!WAR! vs Exile. Family

DeletedUser

love how we called them out, they gave a bullshit reason for it and have not had any type of response since then

I especially love how the leadership has absolutely no control over their players and or sanction it while lying to me

so to the rest of the world who has diplomacy with exile.. careful we have found the new scion .

DeletedUser

Fatheaded..

To set the record strait:
1-yes you were an original member of TSoH. (and it was Rogier and I as leaders) noob. Unfortunately you did jack-crap in the tribe for the majority of your stay. Your only help was when you moved down to the K90's (back in 2008).

2- You weren't invited to TATS because of your lack of participation, so don't play the "oh, I didn't go cuz I had higher standards" card.

3- When I tried to reform TSoH after the TATS issue, you decided to be by yourself, because you're a coward and you didn't want to pitch in against Exile. As for supporting players, I actually believe you, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO THAT IN TSOH!

Now fast-forward 5 months to now, and you are whining about exile attacking you. Personally I think you deserve it. It's players like you, who wouldn't pitch in, is the reason jmon went through with the TATS idea. I hope exile doesn't win this world, but I am rooting for them to wipe you off the face of w15.

Put that in your head and smoke it.

DeletedUser

Fatheaded..

To set the record strait:

2- You weren't invited to TATS because of your lack of participation, so don't play the "oh, I didn't go cuz I had higher standards" card.

Add to that, he joined a tribe that was set up solely to fight Exile and DAD, without having to fight Axe. Fox wasnt exactly a great choice for Fat to take, to remain neutral when im quite sure the only enemies were Exile and DAD :icon_rolleyes:

3- When I tried to reform TSoH after the TATS issue, you decided to be by yourself, because you're a coward and you didn't want to pitch in against Exile. As for supporting players, I actually believe you, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO THAT IN TSOH!

Now fast-forward 5 months to now, and you are whining about exile attacking you. Personally I think you deserve it. It's players like you, who wouldn't pitch in, is the reason jmon went through with the TATS idea. I hope exile doesn't win this world, but I am rooting for them to wipe you off the face of w15.

Put that in your head and smoke it.
Further proved by how he stated he tried to create NAP deals with both sides so he can sit on his high honourble BS chair do I dont know what :icon_neutral:.. wait for the world to end and say "yay I didnt do anything but im still here" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well first and foremost TATS was set up to get rid of worthless players and dead weight inactives. Not to go after Exile. That was the goal of maybe sid, or some AXE players, but not the overall goal. Exile decided to declare war on TATS, not the other way around.

But the truth still stands about fatheaded's worthlessness.

DeletedUser

Hello derek. As for playing, no I'm not on w15. I am on w50 though.
It is good to see you.

Kuenchinu

love how we called them out, they gave a bullshit reason for it and have not had any type of response since then

I especially love how the leadership has absolutely no control over their players and or sanction it while lying to me

so to the rest of the world who has diplomacy with exile.. careful we have found the new scion .

:icon_rolleyes: you know nothing fat you just act like you do just so someone will help you with bradd

seth89

Further proved by how he stated he tried to create NAP deals with both sides so he can sit on his high honourble BS chair do I dont know what :icon_neutral:.. wait for the world to end and say "yay I didnt do anything but im still here" :icon_rolleyes:

Hey. That's how DA plays. :icon_surprised:
Do you have a problem with our lack of skill-ness so poor that we don't actually fight the enemy.

DeletedUser

Hey. That's how DA plays. :icon_surprised:
Do you have a problem with our lack of skill-ness so poor that we don't actually fight the enemy.

No, because you dont try to pretend otherwise :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

isn't that an easy win seth if you keep your tribe doin like that??? :icon_wink:

like what I said...if fat will keep on being a loner...then a big tribe will just look at him as a stumbling block (delicious villages) that needs to be removed in this world...:axemen:

seth89

isn't that an easy win seth if you keep your tribe doin like that??? :icon_wink:

Hey... I am doing something. You should see me in K26 now. :icon_cool:
I iz awesum. <-Done right.???

Tho on a side note:

Month Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: !WAR!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile.
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,908
Side 2: 1,372
Difference: 536

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,758,246
Side 2: 12,781,971
Difference: 4,976,275

chart

24Hour Stats
Side 1:
Tribes: !WAR!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile.
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 14
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 323,032
Side 2: 128,548
Difference: 194,484

chart

DeletedUser

Shaggey69 finally went red/deleted/got booted/something as well.

Just leaves No1butu to hold up K04 before another once Exile controlled K falls.
Gotta say, pretty bad war activity from both sides though :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I never understood the need of tribes to keep hold of inactive players till they go red - it just looks bad on the stats!!

I say all tribes should boot all inactives and let them go barb!

Then we can see a true war of active players - in fact we should get TW to delete all Barbs from W15 and it might stop some of those Barb hunters (Seth)!!

DeletedUser64451

...in fact we should get TW to delete all Barbs from W15 and it might stop some of those Barb hunters (Seth)!!

I've been saying this for a long time. If someone deletes their account, their villages should cease to exist. Yes, this means if somebody (DAD) goes on a pure cat nuke war to try and make somebody quit so they can be nobled, it won't give them any villages to noble...you'll have to noble them before they delete. The only way there should be barbs is if they are those stupid automatic ones that pop up at the beginnings of worlds, or if players lose vils because of a punishment (so they can try and get them back). Barbs are such a chore.

Who knows what seth would do if he didn't have any barbs. He might multi and report himself just to have some barbs to noble :lol:

DeletedUser

I've been saying this for a long time. If someone deletes their account, their villages should cease to exist. Yes, this means if somebody (DAD) goes on a pure cat nuke war to try and make somebody quit so they can be nobled, it won't give them any villages to noble...you'll have to noble them before they delete. The only way there should be barbs is if they are those stupid automatic ones that pop up at the beginnings of worlds, or if players lose vils because of a punishment (so they can try and get them back). Barbs are such a chore.

Who knows what seth would do if he didn't have any barbs. He might multi and report himself just to have some barbs to noble :lol:

Ah Sid - I see you still love your DAD enough to highlight a tactic we used!!! :icon_razz:
(you don't think thats all we know how to do, do you?)

DeletedUser

I never understood the need of tribes to keep hold of inactive players till they go red - it just looks bad on the stats!!

I say all tribes should boot all inactives and let them go barb!

Then we can see a true war of active players - in fact we should get TW to delete all Barbs from W15 and it might stop some of those Barb hunters (Seth)!!

Nor do I understand why tribes make such a big deal out of holding onto their inactives and then eating them at this stage of the game. Its just a never ending battle :icon_neutral: