!WAR! vs Exile. Family

jaffe25

Actually its more anti Brutus than pro Sid.

If he called you a barb whore, id probably post the same thing as well...... Actually no. No I wouldnt. :lol:

Edit: Before you go hating on the Sid juice as well, maybe your small 1mil point neighbour in K54 couldve done with some so he didnt take those villages off you as well :lol:

No worries. He wasn't in an enemy tribe and i had no reason to think i need to worry about him. His 100 villa cluster next to my 15 wasn't tough for him to take some in one surprise attack. Ask him now if it was worth it. I think you might find he wishes now that he hadn't gotten frisky. THose 400 Cat nukes probably tickled him a bit. Then again I think you know what it is like after you get my attention don't you? He will quit just like you soon enough.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48102

Hey lets get back to the war an not talk about players thats left the world!

This is a war post for exile an war! Not a anti haters post lol

Last edited by a moderator:

jaffe25

Good point... i have some anti-troll spray around here somewhere.

I am curious to see in this war if the TSOH rally the original WAR members or if it essentially ends up being the ol' TSOH vs EXILE. Wish there was an easy way to show stat break down of the two.

DeletedUser

I am curious to see in this war if the TSOH rally the original WAR members or if it essentially ends up being the ol' TSOH vs EXILE. Wish there was an easy way to show stat break down of the two.

Your still as delusional as ever if you think you made me quit Jaffe :icon_rolleyes:
You know its quite hard to play the game when you move overseas to a new country right?, the only thing that you did do is make me decide to leave a little earlier than I planned on, due to being too lazy to deal with the attacks.
Or following your wobbly train of thought, you could say it was ME that caused YOU to go 'inactive' and have to deal to your RL business. Damn im good. And your attention is actually quite amusing tbh. And speaking of cats, who gave you the idea for 400 cats huh? Did you see first hand what they do to your villages? :lol:

On topic reply.

Yes there seems to be a few WAR people getting involved, looks to be roughly a 50/50 mix of the old an new players taking enemies. and then there still seem to be the barb munchers that everytribe has :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: !WAR!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 356
Side 2: 600
Difference: 244

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,253,174
Side 2: 5,572,103
Difference: 2,318,929

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 111
Difference: 71

chart

Side 1: 367,703
Side 2: 1,035,874
Difference: 668,171

chart

I know its still very early days, but these stats have really suprised me. Im sure that 90% of them are isolated players being cleared out but I still think you can get an idea for the relative war activity levels from it.

p.s I dont care about people being kicked, make your own if you do.

DeletedUser

Your still as delusional as ever if you think you made me quit Jaffe :icon_rolleyes:
You know its quite hard to play the game when you move overseas to a new country right?

Sorry have to completely disagree with you on that as you have seen from my own situation that is in fact not true

On topic: i hvae found the stats interesting to view but i find it hard to know if its ops being ran or simply local skirmishing, if anyone could enlighten me???

DeletedUser

Sorry have to completely disagree with you on that as you have seen from my own situation that is in fact not true

On topic: i hvae found the stats interesting to view but i find it hard to know if its ops being ran or simply local skirmishing, if anyone could enlighten me???

can i enlighten you on skype, would rather not do so here :)

DeletedUser61009

To answer your question i´ve made some stats with a few !WAR! players that didn´t came from Tsoh, i haven´t added all, just a few.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: lordb28 Draak Verslaander suduvatlg P.D.P opopklklnmnm goldstar68 cainmn Jiiang kawy

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 249
Side 2: 34
Difference: 215

chart

Side 1: 2,311,282
Side 2: 302,316
Difference: 2,008,966

chart

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: lordb28 Draak Verslaander suduvatlg P.D.P opopklklnmnm goldstar68 cainmn Jiiang kawy

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 3
Difference: 67

chart

Side 1: 651,802
Side 2: 27,399
Difference: 624,403

chart

jaffe25

You know its quite hard to play the game when you move overseas to a new country right?, the only thing that you did do is make me decide to leave a little earlier than I planned on, due to being too lazy to deal with the attacks.
Or following your wobbly train of thought, you could say it was ME that caused YOU to go 'inactive' and have to deal to your RL business. Damn im good. And your attention is actually quite amusing tbh. And speaking of cats, who gave you the idea for 400 cats huh? Did you see first hand what they do to your villages? :lol:

Making you leave early is good enough for me. Difference between the two of us is that you hit me when i wasn't around and I took you down when you were playing full time(actually playing TWO accounts full time). Took away your multiaccount and was squashing your main when you finally "decided" you were to "lazy" to keep playing. Oh and yeah, YOU CREATED THE CAT NUKE.:icon_rolleyes: (and i am the delusional one?) Go back under your bridge. Damn i need some stronger troll spray.....

