!WAR! vs Exile. Family

DeletedUser

it was lame, the account got a new owner, didnt want to listen to me on who to attack and ended up getting his ass handed to him, so he left !WAR! thinking the incoming would stop..no excuses, add him to the stats...makes us no difference.... no excuses

DeletedUser

No need to add to the stats either way, we all know the way this war is going to end up........
The stats have been distorted on both sides by inactive players, players deleting, players sat, players leaving tribes or being booted etc. etc.

I think that sooner or later we will be left with two sides of active players and then the stats will start to mean something a bit more than they currently do.

DeletedUser61009

Fin don´t come talking about players that were dismissed or gave up when attacked, if so there are many barbs and untribed players from both sides that could be added along the way, it was a failed recruiting, and as willow said the new player wasn´t doing what he was told to do, we could have dismissed him but we didn´t, he left the tribe.

If this ain´t enough for you, please do tell me where are the 80 or 80 plus some family members Exile. had when the war started?

DeletedUser61009

I think that sooner or later we will be left with two sides of active players and then the stats will start to mean something a bit more than they currently do.

That was the meaning of this war right from the start for me, not to see one of the sides exterminated, but to see the active players still moving forward in the game.

DeletedUser

Fin don´t come talking about players that were dismissed or gave up when attacked, if so there are many barbs and untribed players from both sides that could be added along the way, it was a failed recruiting, and as willow said the new player wasn´t doing what he was told to do, we could have dismissed him but we didn´t, he left the tribe.

If this ain´t enough for you, please do tell me where are the 80 or 80 plus some family members Exile. had when the war started?

I think you mis-read my post(s).

The original post was about a player who failed - I find the failure quite funny, even more so knowing that the player in question had advice and choose to ignore it. To think he was in a tribe that I know for a fact DAD have some history with (in a positive way).

The following posts I made clearly state both sides and also is a criticism of both sides!!

I would be very stupid to ignore the facts and state that only one side has examples of complete failure, giving up, booting, leaving etc...

Lucky I am not stupid, but clearly failure to correctly read someones post could be deemed so :icon_wink:

As for the players from Exile that have quit, been booted etc. etc. I see this as true evidence to my points in my above posts.

I await your reply with true anticipation, as I am sure it will be another example of mis-reading! :lol:

jaffe25

You guys figure we have what one maybe two wars left in this world? Guessing the winner of this war goes after DA and then the winner there mops up the left overs.

DeletedUser

It will be a long time until this war is over,at the rate we are going 1 - 2 years

Wars never end at that rate though, something will happen between now and then.

I dont see W15 ending anytime soon through a large world war or anything. Largely because there are so many unclear and scattered borders between tribes.

DeletedUser

You guys figure we have what one maybe two wars left in this world? Guessing the winner of this war goes after DA and then the winner there mops up the left overs.

My thinking is that DA still have a role to play in this war, I am sure it will come to light in due time when the leaders of DA decide......

DeletedUser

well if DA want to play a role in this war...it would be not nice to join in this fight...better for them to clean AXE or tH or whoever strong tribe that is...to make them awesome and great!...that's what I think...

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Exile. DAD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: !WAR!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 378
Side 2: 212
Difference: 166

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 82
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,492,464
Side 2: 2,014,818
Difference: 1,477,646

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 904,133
Side 2: 758,834
Difference: 145,299

chart

DeletedUser

Still proving to be a close and fun war for those who chose to get involved in it. Activity could still be a lot better from both sides though :icon_rolleyes:

At least Exile have managed to condense their active players down, kudos for doing so if I never said so. And you dont seem to have players quitting anymore either :icon_razz:

DeletedUser48102

I think war has done a great job to be standing alone in this war. Exile had 2 tribes plus a few others helping them out. But war has took it to them from the start. So now lets see who will start to make the long hauls to finsh up what was started!

seth89

well if DA want to play a role in this war...it would be not nice to join in this fight...better for them to clean AXE or tH or whoever strong tribe that is...to make them awesome and great!...that's what I think...

I do believe I am doing my part. (Nobling all players under 1000 points.) :lol:

jaffe25

I do believe I am doing my part. (Nobling all players under 1000 points.) :lol:

You stole my idea of rimming this world from the bottom up :(

By the way, and stats on this war?

Seems like some K's have been heating up nicely up there in the north......

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: DAD Exile.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,509
Side 2: 984
Difference: 525

chart

Side 1: 347
Side 2: 296
Difference: 51

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,887,333
Side 2: 9,311,977
Difference: 4,575,356

chart

Side 1: 3,216,923
Side 2: 2,739,216
Difference: 477,707

chart

DeletedUser64451

I didn't think you were allowed to include DAD anymore derek :X

Side 1:
Tribes: Exile.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 282
Side 2: 295
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 2,613,013
Side 2: 2,731,324
Difference: 118,311

chart

DeletedUser64451

Don't take it personally, they probably just thought you were inactive....