player. There have been many other people who've reached rank one through internals, but these haven't kept the spot as long as we have, nor have they been so successful in OPs against us.

Your comparison to Xeriena is ridiculous too; the account is in a completely different situation. If we had more backline villages with friendlies all around, we'd be able to have more nukes available and henceforth earn greater ODA. However, due to the differences in terms of positioning, I see little value in your comparison. It's like comparing Afghanistan with Switzerland! However, seeing as you're a fan, let's put some of your stats into perspective.

Zoubo (largest active Turtle player)
1234 villages
496 internals from Turtle
160 barbs
196 Tribe-less
35 Mayhem and 1 -A-
Was Rank 1 at one point
Now Rank 7
But ODA Rank is 15
...So he is "okay" to be in Turtle?

Dr Koala (largest active Cruel player)
Rank 3, ODA Rank 18
467 Barbs
2 from -A-
213 from Cruel

So the highest ranked active players from both tribes, yet their stats are still worse than ours.

Our high ODD score combined with the fact that we are in a smaller tribe means we have a greater defense:eek:ffence ratio; that should be obvious. Most of our barbling was a result of 800813 backstabbing us (regardless of what Dan may say), and so we were forced into a 2 vs 1 situation.

Your negative remark regarding us farming a lot is absurd too. If you don't like the fact that other players farm a lot, and henceforth can produce nobles quickly... Well I suggest you join a non-haul world.

If we really were as bad as you claim we are, we would have lost 100s of villages in the various OPs we've had against us, as opposed to the small amount we've lost thus far. You may also want to note that I won World 48 by almost an 11 million point lead. Again, that speaks for itself.

The last point I'd like to make is that we are not actively playing 6 worlds at the same time. Again, a brief look at tw stats from anybody with a brain would realise that these worlds are not consuming any attention, and were simply used for flags. In additon to this, your comment about having lots of sits is false. I have one sit currently and that's a player we're almost finished internalling.

Besides these many flaws, thanks for taking the time to create yet another attempt of propaganda.

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,
Farmercy

DeletedUser98728

You can blame 800 and myself for your failing tribe as much as you want. Anyone worth matter knows you werent going to win either way. 800 fought 2 wars while all you had to do was fight turtle and you guys couldnt make a dent against them.

Your poor ODA is no excuse because your area is stacked. Ever heard of nuking for your tribe? I just dont understand what you're doing with all your nukes if not using them for the tribe lol.

DeletedUser

I'm still trying to remember these "Ops" we've ran on Farmercy...

I seem to recollect 1 where a grand total of maybe 8 or so people attacked him and the entirety of Mayhem along with their sits flooded his K52/53 front with their defenses. Since then we've been destroying everybody around him, others that used to be in charge, and choking out the inactives that we noble villages from and STILL find them hiding their troops on his front.

Let's visit Mayhem's latest attempt at an "Op"

80242cca05.png

Conveniently missing some names there... Let's see... 3 of Mayhem's top 4? We've already visited what Turtle's last OP created. A big gaping hole in the Grumpy account and one helluva lost player from your dying tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Farmercy, you said I didn't point out your caps against Ninja, Turtle, or TKWSN? I did.

BGeorge3 said:
Cruel- 0
Vil3- 1
Turtle- 30 (with 23 losses to Turtle) (Only 2 conquers made against Turtle since November 21, 2014. One on 3-9-2015 and one on 1-9-2015)
Ninja- 146 (Last cap was on November 24th, 2014)
C0RE- 23
TKWSN- 104 (with 1 loss)
VA- 9

As for Players like Zuobo and Dr K, I did comment on the top players:
BGeorge3 said:
Farmercy has pretty much Farmed their way to the top, like a number of the top players on w72 (they farmed and made a ton of packets, and then used the packets to noble barbs and internals).
As for this part:
Farmercy said:
Your negative remark regarding us farming a lot is absurd too. If you don't like the fact that other players farm a lot, and henceforth can produce nobles quickly... Well I suggest you join a non-haul world.
Did I say there was anything wrong with farming?