On Topic:

I admit I am quite suprised looking at those stats breakdowns. Even if WAR has booted(or they quit) players recently I am surprised at the original WAR members activity level. No offense fellas, you guys have just been rather quiet of the last few months. If this maintains this war might actually have some world shifting out comes.

DeletedUser

Making you leave early is good enough for me. Difference between the two of us is that you hit me when i wasn't around and I took you down when you were playing full time(actually playing TWO accounts full time). Took away your multiaccount and was squashing your main when you finally "decided" you were to "lazy" to keep playing. Oh and yeah, YOU CREATED THE CAT NUKE.:icon_rolleyes: (and i am the delusional one?) Go back under your bridge. Damn i need some stronger troll spray.....

Jaffe flame:
yeah I kinda gave up and stop playing seriously about two weeks earlier than I planned on leaving. That was due to the attacks. Not gonna comment on the other stuff, cause accusing me of cheating is against the forum rules :icon_wink:
But why not just have some faith in the mods for once.

Its funny, because you decided to attack me, we attack back and do very well against you, and then hello. "Oh I had to attend to my RL business" sounds oh so convenient.
And jaffe did you ever thank Exile for stacking you before you attacked me the second time??? And did you ever notice how the only thing I ever did the 2nd time around was send cat nukes at you. Not one single noble train was sent, so I wasnt exactly trying very hard to stop you 'squashing me' was I. My sole aim was to cat and annoy you as much as possible :lol:

Show me where I said I created the Cat nuke, im missing something here. :icon_confused:

On Topic:

I admit I am quite suprised looking at those stats breakdowns. Even if WAR has booted(or they quit) players recently I am surprised at the original WAR members activity level. No offense fellas, you guys have just been rather quiet of the last few months. If this maintains this war might actually have some world shifting out comes.

Ill actually agree with you on this one.
I had a few fears that the situation would be the opposite and Exile would steamrole WAR. I see no reason for the nobling rate not to continue, especially with 1/2 price nobles and the huge isolated clusters that exist on both sides.

If this war will ever go on long enough to generate some type of established front lines, where more traditional fighting takes place is another matter.
And with that, well done !WAR! and keep up the good work :)

jaffe25

ThePr0phet:
yeah I kinda gave up and stop playing seriously about two weeks earlier than I planned on leaving. That was due to the attacks-your welcome. Not gonna comment on the other stuff, cause accusing me of cheating is against the forum rules :icon_wink:
But why not just have some faith in the mods for once.

LMAO yeah.... you better count on the mods to defend you on that one b/c you don't stand a chance of convincing anyone else otherwise.

Its funny, because you decided to attack me, we attack back and do very well against you, and then hello. "Oh I had to attend to my RL business" sounds oh so convenient. --No worries I could not be around and you took advantage. Don't blame you for that really. Is part of the game.

And jaffe did you ever thank Exile for stacking you before you attacked me the second time???
Not one single spear did i get from EXILE(ask em if u like). It was all me. Thank you for the compliment though.

And did you ever notice how the only thing I ever did the 2nd time around was send cat nukes at you. Not one single noble train was sent, so I wasnt exactly trying very hard to stop you 'squashing me' was I. My sole aim was to cat and annoy you as much as possible :lol:

Whether you were trying to stop me or not the outcome ended up the same. And considering how much you trolling these days I am quite glad I encouraged you to get out of W15 or I would still have to focus on that account. Just going to have to cross my fingers that Boozie actually changed the PW and email.........

On topic:

Anybody heard which side of the line TH is falling on? I would assume EXILE but these days nothing suprises me anymore.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ThePr0phet:
LMAO yeah.... you better count on the mods to defend you on that one b/c you don't stand a chance of convincing anyone else otherwise.
those who matter know, those who dont matter, dont know. Im sorry you have such a hard time getting your head around it. For all the accusations you flung around, never once did you post concrete evidence/reports/screen shots of this supposed super coordination.

Not one single spear did i get from EXILE(ask em if u like). It was all me. Thank you for the compliment though.
maybe im mistaken then, but when I had several Axe members warning me in advance that you were being stacked by Exile, I had no reason to not believe them. And besides that, you sure had a hell of a lot more def in your villages than the firs time, at least double if not more.
Whether you were trying to stop me or not the outcome ended up the same. And considering how much you trolling these days I am quite glad I encouraged you to get out of W15 or I would still have to focus on that account. Just going to have to cross my fingers that Boozie actually changed the PW and email.........
haha, nice of you to admit id still be there fighting you :icon_wink:
and yes, THIS time he's chanegd after my little unintentional account warming service :lol:

and has it actually occured to you, that since ive started trolling I may actually just be helping someone on their account, and actually playing in W15 :icon_eek:
Would I still be a troll then?

Anybody heard which side of the line TH is falling on? I would assume EXILE but these days nothing suprises me anymore. [/QUOTE]

It would appear that tH are still attacking old Tsoh players in isolated areas, although nothing like what they were. Maybe that can be clarified though.

One thing I do like to watch in wars is how the leaders perform, as I always think they should be setting the example. Heres the leaders from each side, as taken from the respective profiles.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: WhiteMorpheus spikehype okanaganer

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 1
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: cainmn Draak Verslaander suduvatlg

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 28
Difference: 96

chart

xannash

maybe im mistaken then, but when I had several Axe members warning me in advance that you were being stacked by Exile, I had no reason to not believe them. And besides that, you sure had a hell of a lot more def in your villages than the firs time, at least double if not more.

[/B]

I was going to stay out of this...but Jaffe didn't get support from Exile and the reason he had more defense is kind of my fault since he left, I began turning his ENTIRE account into Defense...

DeletedUser

does it really matter if it is old TSoH or old WAR members doing the most nobleing...we are under one banner now, and are working together on Exile, that is what counts, correct?

jaffe25

does it really matter if it is old TSoH or old WAR members doing the most nobleing...we are under one banner now, and are working together on Exile, that is what counts, correct?

Well, yes and no in my book. If it the ol members of WAR were sitting idly by then i wasn't really giong to be as interested in following this because it would have essentially been an extension of the EXILE/TSOH conflict. However, since it seems the other members are participating then I will make some popcorn and get comfortable.

DeletedUser

oh, now i see, yeah, then in that case i guess it does matter

l1si4ka

No worries. He wasn't in an enemy tribe and i had no reason to think i need to worry about him. His 100 villa cluster next to my 15 wasn't tough for him to take some in one surprise attack. Ask him now if it was worth it. I think you might find he wishes now that he hadn't gotten frisky. THose 400 Cat nukes probably tickled him a bit. Then again I think you know what it is like after you get my attention don't you? He will quit just like you soon enough.

Your attention isnt that bad :lol:

DeletedUser30632

ex-TSoH vs Exile? hmm. A lot has changed.

Is WAR the leftovers of the tribe that used to control the north? NR if i remember?

DeletedUser

ex-TSoH vs Exile? hmm. A lot has changed.

Is WAR the leftovers of the tribe that used to control the north? NR if i remember?

well ex-Tsoh are part of WAR now, who are indeed primarily left over *N~L*

I think we had the first major target give up and delete recently. Royalgal (Exile.), formerly of 19million points has joined those that went to the grey side?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3 DAD
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,428
Side 2: 1,372
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 789
Side 2: 322
Difference: 467

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,607,675
Side 2: 12,927,420
Difference: 680,255

chart

Side 1: 7,456,536
Side 2: 2,949,814
Difference: 4,506,722

chart

oh and minus another 17mill give or take when royalgal deleted :)

DeletedUser

stats

hate to burst your bubbles but roygal was gone for 95 percent of the war til he went barb.. i would highly doubt that you *forced him to quit*.. but w/e floats your boat..

This war will last a very long time posting all the stats every other day is like saying its going to be over soon.. we both have a very long way to go yet..

Good luck to both sides i am certainly glad to see war again :)