Difference: 7,206,361

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,231,790
Side 2: 7,279,841
Difference: 3,951,949

chart

seth89

Look's Like Exile. Is taking a Thrashing. How long til someone.... jumps into their rescue.?

DeletedUser64451

Who else is there, seth? TD? I know DA won't flip until you've got all those pesky specks cleared out of your orange corner....WAR is too stubborn to flip...and AXE's new management doesn't allow for them to war more than one tribe at a time (and if they did they'd be more likely to join in on the thrashing rather than try to defend against it).

I think it is much more likely for people to start jumping out, than jumping in.

seth89

Well.... DA is thrashing Exile and taking one from them at the same time. Like some kinky bedroom thing going on.
As for AXE in war with 1 tribe... that's a bit cowardish... DA is fighting about 3 tribe's at once.... (AXE, Exile. , And those Pesky Barbs)
Not sure about !WAR! tho.

DeletedUser64451

WAR is helping you with two of your wars...against Exile, and against the barbs from what I can tell :p

DeletedUser

Well.... DA is thrashing Exile and taking one from them at the same time. Like some kinky bedroom thing going on.
As for AXE in war with 1 tribe... that's a bit cowardish... DA is fighting about 3 tribe's at once.... (AXE, Exile. , And those Pesky Barbs)

Cowardish? or Strategy?....

Better to fight one war and win it, than fight multiple ones and risk losing them all.

The biggest fails in the world at the moment are those tribes who are nobling their inactives rather than just booting them or letting them go and fighting those red dots.

I would not like to say DA or Exile or WAR are doing that...but I know AXE are not!

seth89

Cowardish? or Strategy?....

Better to fight one war and win it, than fight multiple ones and risk losing them all.

The biggest fails in the world at the moment are those tribes who are nobling their inactives rather than just booting them or letting them go and fighting those red dots.

I would not like to say DA or Exile or WAR are doing that...but I know AXE are not!

LIES.
AXE are. Let me prove this. Hang on... /Flees to TWstats./ http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=1757860

So that's not Eating your Inactives eh. :lol:

Anyway. I am fighting red dots..... And Grey ones. :3

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I want some of what your on

Side 1:

Tribes: Exile.
Side 2:
Tribes: DA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,727
Side 2: 3,587
Difference: 2,140

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 842
Side 2: 767
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 53,966,742
Side 2: 33,864,129
Difference: 20,102,613

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,905,821
Side 2: 6,862,582
Difference: 1,043,239

chart

DeletedUser64451

Read the whole thing, derek:

"DA is thrashing Exile and taking one from them at the same time"

He's saying that you're nobling the (swear) out of each other. That's pretty accurate.

/me goes to take a shower after sticking up for seth.

xannash

You mean for the first time in its existance DA is fighting more than 1 tribe. Congratulations! This would be the first time AXE has been in a war with only one other tribe. DA was all talk all the time when AXE was always busy with another war going on but now you are going to cry because DA is fighting on multiple fronts? You are pathetic...really and truly pathetic.

P.S. Hi all! Just trolling the forums a bit while I update one of my servers at work...

seth89

You mean for the first time in its existance DA is fighting more than 1 tribe. Congratulations! This would be the first time AXE has been in a war with only one other tribe. DA was all talk all the time when AXE was always busy with another war going on but now you are going to cry because DA is fighting on multiple fronts? You are pathetic...really and truly pathetic.

P.S. Hi all! Just trolling the forums a bit while I update one of my servers at work...

Hey that's not true.
We were fight TSoH when we started with AXE. So take that back. :icon_rolleyes:

Can you point out any crying. Because I can't.
Perhap's you just leave.... xD

I want some of what your on

I mean't overall, Since the start hun.
As that was the timeframe I was looking at under TWstats when I was posting.

Read the whole thing, derek:

"DA is thrashing Exile and taking one from them at the same time"

He's saying that you're nobling the (swear) out of each other. That's pretty accurate.

/me goes to take a shower after sticking up for seth.

I know you love that dirty feeling that you get when you stick up for me. ;)

Last edited: