!WAR! vs Exile. Family

DeletedUser

70.gif
...what you got for me today...

seth89

War are NL all over again-Maybe worse! One of their players next to me has decided to (Try) and take me out. EPIC fail. Solid Axe nukes, Solid LC nukes. The closest thing to a full nuke was a classic NL-3k Axe, 500 LC, no scouts, 54 Rams and 73 Cats.

Dude, even I don't use scouts in my nukes,
What a pansy way to fight....

"Oh look my nuke died, but I see your numbers and won't nuke anymore. :icon_rolleyes:"
Where is the fun in that.

DeletedUser

I was co-leader then, and I can you tell you, there was discussion about attacking AXe at that time, I was for it, but got out voted so to speak.

Nothing was ever planned, as we never got to that stage....(this was around the same time WAR was declared on N~L)

That was a fabrication.... by those who wanted that WAR on your side....... Twisted to suit there needs... MY Opinion of course

IT is history, as WILLOW and yourself have said, but it what drives those that are left in EXILE from the early days to rid the world
of those who have .......

So now the WAR continues.... As they run for cover in tribe named WAR...... Funny

I say good luck to those who are so naive, they to took TSoH and there baggage in....

You know not what you do....:icon_confused:

I actually sat a council member in Tsoh just as it was winding down, and saw the shared council forums with you, Tsoh and DA. So I know that no concrete plans were put in place, but the intent was definetly there :icon_wink:

on topic: good to see an active war with lots of conquers from either side.
Like someone else said, its gonna be brutal for those that are caught behind the enemies frontlines and I think for quite a while the stats will only really reflect which side is cleaning up these players the quickest, until some clear lines get drawn, if they ever actually do :icon_razz:

Brutus987

The Stats put up earlier are FAKE. !WAR! kicked Zerocool to make their stats look good.

seth89

Side 1:
Tribes: !WAR!
Players: zerocool9

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3
Players:

Timeframe: 15/05/2010 00:00:00 to 16/05/2010 21:45:43

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 103
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,653,715
Side 2: 971,244
Difference: 682,471

chart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you happy now Brutus, and these Stat's are done from the day the Tread was made or the Deceleration of War.

DeletedUser48102

It dont really matter to be honest this war will be so long its not even funny!

The players caught in the middle like vederzone amirel royalgal an a few others of exile an a few like the old tosh members will catch the most hell in this war. So it comes down to who keeps the active members active an sends support to those caught up in the middle.

blaise12

this is going to be fun we finaly get to have a war with only our family in what a few months good luck to exile fam

DeletedUser

Why kick zerocool...?

Shouldn't you help him instead...like we do...?

DeletedUser61009

Just to let you all know zero was not kicked, he left the tribe by his own choice. You can now say whatever you want about it, but this is the truth.

DeletedUser

this is going to be fun we finaly get to have a war with only our family in what a few months good luck to exile fam

you might have to stop asking AXE to help you as well then if you want to do this on your own, and whoops, what about all the coordinating you are doing with some in tH, now that is not doing it on your own either...not that im knocking you for asking, just dont claim you are doing it alone ;)

Brutus987

So...attack an active player instead, brutus.
Sid, of all the people to tell me this, the Barb king was the one i least expected.

It dont really matter to be honest this war will be so long its not even funny!

The players caught in the middle like vederzone amirel royalgal an a few others of exile an a few like the old tosh members will catch the most hell in this war. So it comes down to who keeps the active members active an sends support to those caught up in the middle.
Arimels not under attack

& seth, I dont do that either-Just like to know how many nukes i need to send before i can cat it to the floor XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sid, of all the people to tell me this, the Barb king was the one i least expected.

Arimels not under attack

you do realise it was a joke, right?

just like when Sid said that W15 was his cluster and he was a cluster whore. It was a joke. :icon_eek:

but assuming that you think it was serious, I did some digging. And dig a long way I had to, to find your last actual enemy conquer (6 conquers against Ivcham, then another month of barb eating).

Four months ago it was. So all this time youve been at war with Axe/TATS/TsohH. Youve spent 4 months eating barbs and inactives. And very slowly at that as well.
http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2400662&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

And well, I just need to look at the first page of Sids conquers to prove that you are wrong.
http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1384330&pn=2&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=
And when he did take barbs, they were not even in his home continent. Which was 55/56 I think. Id say taking barbs to relocate close to Exile is quite acceptable. Unlike what you did.

So to sum it up, Sid took more enemy conquers on his last day, then you did in 5months :icon_wink:
I think we can now crown you, the barb and inactive King of W15???

I know I know, theres worse out there

And Arimel will be time im sure. Dont worry.

Edit: I assume you have a new account now, try not to let it fall in rankings too much :icon_wink:

jaffe25

you do realise it was a joke, right?

just like when Sid said that W15 was his cluster and he was a cluster whore. It was a joke. :icon_eek:

but assuming that you think it was serious, I did some digging. And dig a long way I had to, to find your last actual enemy conquer (6 conquers against Ivcham, then another month of barb eating).

Four months ago it was. So all this time youve been at war with Axe/TATS/TsohH. Youve spent 4 months eating barbs and inactives. And very slowly at that as well.
http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.p...&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

And well, I just need to look at the first page of Sids conquers to prove that you are wrong.
http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.p...84330&pn=2&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=
And when he did take barbs, they were not even in his home continent. Which was 55/56 I think. Id say taking barbs to relocate close to Exile is quite acceptable. Unlike what you did.

So to sum it up, Sid took more enemy conquers on his last day, then you did in 5months :icon_wink:
I think we can now crown you, the barb and inactive King of W15???

I know I know, theres worse out there

And Arimel will be time im sure. Dont worry.

Edit: I assume you have a new account now, try not to let it fall in rankings too much :icon_wink:

Maybe you could just get a giant foam finger that says "I heart Sid".

Damn Sid, what in the hell did you put in that juice anyways......

DeletedUser

Maybe you could just get a giant foam finger that says "I heart Sid".

Damn Sid, what in the hell did you put in that juice anyways......

Actually its more anti Brutus than pro Sid.

If he called you a barb whore, id probably post the same thing as well...... Actually no. No I wouldnt. :lol:

Edit: Before you go hating on the Sid juice as well, maybe your small 1mil point neighbour in K54 couldve done with some so he didnt take those villages off you as well :lol:

xannash

Actually its more anti Brutus than pro Sid.

If he called you a barb whore, id probably post the same thing as well...... Actually no. No I wouldnt. :lol:

Edit: Before you go hating on the Sid juice as well, maybe your small 1mil point neighbour in K54 couldve done with some so he didnt take those villages off you as well :lol:

Hey maybe that's Sid's new account....

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Danny, Sid really was not a barb whore, true he joked about it, but he was not, i guess some ppl just dont look at stats often enough to see when someone is joking...

and well i cant comment on barb whoring, i have turned into the queen down south...just too many in my area

Edit... Xannie, i heard the little 1mill pointer by jaffe had mixed villages as well,lol...hehe, i think valpo would hate to get nobled by someone like that, i remember his rants about Exile trying to noble him with stuff like that