Farmercy said:
If we really were as bad as you claim we are, we would have lost 100s of villages in the various OPs we've had against us, as opposed to the small amount we've lost thus far. You may also want to note that I won World 48 by almost an 11 million point lead. Again, that speaks for itself.
Did I say you were bad? Won a world by 11 mil? Doesn't say a lot without context. If all I knew of the matter was that you were ahead by 11 mil, all that'd say to me is that you farmed a lot.

Farmercy said:
In additon to this, your comment about having lots of sits is false. I have one sit currently and that's a player we're almost finished internalling.
I didn't say you had a lot of account sits. I said, "The Farmercy account should die along with the very accounts that they are sitting." My statement was based on an unknown amount of sits, however, I knew you had at least one.

Farmercy said:
Besides these many flaws, thanks for taking the time to create yet another attempt of propaganda.
This wasn't an attempt of propaganda. It was a fairly thorough statistical analysis and comparison of the farmercy account with my personal commentary, review, and opinion at the end. I also stated:
BGeorge3 said:
Also, yes, I did just sit here and waste a bunch of time looking at a lot of stats pages, doing calculations, etc. I was bored and had time to kill. meh.

I was bored. Typing that out and looking up the stats gave me something to do. meh.

Even if people completely disagree with this analysis/review/commentary, it still got people to talk, which is a good thing considering very few people actually talk on the world 72 forums any more.

Last edited:

mdesjarl

This should really go into the top 10 player analysis thread but here is just as good as any

FarmercyZouboDr. K
Total Villages206212361414
ODA68,872,66656,365,82252,803,173
ODA/Villa Ratio33,40045,60337,343
"War" Caps639580734
% "War" Caps31%47%52%

Looking at the numbers, it would certainly seem that the charges against farmacy hold up. When you compare apples to apples the two accounts that farmercy called out, zoubo and Dr. K have a higher ODA in terms of the ratio of villages to ODA. Farmercy SHOULD have more oda, they have significantly more villages, but their ODA is not comparatively higher. Likewise, when you look at the % of "war" caps Farmercy is significantly lower here as well. Though not a total damnation of gameplay, 68 mil is still a significant number.

velibor

This should really go into the top 10 player analysis thread but here is just as good as any

FarmercyZouboDr. K
Total Villages206212361414
ODA68,872,66656,365,82252,803,173
ODA/Villa Ratio33,40045,60337,343
"War" Caps639580734
% "War" Caps31%47%52%

Looking at the numbers, it would certainly seem that the charges against farmacy hold up. When you compare apples to apples the two accounts that farmercy called out, zoubo and Dr. K have a higher ODA in terms of the ratio of villages to ODA. Farmercy SHOULD have more oda, they have significantly more villages, but their ODA is not comparatively higher. Likewise, when you look at the % of "war" caps Farmercy is significantly lower here as well. Though not a total damnation of gameplay, 68 mil is still a significant number.
Not quiet...when you compare presence of all 3 accounts on the world you findout that zoubo has been on the world far longer than any of the 2...
Zoubo - 28th October 2013
Dr.K - 17th January 2014
Farmercy - 19th December 2013

Then again when you compare the quality of enemies each has faced you find that Farmercy and Zoubo had the harder task at hand....Farmercy probably the hardest because he's the onlyone with enemies still living...(out of last 300 conquers made by zoubo 5 were barbs, less than 10 were players, rest were internals)

Last edited:

dr.koala

I tend to stay away from the forums as everything usually comes down to name calling, but seen as though I've been mentioned I'll pop my head up, hi :icon_biggrin:

For me, Farmercy has done a great job on this world (even though he used false stats for me!). If you're at the top of the world you're going to have used a lot of internals / barbs to get there, OK the ODA is not the best but he does have the highest ODD on the world and is putting up a fight for a side losing the battle for this world (correct me if you think I'm wrong here). I've not been in direct conflict with farmercy so it's difficult to gauge his participation in any ops.

I have the utmost respect for anyone who claws their way to the top of a world, regardless of how they do it. We all start with the same number of villas, no need to try and shoot people down with stats who manage to claw their way to the top - you have troops for that.

I started the world late as I was only here for pp to fund W68, so I can’t help the opponents I have faced, I’ve just plodded along seeing how long I could survive, so yes, pick away at my stats, they are awful :lol:

Ps as for inviting people, I believe by this stage everyone should have already picked their side to bat for.